[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on tendies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1413061767855.png (288KB, 431x580px) Image search: [Google]
1413061767855.png
288KB, 431x580px
When I first started seeing the associations between tendies and neets, I was confused but intrigued.
Is this a factor connecting robots? Something deeper that has to do with diet and upbringing?
Or... Is it as simple as some people are just born being the type of person that thinks tendies taste better than everything, and just ends up becoming a NEET?
Please explain
>>
It's cheap meat, and it's easy do make without having to cook.
There really isn't any other meat that's as easy or cheap to make. Even lunchmeat needs to be made into a sandwich.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>37785157
i've been on 4chan since 2012 and i have no idea why tendies, which i first noticed in about 2015, became a thing. perhaps because they're cheap, salty, easy to procure?

also i'm pretty sure it's ironic, tendies are nowhere near as good as hamburgers, pizza, mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, or even fried chicken.
>>
tendies are memetic because most people like nintendos
>>
Crab sticks and sardines > tendies
Both cheaper and healthier alternatives (both especially for sardines)
>>
>>37785157
Easy to eat food that is usually eaten by children. The association comes from NEETs and robots being manchildren.
>>
>>37786393
have you ever tried sardines in tomato sauce?
>>
it's a low income food
perfect for neets
>>
It's a mix of tendies being easy to get, and that tendies are looked down upon as being for children. Everyone judges the guy who goes to a restaurant and gets fucking tendies and fries.
>>
File: 1466464642938.jpg (174KB, 653x711px) Image search: [Google]
1466464642938.jpg
174KB, 653x711px
>>37785157
Mummy's tendies are the only ones for me. They keep my tummy happy~
>>
>>37786393
This.

Get a few saltines and a can of sardines,
and b00m, you've got yourself a fine meal.
>>
Idk but I'm a medically diagnosed autist(as you should be to be allowed on this board) and all I would eat until Age 6 was tendies and smiley fries
>>
File: 1428099334141.jpg (14KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1428099334141.jpg
14KB, 231x244px
>>37786523
>tfw I judge the quality of a restaurant solely by the quality of their chicken tenders
It's a safe and easy way to tell if a restaurant is good. Anyways it's hard to resist the crisp and crumbly breading and the white, tender, juicy flesh inside. It's elegant simplicity. If anyone judges me for it I'll slice their carotid artery.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.