[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decades of unsupervised internet use have turned me, a human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1328748391009.gif (12KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
1328748391009.gif
12KB, 139x140px
Decades of unsupervised internet use have turned me, a human being with thoughts, hopes, and potential into an empty husk whose only interest is memes and videogames is and is only capable of communicating through irony and self-deprecation. Can I even be considered a human at this point?
>>
>>37778256
i'm essentially the same way, but replace vidya with hyper-degenerate music listening.

it's cool though. we're definitely not human anymore, but luckily for us there are plenty of us subhumans lingering around the underground, both men and women. i recently met a girl who is completely ruined beyond redemption by irony and self-hatred, so it works perfectly; regardless of how many layers of irony i jump to, she can keep up, and continue the spiral of madness.

just don't worry about it at all. being human is completely overrated.
>>
Me too mate, don't worry. Everything will end up fine.
>>
>>37779143
>i recently met a girl
Post discarded. Yet another normslime who thinks being different from his peers makes him a robot
>>
>>37779696
sorry friend, the joke isn't funny anymore. i don't know if you caught the memo.

also, when the fuck did i say i was a robot? i said i was subhuman. and talking to a girl platonically doesn't change a person's fundamental character. you need to stop parroting /r9k/ and think for yourself pal. you sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
Maybe that means internet memes are more important than thoughts hopes and potential.

memes > dreams
>>
@37780178
Trying way too hard for attention and clearly underaged. No (You) for you
>>
>>37778256
Is this the result of starting to see your entire place in the world?
>>
>>37778256
>tfw you realize you're among the first posthumans
We truly are the superior species, without all those little faggotty feelings or obsolete need for socialization.
>>
It means you're weak and are the first to die out in the upcoming cyberpunk age
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.