[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be someone who works hard for his things or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1493859490753.jpg (269KB, 631x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1493859490753.jpg
269KB, 631x1518px
Would you rather be someone who works hard for his things or someone born into greatness?
>>
>>37781104
Born into greatness. You can work hard and get nowhere.
>>
File: 1491669921259.jpg (31KB, 524x652px) Image search: [Google]
1491669921259.jpg
31KB, 524x652px
it's what cards you are dealt with, and how you are supposed to play with em, and if you can play them well, and hope an earthquake won't totally throw off your cards off the table and maybe the ceiling won't collapse on you either, or/and prepare for such a thing to happen so maybe you won't have those things happen to you, but then you gotta consider if you preparing or not is really your fault or not, but then we'll get deterministic there so its safer to assume you have responsibility for your actions the actions of other forces that may affect you :D
>>
>>37781104
Work hard, assuming that that means I still get greatness
>>
File: 1490916757113.jpg (177KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
1490916757113.jpg
177KB, 731x731px
>>37782382
oh but and obviously it'd be easier if you were born into it, wouldn't it? so if i were a person who was logical and efficient AKA lazyfuck, i would choose that, but if i were a dude who may not care so much for pure rational thinkingl and thinks based on principle or something like that, than maybe i'll choose hard work.
>>
>>37781926
im a lazyfuck
>>37782405
im a foolishfuck
>>
>>37781104
Well knowing me I'd feel like an undeserving impostor whether I worked hard for my accomplishments or had them handed to me. So if there's no difference on that front I'd rather have them handed to me, that'd be much easier.
>>
>>37781104
born into greatness then work hard
>>
>>37782664
yes this good game
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.