[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst accident youve ever witnessed anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

Whats the worst accident youve ever witnessed anons?
>>
>>37774015
>in my old junior school we had a railing then a path where the dinner que was. next to this was a big classroom window.
>one day a kid decides to stand on the bar and jump over his friends
>he went straight through the window and a pane of glass made its way up the inside of his leg
>>
>>37774015
My dad once ended up shoving a screwdriver up his thumbnail a couple of summers ago
>>
File: 1497711943051-r9k.jpg (3KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1497711943051-r9k.jpg
3KB, 125x111px
Was 4 yrs old, got in a car accident with my mom, thought she died, Was alone for some time, felt abandoned due to me being young and not understanding my mom couldn't help me because she was out.

Mom in a coma for a month,
Lost memory
Me scarred
Nightmare every night for a year
Forgot how to swim/was to scared dying to do it
Forgot how to ride bike/scared
When I was 5 I was 12 kilos
Couldn't watch TV without getting nightmares(children shows)
Felt very guilty for the accident
Still at 18 feel like my mom will kill herself after I argue with her(irrational but subconscious disagrees)
>>
I fell off the playground when I was 12 and was impaled by a pole about 4 inches into my side
>>
File: 1497632618568-r9k.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497632618568-r9k.png
10KB, 645x773px
Sister looked out for me when I was younger, after the accident.
She's 2 yrs older than me.
When she hit puberty she stopped doing so.
She started mocking me for being unmanly,
Locked my in a closet with her friends and called me a pussy for crying,
Due to her being my rolemodel and me looking up to her, everything she said I held in high regard.
Everything she says must be true, my subconscious mind associates her words with truth.
I have low self esteem and am unable to make relations with girls because women don't like low self esteem.
Sister becomes feminist.
Talks about toxic masculinity,
She ruined me and won't take any blame for it,
It doesn't matter because she's a girl, she gets a free pass,
When I call her out on it my family tells me to back off, to not make her feel bad,

Really makes me think.

Does anybody care? No.
Should anybody care? I don't know.
Why am I blabbering on off topic? Good question. Mainly because this is pretty related Imo. My life has been one big accident lmao, or at least that's how society sees it. An accident is nobody's fault, and women can't be blamed so everything they do is an accident I guess.
>>
>>37774658
>>37774674
These are one post
>>
File: 1490580419006.jpg (112KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1490580419006.jpg
112KB, 803x737px
>>37774015
Two friends of mine got their fingers torn off while fucking around. And I broke my arm like in OP's pic.
>>
some kid fell off a bike and his leg bone was sticking out of the skin. nothing exciting really
>>
>>37774687
Wow, that sucks, man. I don't really have anything to say but here's a (you) to let you know that someone genuinely cares about your story
>>
File: 1495810104195-r9k.jpg (29KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1495810104195-r9k.jpg
29KB, 250x333px
>>37774674
I care, anon

origorigorig
>>
car accident almost four years ago. i'm still recovering from the accident. i'm in a wheelchair, friends moved away.
>>
>>37774015
>that picture
Fuckin CalArts.
>>
>>37774687
I hate your sister. Fucking you up and abandoning you as a friend in childhood is one thing, but getting a free pass for it now because muh vagina is FUCKING BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>37774781
>>37774872

I appreciate you guys a lot, q lot of guys here have a thing in common, something which isn't very common irl, which is what makes this place so great.
Though many are here who don't share this with us, people we maybe don't enjoy, it doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other, and that's what I hope you guys will continue doing, since if we left there wouldn't really be any places like this to go. Stay silly.
>>
My father didn't pull out in time.
>>
I was 16 driving to school on a snowy morning. A car passed in front of me as i was sitting at a stop sign. I turned to follow it, but it was going fast and i lost sight of it over a hill. Then i noticed a billow of snow around a collection of weeds off the side of the road. After i passed i realized a car was flipped upside down in the weeds.

I didnt stop or report it and never heard anything about it on the news.
>>
>be me
>have anxiety problems my whole life, panic attacks, possible autism etc..
>be driving home down rural rode
>see lights of car well off road and slanted at an angle such that you could tell it had just been in a wreck
>pull over
>start to freak out, don't want to have to see this or talk to anyone
>walk up to car
>25ish year old girl in car, she has the door open and is bleeding badly from a cut on her thigh and her neck is fucked as though it were broken and she is holding her head with both hands for stability
>fuck me panic
>She does not seem to notice I am right there at first, I try to call 911 on my cell, noreception.jpg
>start yelling at her, she turns and is kind of in and out of it, I ask her for her cell phone to call the cops, it's in her purse. I get it
>Start to call, no reception, FUCK
>she is talking to me now asking for help saying please help her out and telling me where she's hurt
>I fucking run back to my car with the intention of driving in the direction of town till i get reception
>wind up hauling ass back home
>I don't know why, I just did it without thinking, I was too scared to drive to get reception and have to talk to the paramedics
>cry all night
>next day hear news reports of a fatal wreck at the location
>worry my fingerprints are on her purse, I have her phone
>beat phone to bits with hammer, throw the bag of cell parts into a trash can down town

I still think about it, I wish I had made different choices
>>
File: 1484982258244.jpg (127KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484982258244.jpg
127KB, 600x682px
I grew up in a shitty neighborhood so there were a lot of shootings and stuff. I never witnessed anyone getting shot in the moment, but I saw the aftermath a couple times on the way to school a lot as a kid. Police and authorities cleaning up dead bodies and blood and stuff that looked like brains on the street

dunno if that counts as accidents
>>
>>37776094
YOU FUCKER YOU KILLED THAT GIRL
>>
one less rostie lol
>>
File: 1497435122503.jpg (73KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1497435122503.jpg
73KB, 700x988px
>>37774658
>>37774674
It's alright Anon.
Enjoy a hug.
>>
>>37776060
What the fuck

Why??? Why didn't you stop???
>>
>>37776094
Holy shit, you guys, sorry to hear about this, definitely didn't help your anxiety I bet
>>
>>37776094
this is really fucked up man, I couldn't live with that if I was you
>>
>>37776060
Forgot to link u in >>37776230
>>
Paul George snapping his leg
>>
>>37774015
I saw a guy getting shot in the head once when i was inhighschool
>>
>>37776230
What is really bad is the car was running when I got there, it was in drive and the exhaust was resting on the ground/leaves and it smelled like burning dirt. So I turned off the car. I later realized I shut off her lights so nobody else could see her from the road.

fuck

i didn't mean for this to happen
>>
>>37776236
>this is really fucked up man, I couldn't live with that if I was you
i barely can, have thought of killing myself

when I left her I said "don't worry I am going to get help" and she smiled at me
>>
>>37776094
I've seen this very original post before.
>>
>>37774015
>be teenager
>walking down the street on my way to school
>someone off themselves by jumping from a building
>lands right in front of me
>splatters blood and other stuff all over me
>never ended up getting to school that day
>>
>>37776276
This now just made me laugh really hard, imagine her last hours, some fuck finds her and secures her death to be a lonely and cold one.

*turns off car* *smug pepe* "I'll get help" *runs away and never comes back*
>>
>>37776298
Epic win amirite guys
>>
File: 1497533095421.png (695KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1497533095421.png
695KB, 910x752px
Saw an old lady get hit by a big Range Rover going like 30mph, she flew like 10 feet and then slammed flat onto the road.

A bunch of people rushed over and I could just hear her gurgling blood and all of her face was smashed up.

I checked the local news site for a couple of days after that but there wasn't anything on there about an old woman dying in a road accident but I can't really see how she could have survived, she was messed up. I think even a healthy young person would have been fucked from that.
>>
>>37776094
you should feel bad you fucker
>>
>>37776094

>Another young roastie dead.
>Was probably texting Chad while driving and got into accident as a result

Don't be hard on yourself Anon, you did the right thing
>>
>>37774015
In 8th grade I witnessed a friend have his spine fractured

In gym class, Id usually sit on the bleachera with my loser friends while we played our gameboy colors. Sometimes, they'd start wrestling like wwf style. So this one kid had another in the walls of Jericho, and a third kid, some random dude not even someone we knew decided to super kick the kid who had the other in the walls of Jericho. He literally kicked him in the fucking mouth. So that kid fell backwards, and straight up bent the kid he had in the walls of Jericho in half. Like a taco. This fucker was gasping for air, reaching out with his hand, mustering the word "help" and "I can't breathe". I had to run my fat ass to find a gym coach for help. It was a fucking circus man. I never saw that kid again. I wasn't cool enough with him to like have his number, or even know his last name. And it was like the last month of school. Word on the street was his spine was severly fractured, but he'll be fine, and that he had to be home schooled his entire freshman year of high school.

Oh and if you don't know what the walls of Jericho is
>pic related

Imagine the aggressor falling backwards, and bending his victim all the way in half.
>>
>>37774015
I fell of my skateboard while doing an Ollie.
Fell on my hand and broke my wrist.
Never went outside again.
>>
File: 1497371226863.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497371226863.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>be me
>5
>kinder
>(now a 10/10) female classmate picks scissors
>plays with them
>eventually cuts another classmate's eyelid
>blood everywhere
>scream
>>
>>37776298
That's a great excuse for skipping school.
>>
>>37774015

>
>Was driving home from Las Vegas in the morning once towards California
> in between Vegas and StateLine , I saw a small white car go off the road and flip into the divider
>Was full of black people
>Drive up and see them all thrown out of the car and passed out
>One of them was convulsing
>Critically injured
>Pretty sure they all died , but one or 2 of them were flown away by helicopter
>Drive Home , couldnt really do anything to help
>>
> be 9
> road trip
> Sudden stop
> Everyone wonders why
> Everyone gets out and looks
> See the accident
> the car was hit from the right corner
> the car is upturned and smoking
> Ambulance arrives
> Sent back in
> An hour later parents come back
>mom's crying
>>
>>37776734
Second half and pic made me kek outloud.
Am at a restaurant all alone around a bunch of groups of people, lul.
>>
>8th grade Spanish class
>girl thought it'd be funny to scare me by opening up her umbrella in my face
>umbrella is blunt btw
>"hey anon"
>"wot"
>turn around and get met with the umbrella in my right eye
>she freaks out
>rage fit of me cursing her out ensues, along with angry tears (like, when you get mad one of your twitches is tearing up)
>she apologizes
>still friends with her today, went on a few dates
>still don't have the nerve to tell her that I'm now partially blind in my right eye
>>
>>37776276
>What is really bad is the car was running when I got there, it was in drive and the exhaust was resting on the ground/leaves and it smelled like burning dirt. So I turned off the car. I later realized I shut off her lights so nobody else could see her from the road.
>>
No big thing really

>First time in my local subway system when I was 15
>Watched a person jump in front of a train
>Not much guts, he did end up getting pretty torn near the waist I assume, I saw the train go over
>Kinda underwhelming desu, but my big city sister cried.

I've seen quite a few people die before, (IRL that is, I frequent gore/rekt) but often times it isn't such a big deal. Then again I was already a diagnosed child sociopath (CD), so that could probably explain.
>>
>Be me
>Small, young peasant
>Had internet at the time but it was off and on
>Was watching YouTube videos
>Saw a recommended video that looked like a press conf or some shit
>Clicked on it
>About a few minutes into the video, dude pulls out gun
>Literally blows his fucking head off
>Start screaming
>Close out of video and huddle into a corner
>Legit spooked for life
>mfw I saw Bud Dwyer's suicide
>>
>>37776276
shit man

honestly what the fucking fuck
>>
>>37776843
I was mostly thinking if I had walked a bit faster the guy would've landed on me and I'd probably be dead too
>>
>>37777777

desu orig kawaii senapiiii
>>
>>37774674
>uses the r9k
she'srightyouknow.filetype
>>
>>37774015
I hit a moose in a car going 70 mph. It flew into the car, and hit me in the face with its antlers.

It took several seconds to stop and when I finally did it flew out, and I had hit it so hard that its hooves had flown off. It kept trying to stand up but couldn't.

I remember thinking as I lay there in shock, bleeding, the car completely totaled, that it was sad that it would probably die, and how pissed it was gonna be if it actually managed to stand up and gore me.
>>
>>37774694
>fucking around

elaborate
>>
>>37778506
>It flew into the car, and hit me in the face with its antlers.
That soudns like it would fuck your face up pretty bad
>>
File: 1481351293054.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1481351293054.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>37774015
>be me
>riding in the car with my dad
>some jackass on the highway cuts across 4 lanes and we clip his bumper
>go into an uncontollable 50mph spin out
>while we are spinning someone crashes into the passenger door
>crushes my leg
>when we stop spinning i wait in agony for 30 minutes for the ambulance to get through all the traffic just watching the scene

It sucked, funnily enough it wasnt the worst thing thats happened to me, but i guess its the worst accident ive seen.
Also the guy that cut us off was a young thug nigger who had to pay out of pocket his whole life for my settlement.
>>
>>37776276
Jesus your finger prints are all over that fucking car, are the police this incompetent
>>
>>37779010
It was sorta miraculous, it didn't. I got cut up but it didn't do anything lasting.
>>
>>37779911
People have a completely stupid and irrelevant way of looking at how crime scenes are handled.

When the police found this body, it was in an overturned car that had OBVIOUSLY been in a severe accident.

In what world would you then spend valuable police resources fingerprinting the car RANDOMLY when there are probably a MILLION FUCKING PRINTS FROM EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER TOUCHED THE CAR INCLUDING RANDOM PEOPLE IN PARKING LOTS

Jesus god use some common sense
>>
>>37774674
Never shut up about it. Whenever she brings that feminism remind her of what she did. Everytime something bad happens to you text her saying it is her fault. If she kills herself you will have secured your place in heaven by doing a great thing for humanity.
>>
>>37776276
Oh man I wonder if you never would have stopped if she would have lived? You might have saved her from burning to death at least. You did your best, brave anon. I wouldn't have even stopped because my social anxiety is too bad.
>>
>>37776727
beep boop virgin detected
>>
>>37774015
On video guys getting decapitaded and whatnot standart isis execution stuff (rockets and explosives included)
Live i guess a car that was on fire
>>
File: btf.jpg (13KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
btf.jpg
13KB, 236x298px
>>37774015
my own birth and life
>>
>waiting for bus
>a girl going at least 40mph runs a red light and collides with another car
>the guy in the speeding car flies out the front window because no seatbelt
>she was a bloody pool of flesh and blood where he landed
>I was upset because I'll be late home for my tendies
>>
>>37779911
>Jesus your finger prints are all over that fucking car, are the police this incompetent

also I had her cell phone

the clear answer is they were not looking at it that way and had no idea someone had stopped for her, they didn't find my prints because they were not looking for them

after I realized i was heading home i turned her phone off while I was still on the highway so they could not trace the gps to me
>>
>>37780162
>Oh man I wonder if you never would have stopped if she would have lived? You might have saved her from burning to death at least. You did your best, brave anon. I wouldn't have even stopped because my social anxiety is too bad.

I just fucking wish I had gotten cell reception right there, I mean i fucking stopped and tried to call the cops, i really did, i just freaked out driving home
>>
>>37780008
the car was not overturned, it was just high centered in a ditch
>>
>>37781328
I am a reatard
>>
>>37777130

Don't tell. It is too late and won't improve anything.

Be a man and keep it for yourself.
>>
File: 1474651763031.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474651763031.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
One of my best friends when I was in Texas got hit by a drunk driver. She was so messed up it was a wonder that the doctors managed to keep her "alive" for so long. Her gf(my best friend at the time) got really depressed and a few months later killed herself.
>>
>>37774658
>>37774674
>4 year old gets in accident
>becomes kinda retarded for the rest of his life
fugg
Were you at least kind of autistic before this, or was it all the accident?
>>
>>37777130
If you tell her she might try to make it right by sucking your dick.
>>
>>37781514
lel, dykes btfo
She was so used to eating carpet that eating asphalt really fucked her up.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.