[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went full retard & spent $130 on lottery tickets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 78945338795iu4y35.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
78945338795iu4y35.png
446KB, 492x479px
This is the most i ever spend on a lottery draw at once, but still not even close to what Elliot Rodger did. I considered it an experiment, cause the more tickets I buy the better chance I have of winning, and even if I don't win the jackpot, could win other amounts of money.

I set aside the winning tickets, to many to count them all going to need a calculator. From the looks of it I got a pile of tickets which won back between $1-$50 each so I may have even got ahead. Now the question is how do I buy lottery tickets for the next Super Lotto draw, since no one one. I bought most of them at vending machines, but you have to have a store employee redeem them for you. Redeeming them all at once would be very suspicious, so I'll break them into groups of $20 originally spent and go to several 7-11s, liquor stores, gas stations and cigar shops over the course of tomorrow to redeem them for more lottery tickets, and if there is excess cash and I still want to get more, go to a place with a vending machine.
>this is my life
>I am literally a professional lottery ticket buyer
>I could actually put that on a resume along with my bottom tier wagecucking experience
>>
don't even bother figuring out which ones won, just take them all in and have the guy scan them for you

>suspicious

you didn't do anything illegal. it's definitely sad but I wouldn't be worried about the clerk at a convenience store judging you, what is he doing with his life that's so great?
>>
>>37788684

also don't fucking "reinvest", if you made a profit just walk away and don't do it again

you understand that in the long run you will definitely lose all the money right? If you're lucky enough to have beaten the odds and be up walk away now and never gamble again
>>
my parents know people like you. they're all convinced they're going to win with 100% certainty despite trying for decades and 1000s of dollars.

as far as being suspicious? not even close. there's tons of people who do this excessively. they spend their entire paycheck on booze and lottery tickets
>>
>>37788584
I hope you realize how dumb you are being
>>
File: 6_3BILLION.png (694KB, 1072x532px) Image search: [Google]
6_3BILLION.png
694KB, 1072x532px
>>37788684
I just added it all up and sorted them into groups for redemption. In all I won back $105 and 2 Fantasy 5 replays. Not bad, gives me hope. Should I spend it all on more lottery tickets?

>>37788684
>>suspicious
The winning tickets total $75 in original purchase price, so redeeming them all at once would obviously 'reveal my power level.' So I will limit it to $20 at a time.

>>37788713
I'm going to keep playing until I win the jackpot.
>>
>>37788826
oh dear

Can't you blow your money on something that won't lead to a lifelong gambling addiction? Buy a ps4 or something
>>
>>37788826
Also going to double check the tickets I crumpled up and trashed just in case I missed anything. I don't want to be /that guy/ who brings a huge stack of lottery tickets to scan at the self-checker machine.
>>
>>37788894
The gambling addiction will stop completely once I won the jackpot, until then I cannot lose hope and must keep on playing until it happens or I die trying
>>
>>37788921
Oh I see. I didn't realize you had it all planned out like that.
>>
>>37788721
This guy.

Don't be a retard OP. You will lose all your money.

If you are up now then quit and buy something you like.

"Quit while you are ahead"
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (267KB, 999x779px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
267KB, 999x779px
>>37789038
Lottery is literally the only way I can ever get to enjoy both financial freedom and time freedom. >have career
>have money
>no time to enjoy life and use money because always working and all the other time consuming activities surrounding working

>be NEET or part time wagecuck
>have plenty of time to do things
>can't do much of anything because everything costs money and I don't have enough of it

Lottery is the only way out. I realized that when I read this passage in February 2012. Elliot Rodger realized the same thing apparently. But he was an oblivious, hateful person who did it all in vain. I am okay being a virgin, autistic and unattractive, I just want the type of freedom that only winning the lottery, buying over 9000 bitcoin in 2007, or being born rich can offer.
>>
>>37788584
>>37788826
>>37789155
I was going to call you retarded but I think the fact that you think you're going to get rich buying lottery tickets speaks for itself.
Invest in stocks or crypto.
Hell, even betting on events would be better.
Words can't even express how fucking stupid you are for thinking that you've found some amazing loophole mass buying lottery tickets and need to cash out in multiple places to avoid suspicion. Did you completely skip maths class?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.