[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw genuinely love my boyfriend and want to marry him and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8490.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8490.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>tfw genuinely love my boyfriend and want to marry him and be with him forever
>he was a virgin when we met and thinks I was a virgin too
>he doesn't know about my past boyfriends or the one night stands I had in college

What do I do? Do I tell him the truth? It's not like I can change the past and it shouldn't even affect our relationship because I love him now, but he's such a cute dork I don't know how he'd react :S
>>
>>37788610
Did you lie or just not tell him
Cause just tell him the truth if you've never said it, but if you said you were in the past then just keep lying.
>>
>>37788610

do what i do, bottle up your emotions and suffer in silence.
>>
Go ask /soc/ you ruthless damned whore.
>>
>>37788610
Trust is the foundation of a relationship. If you can't be honest with him then you don't love him.
>>
i think what you should do is immediately get the fuck off my fucking board you roastie fucking cunt whore
>>
>>37788610
I know you're trolling, but...

>it shouldn't even affect our relationship
You mean, 'I don't want it to affect our relationship."

If you really, truly want to marry this person, I think you should tell him the truth. Even if you're not saying, "I'm was a virgin," you're consciously omitting saying something in order to give a false impression. That's lying. Not "like lying," not "effectively lying," and not "as bad as lying." It is lying.

It's also not up to you to judge whether it's important or ought to affect the relationship. If you're worried that his staying with you, or acting a certain way towards you, is contingent upon your having been a virgin, and you're accepting that from him despite not fulfilling the requirement you think he has, that's fucked-up.

People are allowed to have whatever standards they want and set whatever prices they want in exchange for their love and company. and accepting either one on the basis of a lie is not only insincere but actually wrong and paramount to theft. You don't get to decide what that price or standard ought to be for another person.

Especially considering that what you're trying to get from him is the rest of the only life he'll ever have, you shuld tell him, particularly considering that you think some part of the way he treats you is contingent upon this lie. No amount of cutesyness or feelz on your part will change that moral obligation.
>>
just tell him youre a virgin lmao
>>
This is why you can't trust whores. You're used goods. I hope if you tell him (you should) he beats you to oblivion so you can't reproduce or even feel pleasure down there anymore. You're a semen dumpster. You're a worthless, blabbering vagina. All you're good for is mouthing off and sucking dick. Don't sugar coat it. Don't go "i-im not a virgin.. I made mistakes in my past *blush*"
Straight up tell him "I lied to you, I'm actually a slut. You trusted me and I broke your trust. I want to marry you" and pray to God he isn't like me. Your ass would be in a hospital.
>>
>>37788610
Does he think you're a virgin because you told him so or just because you've shown discretion about your prior relationships?
>>
>>37788870
fat nerd rage E3 2017
>>
>>37788610
>he was a virgin when we met
>was
You don't care about him at all

you deprived him of the greatest moment of his life for selfish reasons.
>>
>>37788793
>>37788610
Oh, and while I'm at it:

>genuinely love
All you're saying is that your feelings are real and genuine, and what you're referring to is affection, or warmth, or whatever you want to call it aside from "love."

Genuine love involves genuine appreciation of who a person is, and it involves right action towards that person. This is wrong. Lots of people feel genuine "love" and abuse their partners in ways you would probably find reprehensible. The wrong action doesn't nullify what they feel, and their feelings don't justify the action.

Tell the truth, and don't fall into the self-serving bullshit about how you can't tell him because you don't want to hurt him. Ignore anybody ITT who tells you otherwise. They might give you advice that benefits you, yes, but your benefit is not what defines right or wrong. This is selfish and wrong of you.

>>37788876
>>37788628
Doesn't matter. Tell the truth either way if you intend to marry or consider him your friend at all.
>>
File: IMG_8102.jpg (132KB, 1079x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8102.jpg
132KB, 1079x728px
>>37788610
8/10 for typing how most people on this board think a female would type like. Recognizable, but clever.
>>
>>37788793
>>37788945
>I know you are trolling but I'm going to fire off two essay posts
>>
>>37788993
Hey, on the off-chance that OP is being sincere or that anybody this is applicable to is reading it, it's worth it.

Beides, I got a (You).
>>
>>37789049
This is an online imageboard. It's never worth it.
>>
File: 1487194963273.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487194963273.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>>37788610
ruthless bitch succubi stole a man's precious sexual innocence.
He could've had something better than YOU but you deceived him.
I get an image of a bunny falling for one of those box and stick traps. Makes me mad you've had him under the pretense of both of you having a wholesome new experience while meanwhile you're just settling.

Cunt
>>
>>37788610
You're used goods. You stupid whore, why didn't you fucking tell him ? Watch him break when he finds out the girl he loves fucked 10+ men.
>>
>>37788610

You based your relationship on a lie. If you lie about that you'll lie about other things. Your relationship is doomed.
>>
>>37788610

I would never lie to a man I love. You're a slut.
>>
>>37788610
you shouldn't ask this kind of shit on a board that unironically believes a girl having sex devalues her.
>>
Dont tell the fucking truth, theres no point, it will only make him sad, i would rather my gf lied to me on stuff like that
>>
>>37788610
What a selfish cunt. Not even thinking about his well-being, just your own. "Oh god what happens if he doesn't like my slutty vagina anymore?!" instead of "Oh god how will I make up for abusing his trust and lying to him?"

The fact that you're even asking this question makes you a disgusting person, and I hope to god your boyfriend finds out about your slutty past.
>>
roasties baka
>>
>>37788610
I know that this shit is bait but i'll respond anyways because i'm a sad motherfucker who doesn't have anything to do a saturday at almost 3am.

I'm a guy who really valuates virginity (like most of r9k) but it's not like i wouldn't date someone just because she wasn't a virgin, what is truly important is the honesty. If he just assumed that you were a virgin, then it's his fault, if he's anything like me then he would accept it, it would be hard for him to swallow at first but everything would be ok. Now if you lied to him directly or indirectly, then he might fucking hate you and would most likely break up with you.
What hurt the most in this kind of situation is not the past of the other person, but the lie that she told you.
>>
>>37788610

Roasties like you don't deserve happiness.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.