[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is a penis too large?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

At what point is a penis too large?
>>
>>37780307
Is there such a point?
>>
>>37780307
id say 10 inch for the avg woman and 13 for the avg faggot
>>
>>37780323
Would a qt grill be willing to have sex with something that would be mostly pain instead of pleasure?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37780307
When it hits the moon when flaccid and the sun when erect.
>>
>>37780307
Im a part of a big dick club with my cousins
my biggest cousin is like 6'5 and has a massive cock and loves anal
his wife is like 4'6 too so you can imagine how massive her cavern is
they love that shit bro
>>
>>37780347
Girls are all about vanity. They'll take a pounding and they'll like it if the man is attractive enough and his rod is big enough.

And after the enough fuck sessions they'll be stretched out enough that a big one is the ONLY thing they can get pleasure from.
>>
>>37780307
If it's larger than mine
>>
>>37780643
So if I have a big dick, I'm less likely to get cucked?
>>
10-11

Oregano
>>
>>37781243
>less likely to get cucked
christ mate forget being in a romantic relationship at this point its futile girls set the standards to high but you can still have plenty of fuck buddies
>>
>>37781306
Why would you fuck someone you're not interested in romantically?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.