[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose 3 masks. Then tell us why you chose them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Masks.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Masks.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
Choose 3 masks. Then tell us why you chose them.
>>
>Anglerfish Mask
To draw out my ideal mate
>Clown Mask
To rapid fire tell her jokes while she is making noises so she falls in love with me
>Depression Mask
Just for fun

Literally no downside
>>
These masks are terribly imbalanced. Some of them have downsides that make them worthless, some have meaningless downsides, and some have more upsides in place of the downside.
>>
>>37785327
>Clown mask
Make people happier
>Depression mask
No need for food
>Pirates Mask
AHOY MATEYS
>>
Pervert mask is foolish. It's basically "I have knowledge of your body but cannot prove it, but you all have open knowledge of my body because I'm naked". Good if you're stealthy. Other masks are better.
Samurai is really good, but ideal if you're in Japan. Good, not great.
Clown is interesting. Could be a curse, because it says the mundane makes people laugh, so it constitutes a "joke". More than 5 "seemingly mundane" things means they are in love with you. That can become a hassle.
Sexual truths seems cool because there are no real downsides.
My favourite is the pirate's mask. It's basically an adventure. You'll eventually steal 5 boatloads of treasure with your crew. They're skellingtons, my man.
Doll mask is for traps. Pass.
Anglerfish is pretty good too ONLY if the weird clapping is only once. Other than that, it's fine. Just don't carry money. Girls love you already. Have them carry it. If it's true love, they'll listen to you. Second choice.
Third choice is the ill intentions. Seems like a funny ask to have. Useful, too.
Depression is useful, but I like the masterbation of ill intentions more.
>>
>>37785327
Would people react to the fact that you're wearing a mask? Let's just assume not

>Ill intentions
Useful for everyday life. I would pry for the truth when people are lying.

>Sexual truths
Find a girl who matches my fetish and steer the conversation towards it

>Perverts
Stand behind a counter

Clown mask is too much responsibility. What if somebody you don't really like is really sad and you don't want to help? What if you could change the world by stopping a crime, or making peace? Would you be required to help people?

Pirate would be dank and would be great if your life was an alt account. I don't know how to cook enough weeb shit for the samurai mask. Depression is outclassed by sure-fire sexual knowledge. Doll mask is outclassed by depression because of its high risk.

Angler is difficult because it clashes too much with ill intentions which I really like. If you know your dream girl is lying to you, it's easy to get weird and jump to conclusions. If she cheats on you and you find out, it's easy to get enraged. To that end, perhaps anglerfish requires clown mask so that you know that she (((loves))) you. The problem with that scenario specifically is that if she loves you permanently, it is easy to get bored of her.

With ill-intentions, sexual truths, and perverts, you can still feel the thrill of the hunt while keeping the sure-fire dimension of the masks. You'll keep girls because you give them good dick, you don't interfere with their sexual nature (girls don't actually love), and you know when to get rid of them when they lie to you.
>>
>>37785397
Seems a bit unbalanced, these 4 masks have no real downside because they can be used situationally
>>
>>37785907
The clown mask downside is literally more of a plus. Anglerfish downside is hardly a downside at all.

Depression is another good as shit one because realistically it's only good in the situation whe4e you can use it anyway.

Basically yeah these ones are OP
>>
File: 1478675933577.jpg (154KB, 606x734px) Image search: [Google]
1478675933577.jpg
154KB, 606x734px
>>37785327
>pirates
because ive always wanted to live the life of a raider, high seas or otherwise
>samurai
if i can knock down bullets i can do crazy shit like rob banks or other intense shit to acquire monies
>sexual truths
if you know someones fetishes you have a pretty good chance at seducing them i feel, with a bit of subtlety, also can be used for black mail
>>
Samurai mask because all I want is a real sword to do shit with and sushi is good so no downsides there.
Clown mask because I like to see people smile and happy, plus I can get a girl easily with this.
Doll mask because I am a degenerate with tg/tf fantasies and would want to try this.
>>
>>37785327
>Pirates
For some fun and afterwards I can live off of the treasure.
>Anglerfish+Ill intentions
Killer combo when used in tandem.
>>
>when you dawn this mask
>dawn
God damn the human race stands no chance
>>
>>37786502
How the fuck are you supposed to spell it?
>>
>Ill Intentions
- I have trust issues; Relatively ok with people masturbating near me

>Samurai
-Japanese food is ok; pretty dope ass powers

>Depression
-Peace and quiet, two things I have never been able to obtain. Also I'm a fat fuck
>>
>>37785327
>Anglerfish Mask
I can get away with raping perfect girls,
and have them not remember it.
>>
>>37785327
Doll mask
being qt grill for 5 hours is worth it
>>
>>37785327
You got my hopes up anon, I thought one of these was a mask from Bionicle
>>
File: 1497627158431.png (299KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497627158431.png
299KB, 500x500px
>Ill intentions
Easily the best mask. People can't be trusted and being able to know when to dip without any doubt is great. The negative could also be used against people who are trying to scheme me or against anyone I feel like and joining in since I'm a degenerate.
>Doll
Having a disguise would be helpful for approaching some situations with more caution. Not being in full control of my thoughts would be a bit of a problem but it also guarantees no one would guess it to be me.
>Samurai
Self defence and Japanese food is good as fuck.
>>
>>37785327
Samurai mask because samurai are cool
Skeleton mask because pirates are cool
Depression mask for down time
>>
>>37785397
This except Mask of Sexual Truths instead of Depression Mask.

That way I can learn my ideal mate's sexual kinks and use that knowledge to give her further sexual gratification.
>>
but how are you gonna wear 3 masks at the same time

all those masks are pretty shit too except for the pirate one
>>
>>37785327
>anglerfish
i want to see my school crush act like an insane sim
>depression
seems comfy
>sexual truths
i know everybody else except me are guro fetishists and necrophiliacs and this will prove it.
>>
>>37786521
Don, you retard. Don is the word.
>>
>>37785327
clown mask is overpowered what the fuck
>make everyone's life nice
>can snag any qt just by telling them 5 shitty dad jokes really quickly
>>
I just need the doll mask.
I'd never take it off because that downside sounds like my fetish.
>>
File: 87656456.jpg (200KB, 900x822px) Image search: [Google]
87656456.jpg
200KB, 900x822px
>Samurai
I would kill myself to live in an anime world, this is the closest thing to it.

>Ill intentions
Knowing whether or not someone is lying is pretty valuable

>Clown
Be a comedian
>>
>>37787411
That was exactly what I was going to post.
>>
>anglerfish mask
To get a qt gf
>doll mask
To be the qt
>mask of depression
To be comfy
>>
>>37785327
>clown mask
I can use this on a pretty girl and not only make her laugh, but also fall in love with me. No downsides.
>anglerfish mask
I can use this to lure the perfect girl. Accompanied with the Clown Mask, I'll be able to find a true soulmate.
>Pirate's Mask
When I was a kid I always wanted to become a captain of a pirate crew and sail the seven seas for adventure. With this mask I could become the greatest pirate out there, find all kinds of magical treasure and rule the ocean. Being a skeleton is also a cool bonus.
>>
>>37785327
>samurai mask
for killing normans
>clown mask
to manipulate and take advantage of normans
>mask of depression
because let's face it... I'll never end up leaving my bedroom in the first place
>>
>>37785327
Depression mask is the only decent one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.