[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forty five thousand dollar student loan OH MY GOD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1456320308645.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1456320308645.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>forty five thousand dollar student loan
OH MY GOD
>>
>>37780319
>he doesn't have rich parents that pay for his college
>in 2k+17
top kek mate
>>
In the same boat here brobo.

I'll probably have to postpone ANOTHER YEAR and work for those Deadliest Catch guys if I ever want to get out of my parents' house.
>>
Hahaha you have lots of debt faggot, have fun paying it off hahaha
>>
File: 1495720455280.jpg (35KB, 254x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495720455280.jpg
35KB, 254x381px
>>37780319
>prepaid tuition
>paid-off car
>free alimony money
>full ride because I play an instrument that's in demand

haha wagie, looks like you've got some catching up to do
>>
>>37780420
>>free alimony money
wut
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
My years at university were pretty much free, thanks to where I live.

You muricans had the possibility to vote for Bernie and make tuition free, but voted for the lying con-man instead.
CONGRATS!
>>
>>37780443
from my new single mother, of course. Don't your parents get free money?
>>
>>37780319

That really isn't a lot. that is like one year at a private school. some people have four years of private school.
>>
>americans have to pay for education
>they still consider america a first-world country
>>
>knew full well he'd have to pay for college
>Didn't join the army
Don't really feel bad for you bro
>>
>>37780340
What's the matter brainlet, the school didn't give you a full ride?
>>
>>37780452
yeah, well, the americans that get out of this alive are going to be bloodthirsty and battle hardened
>>
>>37780574
I'll have it payed off before I would've finished and I didn't have to join the army.
>>
>New York State has free college now

Bless the fuck up
>>
File: usa-security.jpg (68KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
usa-security.jpg
68KB, 612x612px
Sorry muricans, I love your culture and you seem nice but your country is kinda shiet:

>Outrageous tuition fees
>Literally the most fucked up healthcare system in the civilised world
-ridiculous homicide rates in certain areas
-religious fundamentalist hellhole
-spreading foreign policy AIDS around the world

Number one country in the world? yeah for like 0.0001% of the population Lmao
You have been bamboozled, you have been took, you have been scammed.
>>
File: 1494929700185.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494929700185.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>tfw live in ny
>tfw you get free college as long as your gpa is 3.0 or higher

Why do you live in a shit tier state
>>
Same here. Luckily I got a job at IBM 5 months after I graduated as my first legit job. Still going to take for fucking ever to pay off.
>>
>>37780930
How much do they pay?aa
>>
>>37780319
Think about it this way OP. If you didn't get a degree you'd be working until you die, how's being 45k in debt any different? At least this way you'll be doing a job that isn't shitty retail.
>>
>>37781083
>At least this way you'll be doing a job that isn't shitty retail.
heh. read stats, even with stem meme degrees less than 30% are working in their "career". there are 90 million unemployed, and there are 50 million that gave up looking for work.

if op isnt working already thanks to interships or nepotism (which usually is how you get interships), op is fucked.
>>
>college wants me to pay off classes
>kill myself instead
College BTFO
>>
>>37781148
Even still, the only difference between someone with a degree and someone without a degree working retail is that one of them has a degree. They're still going to work until they die.
>>
>>37780753
The best university system can't be free. Our universities are the number one choice for most shit skins save a few extremely prestigious schools in the UK. The cost is reasonable if you get a real degree and start making money out of school. Your doctorate in anthropology isn't working out? That's on them, not the system. The healthcare is the best in the world if you are poor or rich, if you're in the middle you're fucked, definitely needs some work but it could be much worse. Crime is a problem where there are lots of niggers, it's really easy to avoid those few locations. Religious hellhole, I honestly have no idea what to mean by this? Liberal lifetime appointed judges have made sure that the voice of reliouis majorties have been silenced while lawyers and social media have made sure that any person that wants to live by any moral code is harassed and sued into oblivion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.