[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a guitar >can barely play the c major chord after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0589.jpg (247KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
247KB, 633x758px
>get a guitar
>can barely play the c major chord after 2 hours of practicing
Dammit, Ritchie Blackmore and Jimmy Page make it look so easy
>>
File: 1497430774989.gif (422KB, 273x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497430774989.gif
422KB, 273x333px
>>37785276
Just learn to play power chords, then you can say you know how to play
>>
>>37785276
Why do you want to play guitar?

original comment?
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37785276
>>can barely play the c major chord after 2 hours of practicing

holy shit just quit now
>>
>>37785276
>after 2 hours of practicing

Is this like the new "I have a 100 word essay due next week" meme?
>>
>not into classical music

I make panties wet with my appregios and tremolos
>>
>>37786063
Gotta get that sweep picking down, then even guitar players will look at you like a god.
>>
I've been playing for 5 years and I still suck. Just have fun doing it and don't give up. Tbh if you're learning as an adult you're never going to be great, you've already missed the boat. If you can't love with that then don't bother.
>>
>not just noodling around

jimmy page didn't play a million damn chords
>>
>>37786097
What kind of stuff do you play? If you are just playing Master of Puppets over and over you probably won't improve much. I usually try to learn something that is a little above my skill level, play it poorly a million times and slowly get better at it until I can play it in my sleep.
>>
>>37785276
Takes awhile to play OP. Learn what you want to learn. I used to try and learn Oasis songs since they were retarded simple outside of solos, even then they'd be pretty simple eventually. I enjoyed playing Stairway to Heaven that way.

Also you'll eventually find it easier to play when your skin starts to callous
>>
>>37785276
Maybe chords aren't for you? I know personally I just don't have the motor skills to hold multiple strings at once. I play a killer bass though, even played in public at a few small venues before my band split.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.