[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about suicide by hanging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: WsiKcO7.jpg (62KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
WsiKcO7.jpg
62KB, 333x333px
what do you think about suicide by hanging
>>
>>37774217
Not a fun way to go
>>
There are better ways
>>
>>37774217
Probably how I'm going to go in the end. It's cheap, practical and if done well, doesn't cause too much pain.

If you're thinking about it, OP, remember to do your research. Drop hanging is far too risky to attempt, and remember that if you're discovered and resuscitated before you're dead, there's a very high risk you'll have suffered permanent brain damage.
>>
>>37774217
>what do you think about suicide by hanging
Apparently its the most common suicide method in my country who takes numero uno place in statistic.
>>
>>37774217
Blowing yourself up might be a better albeit more unrealistic option.
>>
Would consider the long drop for a quick death.
>>
>tie noose
>jump off tree
>snap neck

What's not to love
>>
>>37774548
Well buying explosives can't be too hard. Don't need to worry about cost or criminal record etc. Might me nicer for your family to be burying a little more than a few charred bits of meat though
>>
>>37774495
What this guy said.
Depending on your body weight if you're going for a neck break method you're going to have to look up what drop distances you're going to need.
>>
File: 1474465706876.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1474465706876.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
I'm thinking about drop hanging instead of suspension because painless and quick plus there's no chance of being saved before the act is complete and suffering brain damage.
>>
>>37774221
whats a fun way to go
>>
>inb4 loli body swaying in the wind
Why couldn't CPS give her to me instead
>>
Overdose is the way to go. Just take a few too many pills and go to sleep.
>>
OP, do your research, dont believe things like this faggot >>37776555
>>
>>37775092
Jumping out of birthday cake naked with knife and cutting your veins "down the road"?
>>
DAE want to go about by drowning? I have issues because I wanted to be "culturally important" like virginia woolf and james joyce and sylvia plath, obviously that didn't work out. Drowning seems like one of the more romantic ways of suicide.

But hanging just seems easier and less work. Not really sure where I'd go about drowning either (I'm in NYC)
>>
Rope is what i've in mind, recently bought a car, so that's another way to easy end it. Can easily look like an accident as well.
>>
>>37776808
drop hanging would honestly be the best way to go besides your good friend the shotgun.
>budget
>kill yourself in a nice tree or something
>less mess
rope is cheap. Just make sure you get a good jump and you should be good to go, right?
>>
>>37776859
Not in a position to get a shotgun. Can I not do the drop hang in a hotel room?
>>
>>37776875
I wouldn't know. Would a ceiling fan be enough? If you are light enough to do shit like that are you heavy enough to snap your own neck?
This worries me.
For lightweight people I strongly recommend a longer drop, like from a tree (or a hotel window if that's what you mean by a hotel).
However, there is a way you can sort of hang yourself by applying pressure to somewhere on your neck. above adam's apple i think. With this method you can easily hang yourself on a doorknob.
>>
>>37774217
It's a trip. You start violently shaking, your ears will ring loude than anything you've ever heard, and your vision will fade to this color you may have never seen before. All through this experience, your body and mind doesn't feel like it's a part of this world. Then you wake up confused with a burning sensation in and on your neck. You look up and realize the post wasn't strong enough to support you long enough. All of this happens in a minute or so
If you're thinking about it, don't do it and seek help
>>
>>37776920
I'm about 150 lbs. Do you have any links about these different types?
>>
>>37774217
Very bad method. It was done on public executions with a long fall to break the neck (and also for the show). Poor fags in prisons who only had a rope available and no proper hanging distance died slowly and painfully.
>>
>>37776555
I did that. Woke up in a hospital 4 days later, tied to my bed and on life support. I also tried to jump off the hospital window, got tied again for 2 days.
>>
don't do any form of suicide before july 1st
>>
>>37778381
system transfer?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.