[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend says feminism isn't bad, but fem nazis are >says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>friend says feminism isn't bad, but fem nazis are
>says to him that this is completely wrong and he should give me an example what makes feminism good
>says it means equally between men and women
>call it bullshit and throw plenty of historic accurate data on him which proofs that feminism was always bad and the ideology of feminism means complete control from women over me and in way worse way than any patriarchal system ever existed
>said "Oh sorry, I didn't read any of that and I don't read it anyway"

Why the fuck normies do that shit? If they say something like that they want a discussion, then I give counter arguments built with facts and they ignore that because I don't repeat their opinions.

"Serious discussion" is a fucking meme. No one is interested in that stuff and only want that other people repeat their arguments or else ignores that.
>>
>>37775963
Fuck off back to pol edgelord
>>
The irony.

Avenue Calle
>>
>>37775963
>feminism means complete control from women over me and in way worse way than any patriarchal system ever existed

feminists are burning men alive, blocking them from going to school and selling them off like property amiright
>>
>>37775988
back to lolcow disgusting ugly roastie
>>
>>37776054
Statistically speaking, every single woman is a net loss on taxpayer money while also spending the most money. So, yes, women have basically enslaved an entire gender. Impressive for the "lesser" sex, but I think the fault is on men mostly.
>>
Male feminist here AMA
>>
>>37775988
Why am I an edgelord?

Feminism is based on the thinking that everything should handed to women. Men has it always worse than women, always. Men were force to die for their country or else go to jail and probably get raped, men were forced to work under dangerous constructions and even laws were always harder to men than women.

There is a reason why throughout history, in any country ever, men commit more suicide than women.
>>
>>37776095
>Statistically speaking
>every single woman
I don't think you know how statistics work
>>
>>37776104
>men commit more suicide than women
because they are weak little shits
feminism is the only way, total and absolute equity of the genders is the first goal we must reach in our society in order to evolve
>>
>>37776136
I was making a broad, dramatic statement for the purpose of having an eye-catching rhetoric. It was disingenuous and faulty.

>>37776137
Men and women aren't equal, though. The idea that they are is really frighteningly dangerous. Do you want your daughter picking a fight with some guy because she thinks she can take him on, even though your average 14 year old boy has the same level of strength, speed and prowess as a professional female athlete?
>>
>>37776189
>picking a fight
no, in an ideal world, fighting wouldn't exist at all
in an ideal world, men will evolve and become civilized enough not to boast about their "strength" and also, to not have it
>>
>>37776221
In an ideal world, I'd be getting a blowjob from a supermodel every morning. In an ideal world, every single person could afford a personal space ship and have an IQ of 220 so they could fully appreciate the depths of the universe.
>>
>>37776283
>ideal world
>sex
ew
>>
You've never read any feminist literature, isn't it, OP?
>>
>guy forces me to discuss something
>SOMEONE DUDE STOP BEING SO QUIET
>drop some serious feces that he never even knew about
>ahhh sorry i have to go, you are a good guy
>>
>>37776054
actually quite literally yes.
do your research
>>
>>37775963
not normies fault. nobody wants to read shitty articles when debating, just prove your point in a couple sentences you autist
>>
>>37775963
Feminism is stupid. Women just want men to dominate them but men have made the mistake of allowing them rights thinking they want equality when they don't.
>>
>>37776221
Yet you probably put niggers who are the most aggressive "people" on a pedestal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.