[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the goth/emo kids like at your school anons? did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

File: 8452.jpg (28KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
8452.jpg
28KB, 370x277px
What were the goth/emo kids like at your school anons?

did you ever have a chance with a qt goth girl?
>>
They were not attractive people.
>>
File: 1480226284269.png (144KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1480226284269.png
144KB, 492x449px
>had a crush on a qt pale black haired goth girl with perfect boobs
>nothing ever happened
>>
>>37774635
The goths at my school were fucking psychotic

>the goth girl who stripped in class to a boy she likes
>she proceeded to empty a fire extinguisher on him when he rejected her

>the goth lads who set a guy on fire because he slept with one of the goth girls who they all crushed on

>the fucking goth kid who got his own truck and decided to run a rugby player over with it

>the group that got expelled becasuse they set a fucking computer lab on fire and locked a kid in for apparently "stealing" one of their friends away
>>
I was a pretty big 'emo' kid (i assume we're talking the MCR tier 'emo' that was around the 00's based on OP pic)

Being rake skinny, ghost pale and miserable, i fit in quite well and was the only time i would have been considered 'cool' i guess

This was peak LOLRANDUM time too, so our group used to do things like surprise hug/tickle each other and so on.

We generally just hung out in the park and listened to music/drew. Most of our group started getting into entry level weeb shit around that time too so we'd usually talk about anime a bit

Was a fun little group until i destroyed it by being a cunt which was actually what started my spiral into robotdom

Oh and MySpace was obviously a huge thing.

Most of the girls would now be massive red flags though - crazy coloured dyed hair, self harm for attention only etc. I was a fucking dumbass and cut myself too but quite badly and my arms are forever ruined which i obviously regret a lot.
>>
File: 5HPaBe2.jpg (28KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
5HPaBe2.jpg
28KB, 496x515px
>>37774635
>had a emo titcow, natural lactater. she had M cup tits at the end of Collage

sadly she OD'd on heroin because of a dumbass goth prick she dated.
>>
>>37775003

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SAUCE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>37774635
they were mexicans
>>
File: JjsgHIo.gif (2MB, 350x273px) Image search: [Google]
JjsgHIo.gif
2MB, 350x273px
>>37775523
Princessdust anon or Angeldustbabyt as she goes byt now

here haver more
>>
File: 1486949014326.jpg (66KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486949014326.jpg
66KB, 560x415px
First High School: Trying to be a normie. Never tell people I play DnD on the weekends, etc. The Goth and Grunge kids try to adopt me but I brush them off. Rejected by Chads and Stacies.

Second High School: Realize my mistake at old school, but cliques have already solidified and I probably came across as too eager to befriend the alt kids. End up not making any friends except a couple DnD neckbeards.
>>
I got hit on one time by this emo/goth girl one time.

>hugs my arm and rests her head on my lap
>touches my thigh
>keeps complimenting me
>the drunker we get the more forward she is
>"I'm really attracted to you anon"

We were all drunk so we decided to play "who would you fuck in this room game?"

>her turn
>looks at me and says I really want to fuck annon
>my face turns red
>my turn
>well I'd fuck you, Katie and Dan
>everyone laughs at the fact that I mentioned Dan because it's an inside joke that we're both gay together

More stuff happens, like more people telling me they'd fuck me over some guy that I'd say is way more attractive, but I later messaged her and mentions the fact that I have Aspergers. Whenever I message now she just ignores me.

Rip.
>>
File: YDI9Jw3.jpg (411KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
YDI9Jw3.jpg
411KB, 1080x1440px
>>37775523
got you anon. happy fapping
>>
File: death.jpg (48KB, 440x650px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
48KB, 440x650px
>>37774635

>2 goth girls in school.
>Best friends
>One has curly black hair and D cups
>Other is redhead, really tall and flat chested
>Chads/Stacies accuse them of being lesbians, make finger-crosses when they walk by
>Chesty goth goes out of state all summer after Junior year and comes back a Stacy. Instantly becomes one of the most popular girls in school.
>Felt really bad for the redhead, now friendless. Only other goths were some tryhard freshmen who were into ICP, Korn, etc.

The kiddy goths were already evolving into punk kids. I graduated from HS before the emo thing really started to catch on.
>>
>>37774635
>rawr xD
>btw does the curtain match the drapes ;;;;;)
>>
>>37774635
They were just normies trying to be edgy. I didn't like any if them, as they were dumbasses.
>>
>>37775929
Similar thing happened to me anon

>tyler and Natalie
>two absolutely gorgeous goth girls in my year
>tyler went out with natalie for years and years
>ove robne summer natalie becomes a super stacey after getting invited to parties and shit with her stepbrothers friends
>leavs tyler and ends up becoming a mega staey
>breaks tylers heart
>she never really got over that ebcause she loved natalie so badly, she even had plans to propose to her
>>
Brought me out with them every few weekends. Saw some shitty local artist play. Ended up fucking one of the girls in a piss smelling alley way next to a concet venue. Really ruined my view of sex after that.
Had a goth friend kill herself a few weeks after I kissed her in the back of a old 84 ford pick up truck.
The guys were alright, but very feminine over all and desperately trying to be trendy. One dude was obsessed with absinthe and brought it to lunch a lot. Always tastes like shit to me, think it was because he melted the sugar before going to school.
Eventually one of the dudes got me into a VTM LARP. Which was a whole lot of fun.
So looking back, good memories with them.
>>
File: goths - 90's.jpg (239KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
goths - 90's.jpg
239KB, 600x399px
>>37776101

>Had a goth friend kill herself a few weeks after I kissed her in the back of a old 84 ford pick up truck.

I don't suppose you have any pictures of this girl? I'm always curious about people who die young ever since this girl from my HS anime club died in 2003.

Anyways, you should put flowers on her grave or something.

>Vampire the Masquerade

My nigga.
>>
>>37776203
Sadly no, like only meet her three times but we really connected and talked on aim a shit load before she passedand this was before Facebook or even my space was big(98 99) I do visit her grave every few years when I think about her. Might do that tomorrow. Have a few people I knew buried in that massive cemetery.

VTM fuck yeah, Nos for life. Still fucking play when I am feeling social
>>
>titcow called Sarah

ended up getting married
>>
>>37774635
There was only 1 and she was by herself with other fat whores.

There was another semi one who all the beta males orbited.
>>
File: allyce_by_ninjasorris.jpg (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
allyce_by_ninjasorris.jpg
374KB, 1024x768px
>>37776271

Ah well. Here's the dead girl from my school.

I was really into the Tremere for some reason. Haven't gotten to play Vampire lately. NWoD was kinda shit, other than for Mortals and Changelings.
>>
File: 1496253809789.jpg (257KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496253809789.jpg
257KB, 960x1280px
Still talk to her every so often. shes not an adult model in bondage or some shit
>>
>>37776384
*shes now

i hate my typing skills
>>
>>37776362
I liked Geist in NWoD, much better then wraith.
The new VTM system is pretty nice. Got tired of seeing so many people with FAP over the years it is good to see a change.
Sadly it's a dying hobby, no new blood, same old shitty people who know all your drama and you know all of their drama. Mostly go to be around people that are more or as fucked up as I am. Thankfully the bicycle whores, girls that gave every neck beard a ride, arnt that numberous anymore so it's mostly sad bros and chicks with mental illnesses now.
>>
>>37776431
Oh and the creeping SJW bullshit is so ducking apparent it's absurd. But meh, most neck beards are dumb ass liberals who want their gibs so what do you expect when a former bicycle whore screams discrimination. Neck beards, need to stop being white knights, fucking hell.
>>
>>37776431

Yeah, the RPG scene is pretty bad here too. You can't really have a group's undivided attention like you could before the smartphone era. Lots of toxic people too, so games always seem to get started in secret and rarely have enough players. I've got an online game going with friends scattered across the country but it isn't the same.
>>
>>37776474

Heh, yeah. A friend brought his feminist girlfriend to the table and it totally destroyed our RPG game back in 2006. They've gotten so much worse since then.

Also made the mistake of buying into the 7th Sea kickstarter. Full of SJW shit(no one is racist or anti-gay in 17th century fantasy Europe) and they totally redid the system instead of just cleaning it up like most of the backers wanted.
>>
I went to highschool in the suburbs in the midwest between 2008 and 2012, and I still never saw an emo.
There were even two popular malls minutes from my house, both had a hot topic.
I am convinced they are not real, I thought they were supposed to thrive in midwestern suburbs with malls.
>>
I remembered, randomly, recently, the time a goth girl that I talked to in high school sometimes once told me she thought I had a big dick and would fuck me.

I assumed she was joking or something. Nothing ever came of it.

When I thought about this a few weeks ago, I realized she was probably flirting with me and I had a chance but I was too autistic to realize it at the time. Goth girls are my thing, too.

I haven't seen her in the 11 years since I got out of high school. :(
>>
They were big when I was in middle school. Then became hipsters once I got to high school. And now they're full fledged Bernie bros.
>>
File: IMG000305.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG000305.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Met and befriended a qt scene girl in hs. She was really quiet and didn't have many friends.

Right before I finished hs met a pretty spooky older goth girl. She was more extroverted and was basically the mommy gf meme personified. Dated for a few years and split for a few reasons - mainly sexual incompatibility.

Ended up marrying the scene girl from hs as she was still single after all those years.

pic related her way back in hs
>>
>>37776961
you lucky git anon...
>>
>>37774710

Anyone who sets someone on fire is a friend in my book
>>
File: 1494042250571.jpg (47KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494042250571.jpg
47KB, 800x680px
>tfw I was the only emofag in my school
>chads and stacies would always make fun of me
>a group of qt weeb upperclassmen girls tried to befriend me
>I was also a huge weeb (still am though)
>2 of them seemed to like me
>but I was '2 edgy 4 friends' and would never pay attention to them
>autistic as fuck
>tfw as soon as I stopped being a massive faggot I realized my mistake
>tfw they had already finished high school and I was alone
>tfw I'm still a friendless faggot
I wonder if it'd be awkward if I ever saw one of them again
>>
>>37776474
SJWs seem to have taken over most "alternative" subcultures, sadly. Just look at the trainwreck of the modern punk scene.
>>
File: 9728_n.jpg (8KB, 203x185px) Image search: [Google]
9728_n.jpg
8KB, 203x185px
>>37776961
>>37776994
Yeah it was lucky and unexpected for me. I was always one of the outcasts in school and didn't really fit in with any group. I did think to approach scene or goth girls because I didn't dress that way.

The turning point was when I started focusing on my hobbies more and I just stopped caring about trying to get a gf. I noticed later that it had become easy to talk to girls because I treated them just like talking to guys or my family members.

The scene girl actually asked me out in hs and I turned her down because I was retarded.

pic related the mommy goth gf
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.