[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /raisedbysinglemom/ here >dad cheated on my mother, divorced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485631483118.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485631483118.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
who /raisedbysinglemom/ here

>dad cheated on my mother, divorced her when i was 8
>the only time i ever saw my dad was when he wanted to do something with me every few months, never cared about my wellbeing
>never learned how do manly things because i'm the only male in my family
>>
>>37783263
tfw raised by a singlelemon
>>
>>37783263
Father cheated on his wife and I was the product.
Guess who was extricated from half his family for something he had no part in, ya, I wish I was just aborted desu.
I feel like if I had some guidance from him or a smarter mother I wouldn't be a 26 year neet with 0 prospects because I got a meme degree
"Just study what you like, you just need a degree"-woman who has never lived above the poverty level
Plus being white and poor is the worst possible situation, every pogrom is geared towards women and colored folk.
>>
>>37783263
My dad was a coke addict, club promoter and an ex marine. He left my mom when I was a kid because he still wanted to live in big glory days. Unfortunately he let go of himself mid 30s, lost his house, ex wife, job and nice cars. He now pics up trash from highways and lives with his mom.

Karma is one hell of a bitch
>>
>>37783263
>parents divorce when I'm 4
>go back and forth
>dad alchoholic abusive drug addict
>disappears when im about 12
>already fucked up in the head by the time he leaves
>mom loves me
>but
>hates me for being a tranny
>suicide it is
>>
>>37783263
Never met my dad, don't know his name or anything about him. just know that he left because he didn't want to be a dad. I've never asked mum about him in case it upset her
>>
my parents got divorced when i was a few months old, raised by a single mom.

And yea, the worst part was, well there were a lot of bad parts, but one of the worst was my family looking to me and expecting me to know how to work on a car, or fix an appliance or some bullshit like that.

And me being like what the fuck are you talking about im a god damned kid where the fuck was i supposed to learn how to do that kind of shit, and them, Oh you re male you re just supposed to know how to do that.

Fucking turds. the GUYs who were supposed to teach me that kind of stuff arent around that shit doesnt pop into a boys head like fucking magic
>>
>>37783526
Can't you just go back to uni ? Or do you live in burgerland?
>>
My dad likes to act like he's been around but he rlly hasn't
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.