[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /cankersore/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 299x169px
Anyone /cankersore/ here?
>>
you got herpes, anon. better get your self checked.
>>
>>37776196

Dude I swore I had one on the inside of my top lip a couple of days ago but I just felt up there with my tongue and now it's gone. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>37776196
salt it my dude
>>
>>37776196
put salt on it alot of salt
it helps i know it sounds like bullshit but it really does
>>
>>37776245
>>37776244

baking soda is better.
>>
>>37776244
>>37776245
These,
or alternatively crush up alot of onion into tiny bits and hold them against it. Reks the bacteria but itll sting like a motherfucker
>>
>>37776244
>>37776380
>>37776383

alum is best. Just spit it out the best you can, don't rinse.
>>
>>37776196
I'm all about the vinegar mouthwash to deal with cankers.
>>
>>37776244
>>37776245
>>37776380
>>37776383
Wrong. Antagonising it makes it last longer. Anything that makes it sting will only prolong it (including those "soothing" gels that make it sting for a bit).

Use toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulfate, and to soothe it put manuka honey on it. I have done the literal research, and it acts as an antibacterial coat without damaging the skin furhter by burning it.

t. someone who's had these motherfuckers chronically since they were around 5 years old.
Also I advise quitting milk. I stopped drinking it anywhere but in tea and since then went from 2-3 a month to one every 6 months.
>>
>>37776224
Herpes isn't on the inside I think. I'm glad I never kissed a whore and make sure I clean my utensils.
>>
File: puke.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>37776541
>milk and tea
>>
>>37776571
Cold sores are herpes
>>
>any time I bite my lip
>any time I bite my cheek
>if I eat too much sugar

FUCK YOU GOD
>>
Just had one right under my tongue for the past week. Forgot what a hellish experience they are. FINALLY stopped hurting today. FUCK CANKERS
>>
>>37776196
Add one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of salt, and stir until they dissolve. Swish the solution around in your mouth and spit it out. Hydrogen peroxide is a strong disinfectant.
>>
>>37776196
Fucking fix your diet. If you constantly have this junk, get some vitamin b12 amongst other things. Most of you guys are eating shit and completely off. You are fat as fuck yet malnutrioned.
>>37777564
All of this is your own fault, fix your diet you imbecile.
>>
>>37776741
Britcucks truly are disgusting
>>
>>37776224
You get canker sores for biting the inside of your lip for too long. It isn't herpes and it is harmless.
>>
throw out your toothbrush and get a new one as soon as its healed.

Canker sores are a virus, so you dont want to spread it and reinfect yourself by using the same brush again.
I also find that I get canker sores from drinking directly out of soda cans. I used to work at a pizza place and they way they stored the cans was disgusting, the top of the cans aren't protected and can be exposed to all sorts of shit, so always wash the top of a can before you use it, or just use a glass and avoid having prolonged contact with it to your lips entirely.
>>
>>37777819
They're not a virus, look it up and a lot of sugar can cause them Einstein.

Coconut oil helps with the pain
>>
if you haven't already, switch to a toothpaste without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.