[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be around girls every day >they tell me about their ex's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1476072403716.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476072403716.png
226KB, 394x397px
>be around girls every day
>they tell me about their ex's penis size & bad performance.
>they tell me about all the cringey things their boyfriends told them.
>this shit is obviously stuff that they were supposed to keep between each other
>some even share how they had a suicidal boyfriend
>another said her boyfriend cried in front of her about how she had more partners than him.
>they all laugh at all these stories.
>one day one of them shared a love letter she got from her friend.
>everyone read it and laughed, some sad that's sweet
>others said it was creepy

U-uh..guys? You didn't tell any woman something embarrassing...did you?

I-if you did, chances are she gossiped about it to everyone in her circle.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>37773860
>tell women something

not in 9 years, do I look like a normie to you?
>>
>>37773860
Literally everyone knows this, and e everybody gossips
>>
>>37773916
>and e everybody gossips
this. Men talk about their exes just the same
>>
>>37773945
You think a man would share a love letter around his circle and laugh at it? Deluded roastie toastie
>>
I'm not embarrased. I enjoy being entertaining.
>>
>>37773970
If it was embarassing then yes sure. You've all seen those text screencaps online
>>
>>37773991
>implying i'd ever trust a roast beef like you
>>
>>37774046
I didn't imply that at all tho
>>
>>37774056
You're trying to change my views, fuck off you dumb roastie whore.
>>
>>37774104
Well alright then I guess
>>
that's why men don't have emotions and never open up.

i'm so withdrawn i probably will never let another person in ever again.
>>
File: 1497711943051-r9k.jpg (3KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1497711943051-r9k.jpg
3KB, 125x111px
>>37774146
Feelsgoodman

How is this not original
>>
people do this always no matter what
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37773860
This post nearly had apoiler tags.
>>
File: 1488845738232.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488845738232.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
Girls always very often act like hive minds with their friends. I head from a girl once that if you date one, youre really dating like 5, in the sense that they'll know ever detail about what happens between you two.

They're fucking awful if they're in a typical hierarchy friend group, just like chad squads. Find a girl that hates girls too.
>>
>>37774258
>girl that hates girls

So one that hangs around beefy chads all day for orgies?
>>
honestly just dont communicate anything real to females.

it starves them so you can feed them with fake shit every now and then but make sure you keep track of what they and now everyone they know now "knows".

eventually when they realize they dont know you at all and theyve wasted 6 years on you then you can explain that because they never earned your trust its on them.

At this point they either come around and you can amp up communication from a 1/10 to a 2/10 level or just drop the bitch shes probably old by now anyway
>>
>>37773860
>another said her boyfriend cried in front of her about how she had more partners than him.
>implying you wouldn't laugh at that
>>
>>37773908
>implying ever
Yeah, you do look like a normie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.