[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I STOP PROCRASTINATING ONLINE HELP ALL I'VE DONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1424425139519.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424425139519.gif
848KB, 665x662px
HOW DO I STOP PROCRASTINATING ONLINE

HELP ALL I'VE DONE FOR THE PAST MONTH IS SHITPOST ON R9K

I HAVE HOBBIES AND A CAREER

THE INTERNET RUINED MY LIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37785126
No, you ruined your life.
>>
>>37785126
>PAST MONTH
lol.

please get out and kill yourself, normalshit.
>>
>>37785153
I used to just lurk and laugh at the funny stories but I keep getting baited into ranting about the stupidest arguments.
>>
just block 4chan dumbass
>>
>>37785181
I will have literally no one to talk to if I do that.
>>
>>37785229
ok i guess you're fucked. Why are you fooling yourself into thinking you need 4chan in your life? 4chan is for fucking around, and is not a satisfactory substitute for a social life.
>>
>>37785285
Because I tried to cut all contact off from people but I can't escape the need to interact with people on some level.
>>
>>37785309
Go out and make friends bruh be part of the community dude it's easy man just got to be yourself bro
>>
>>37785309
that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that 4chan isn't a replacement for a social life anyway, so you might as well drop it. You'll be lonely either way, except that with 4chan you also waste a lot of time.
>>
>>37785351
I can't be around people. My hands start shaking and I feel like vomiting even around family members.
>>
File: i-used-the-internet.jpg (103KB, 532x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i-used-the-internet.jpg
103KB, 532x1200px
>>37785126
>PAST MONTH

haha

ahahahaha

My man I wasted 3 full years of my life, 10 years to some degree when I was just working part-time between shitposts before turning full shitposting NEET.

Just walk away. Quit cold turkey or ween yourself off of it. You stop wasting time online by simply stop wasting time online.

It's not easy, it's very difficult probably, but it's really fucking simple.
>>
>>37785391
>around family members.

family members are the worst kind of people though. Go get meds for social anxiety too.
>>
>>37785445
I've been an off and on NEET for 5 years but this month I've hit rock bottom.
Sometimes I really want to watch youtube and want to be up to date on what's going on in the world.
But I think you're right just quitting cold turkey is what I have to do.
>>
>>37785486
>quitting cold turkey is what I have to do

After a few months you will feel alot better.
Going for daily walks is good
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>37785486
>want to be up to date on what's going on in the world.

oh no why would you want to do that? That's awful.

I cut off all world news from my youtube subs and twitter feed and avoid it on other websites like 4chan and even reddit when I used to go there (ree).

Wanting to stay up to date on current events in the world or even accross the country is a great to put yourself in a shit mood.

People from either extremes, the SJWs and alt-right kekistanis, they're a funny bunch. They wake up and roll out of bed and go "OH MAN WHAT A LOVELY DAY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THE INTERNET SO I CAN BE MAD AND OFFENDED ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN ME"

Anyways yea, quit either way.

I deleted all of my memes folders and all but a few reaction images, instead of quitting cold turkey I still come here on weekends and at night after everything else is done and taken care of.
>>
>>37785588
I didn't expect this Chinese Bootcamp Documentary to hit me so hard. Thanks anons I feel a little better and will just go on the Weekends I guess.
>>
File: msn-10-03.jpg (109KB, 680x726px) Image search: [Google]
msn-10-03.jpg
109KB, 680x726px
>>37785684
oh, is there an actual documentary? Link pls.

I just use it to shitpost, when really I wish there was an internet rehab bootcamp around here. I could have used it 7 or 8 years ago.

I guess it's worse in China because wealth and technology and the internet pretty much showed up overnight, so the parents didn't know how to manage that when raising the current generation of kids/young adults.
>>
>>37785740
THIS LOOKS BADASS
Imagine if they had this in the states. It would just be a bunch of robot bros hanging out all day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A
>>
>>37785827
oh damn that's a proper hour-long documentary. I thought it was going to be like a 13-minute Vice thing. Thanks for posting!
>>
>>37785910
There is a Times one and a Vice one.

Damn I relate a lot to the kids in these. Just talking about roasties and loosing their virginity and doing autismo things.
>>
File: 1404921931310.jpg (136KB, 1030x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1404921931310.jpg
136KB, 1030x1020px
>>37785171
same here, I used to lurk and laugh and then I found someone doing a wagie post. I had to copy pasta it the next day to collect (yous) and the feeling was so good, better then any drugs.

Then I had to create a namefag, then I had to spend all day creating wagie OC, then I had to start making anti wagie vocaroos and then before I knew it I was ranting and getting in arguments and started making threads about how much I hate myself and life

And then I started looking at all the dicks and traps and qt femboys and turned prisongay, and then I had to start going on discords with weabs for the first time, and then i had to get in e-relationships with moeshit skinny femboys and then I had to start giving bitcoins to my bf so he could afford nice food and be happy

and look at me now

i've turned into the new me..
>>
>>37785391
the more you do it the easier it gets, I'm in college and though I'm still an outcast most people are really friendly and genuinely good so basic tasks like doing shit in a lab with more people are increasingly easier to do

I'm still a fucking mess but I can't blame anyone but myself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.