[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: MBTI general discussions https://www.16personalities.c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 21

ITT: MBTI general discussions

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Most active 4chan MBTI themed server: /jNYBDdx

>inb4 INTP depression
>>
File: mbtitest1.png (11KB, 785x187px) Image search: [Google]
mbtitest1.png
11KB, 785x187px
Hi I got this, what does this mean?
>>
File: 4OfqbxR.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
4OfqbxR.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>tfw no istj bf
>>
>>37783613
It means you like to browse a website called Reddit and most likely like the new Star Wars.
>>
>>37783595
So far I think the r9k MBTI community is the nicest one so far, there is a much lesser concentration of edgy bitter faggots and it's easier to talk about more genuine things

It's like when people know your real position/role/nature and vice versa, everyone is happier
>>
File: 1494478254393.jpg (97KB, 683x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494478254393.jpg
97KB, 683x705px
>>37783595
>INFP
>Have a hard time forcing myself to open my heart in cinema
>Have to force myself to feel empathy

I wonder how valid this MBTI stuff is.
>>
>>37783788
maybe youre INFJ?
>>
>>37783801
I've never cared about other people before.
It has always been impossible for me to do so.

The only people I care about are my immediate family.

I cried at my sister's wedding, but I can't cry for fictional characters or other people outside of my family in this world. I can't care that people die if they don't matter much to me, etc.
>>
I'm INTP and go to a therapist. If I don't actually prepare what to talk about I get completely lost. Everytime he asks me something somewhat deep that I haven't thought through I start talking nonsense. Maybe I am talking sense, but I'm very doubtful of my words.

It's like I can't come up with anything new at that place, everything has to be thought overtime for me to have confidence when talking about myself.

Do/did you go to a therapist? How was it?
>>
File: MBTI.jpg (536KB, 1408x1714px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI.jpg
536KB, 1408x1714px
Fucking lmao.

Originally original.
>>
File: intj_brain.jpg (100KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
intj_brain.jpg
100KB, 736x736px
All INTJs are edgy, dontcha think guys?
>>
i only bump this because some candy ass on a faggot ass mbti discord dick-in-the-booty ass server said to
>>
>>37784447
Same here. Can't see how you trust them though. When I first went I only spoke non-sense, and the next few times was me just trying to get out of having to be there.
Other than that, do you have to do the same thing for when talking to other people as well? I usually hate having conversations where I wasn't prepared.
>>
>>37785831
If I'm having conversations of topics I do not dominate, I will be shut since I'm too scared to talk about what I don't know. It's either that or just keep adding generic everybody-knows-this comments for the sake of "hey look at me, I can talk", which is pretty gross for me, so I obviously don't do that.

I trust him. And I have beautiful conversations with him. But if I'm there, in a position where I have to be the talkative one, and have nothing to say, shit gets uncomfortable real fast.
>>
Can we all agree that ISTP is the manliest MBTI type?
>>
>>37785601
Picture is made more funny if you know parts of the brain and their function.
>>
File: INFJ.png (81KB, 1059x633px) Image search: [Google]
INFJ.png
81KB, 1059x633px
>>37785601
INFJs more so I think. I always associate INFJ-T with the weird autist who always said edgy stuff out loud during study hall and lunch.

t. said person
>>
File: 1481424663965.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481424663965.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
Who /INTP/ here?

INTP is pure suffering.
>>
>INFP
>watering the plant

Kek. Truly the worst type
>>
>>37783595
How to use server pls
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (54KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
54KB, 500x568px
>>37786293
INTP-A 150 IQ autist here
Life could honestly be a lot worse
>>
>>37783595
>tfw you keep changing between istp and intp
>got intp this time
>>
>>37786293
INTP is pretty shite. What's your story, anon?
>>
>>37786293
INTP here, occasionally shifts to ISTP
The last time I felt anything was when I read a bit of the Book of Mormon and was inspired to stop masturbating (I was clean for like 30-40 days but I broke again)
>>
ENTP Here.
Kind of makes sense when I think about it. I constantly want to pick apart other people's points of view, I openly tell my managers at work why their plans/ideas suck, and I'd rather discuss/argue pointless stuff then dance and do drugs.
>>
File: 1458701470045.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458701470045.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>37786480
Don't really have a story. I'm just a lazy daydreamer who will never achive anything in life and has basically given up.
I can describe myself a little if you want, not that interesting though.
>tfw in constant thought
>can never concentrate on anything unless it is entertaining in some way
>barely any empathy
>still have night terrors/nightmares, mostly something including myself dying in a horrible way
>likes space, wish I could travel in space
>socially inept, never had a close relationship with a female
>when someone speaks to me and they don't have any information I want or some sort of entertainment I will sometimes just shut them off in my mind and continue doing what I'm doing without paying attention to them
>wrap myself in blankeets and pretend my pillow is a girl to simulate social interaction
>get slightly annoyed when someone says something that is wrong and you know it is right
>extremely shy and have no self-confidence
>have a built up a normalfag mask, quickly wears off when interacting with multiple normalfags though

Sorry if I went on for too long, I don't know how to describe myself other than a boring person who has lost meaning in life. I basically live in complete apathy now. Again, sorry if this was boring or gay.
>>
INTP here, you made a lot of points that resemble me, but we have roughly opposite opinions.

I don't care for anyone that is not really close to me, I can't maintain a conversation with almost anyone, I can't socialize.

These are not bad things though. Sure other people may think so, but I don't. People are in fact stupid and superficial, that's why I don't care for them. You may desire for a more social life, you may glamorize over how cool it is to have lots of friends to the point that you do not realize how pleasant it is the situation you are in. This is not to say all people are not worthy, I think that at the moment you start to separate regular boring people from actual interesting ones is when you find true connection. But learning how to enjoy being alone is by far one of the greatest achievements for someone like us.

I don't want to sound like an old dude here when I'm probably younger than you, but you do remind me a lot of me when I was a teen. I had this normie mask too, I tried to be cool, I pretended I was enjoying, I faked. Then I dropped it. I was aware of how I probably would never be a popular guys with great social skills, but at least I had accepted it. Sure if old me saw me in the future and realize how I had never become that guy, he would be depressed. But right now, it's not depressing at all.

You are not wrong with wanting that, it's just that sometimes what we see as fun is not really that great. Talking from myself here, maybe you would actually enjoy this lifestyle. I just wrote this because I used to think just like that, and I realized that is not what I want.
>>
>>37786691
>>37787741
Talking to you here, forgot to add the numbers.
>>
>>37783864

You're probably INFP. You have a value system and unless that system is triggered, you won't necessarily feel empathy (Fi).

The more xp you collect the greater your evolution; most INFPs learn to use Fe (I'm basing this off of socionics which modifies Jung's version and uses all 8 cognitive functions instead of 4), and in doing so you can sympathize better with people, and have a more outwardly emotional demeanor.
>>
File: 1476237646031.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476237646031.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
>>37786433
>he needs to mention his IQ every post
>>
>>37787848
As a different anon with an IQ of 148 I think everybody should signature their posts with IQ so you can immediately tell whether or not their replies are worth reading.
>>
File: 1481434006643.jpg (46KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481434006643.jpg
46KB, 604x603px
>>37788237
Circlejerking about the results you got from an online IQ test would make this board even worse. And if you were actually an intelligent person, you'd read someone's post before denying its credibility
>>
>>37788314
If you were an intelligent person you would realize you were replying to a joke.
>>
tfw perfect fit for military
>>
>INTJ -> ENTJ
>khv autist for first couple of decades
>now actually have somewhat of a social life
>tfw gfs
>inb4 "lol ur posting on r9k instead of slaying"
>>
>>37783635
You want a wageslave who goes nuts if he has to take breaks to be your bf?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-23-48-46.png (244KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-23-48-46.png
244KB, 1440x2560px
This test is not very good at all.
>>
>intj here
Why is it that ya'll faggots assume that that intjs are unable to be self conscious enough to not come off as edgy as fuck all the time? Its like ya'll mother fuckers have never heard of concealing your power level. Not every int is so autistic they can't help but come off as a giant edge lord.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>Be INTP.
>Spend the last two years on my own.
>End up cocooning myself in my apartment.
>Eventually get frustrated with the small group of friends that I had from highschool.
>Quit communicating with them.
>Feel better.
>Months pass.
>Hate feeling lonely.
>Rationalize it as the system that keeps me around other human beings having a fit.
>justalackofdopamine.jpg
>I am not a slave to my biological impulses, pain is a part of life.
>Fearing pain is the mechanism that gives it power.
>Feel better.
>Visit Old Lady on my old block that I used to visit as a kid.
>Left her alone for two years after she kept trying to talk about how much I'd changed.
>Kept saying that "The Anon she knew cried, he hugged and laughed, what happened?"
>Back after two years.
>She's semi-Senile.
>Greets me warmly.
>Anxiety and my thoughts overwhelm the feeling of comfort before it can even speak up.
>She's curious as to who I've become.
>Starts using 1960's psychology to figure out my problems during conversation.
>Keeps pointing out my fidgeting by asking if I'm nervous.
>Tells me I have so many emotions and have such great expressions when I use them.
>Feeling violated again.
>Tells me that she loved to see me visit because I reminded her of her Grandson before he died.
>Pries at my shell and tries to counter every single formulated response I have when I'm not willing to share emotions.
>She's slightly senile.
>Leave and visit a couple more times, she does the same thing.
(1/2)
>>
>>37789021
(2/2)
>Last visit she was really bad, kept forgetting what we were talking about.
>She presses me on why I hold back my expressions and feelings, choke back tears entire time.
>Smile and say: "Sorry, I guess it's just who I am."
>She looks at me for a couple of seconds, her expression drooping.
>"Perhaps it's time you should go."
>"I don't want to see you for a while, come back in two months."
>Joke about how I was gone for two years nervously.
>Leave.
>Feel fine despite a dulled pain in my stomach.
>Try to convince myself it's just anxiety, like usual.
>I'm in a daze driving home, I feel focused but forgetful, feeling heavy.
>Rationalize.
>Barely remember getting home.
>She could see how much emotional pain I was in, how much I suppress in order to keep myself in line.
>Not going back, think about how she's going to die.
>Prepping to take on the emotional wave when I hear the news.
>Trying to return to normal.
>Eating icecream,
>Stoned.
>>
File: 1451682454035.png (49KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
1451682454035.png
49KB, 976x548px
>>37789043
Are you saying that the old lady didn't think you were cool enough to hang out with her?
>tfw not cool enough to hang out with alpha grannies
>>
>>37789095
Grandma's cookies are hash cookies.
>>
File: 14267365.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14267365.png
51KB, 657x527px
If you're an INTP brainlet you're pretty much destined to fail in life right?
>>
>>37787741
>>37786691

>INTP here.
It feels really good that other people go through this hell.
>>
>>37789183
What's the difference between INTP and INTJ?

I always score as INTJ but I can never figure out what the difference between the two is supposed to be.
>>
>>37789207
INTJs have their shit together whereas INTPs have fucked lives.
>>
File: 1487436405757.jpg (66KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487436405757.jpg
66KB, 500x348px
>>37783595
>tfw people keep calling intp smart but lazy
>im actually really fucking stupid and cannot grasp math past the 6th grade level
>tfw ill always be brooding in an introspective limbo but never actually take any steps to become a better more assertive person

Im getting close friends, the end is soon i can feel it.
>>
>>37789269
Same here. Shit at math and physics and couldn't have been to fucked for study heavy shit.

You mentioned it though. The worst part about it is I'll never do anything about it. I've simply accepted it as who I am, no point trudging senselessly just to have everything fall apart again.
>>
File: 0-9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0-9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>37783635
>>37788698
this is me... you dont want me, but i prefer to be alone anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 610x610px
INTP
I really just think a lot of it is that we are stuck in the mindset that we can't change, that we were doomed for this at birth.
I don't feel like I can improve. I feel like this is just who I am. At the same time, a lot of it is that I just don't see the reason people even continue living. I was at an 80th birthday party today. What the fuck do you do with 80 years? Lengthening our lifespans was a mistake.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.