[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is suicide really a cowards way out? Every time I think about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Is suicide really a cowards way out? Every time I think about it I always pussy out. I think it would take a lot of balls to kill yourself.
>>
>>37764142
i feel the same way. when you think about it, suicide is the ultimate form of taking control of your life. you go out on your own terms when you want to; not by accident, disease or old age like a less determined person might. i only wish i could summon the strength to take my own life. just cant make the jump it seems
>>
>>37764142
>taking your life into your own hands and on your own terms is cowardly

the only idiots who genuinely believe this are just trying to shame those who've had enough because they don't understand it
>>
>>37764142
Who cares either way? Isn't the rejection of that type of shit kind of the point of suicide?
>>
>>37764142
You might burn in fire forever because of some gay ass god so i wouldn't
>>
Suicide does take a certain level of courage, but it is still an escape from a difficult reality. The people who want to kill themselves but are too afraid to do so are the most cowardly, followed by those who actually kill themselves, and the people who struggle to endure life without even considering suicide are the strongest.
>>
>>37765597
Shut up faggot. Life is meaningless and you will die regardless. Take your "stregnth" to the grave bitch.
>>
>>37765597

What would be the point of being courageous in spite of overwhelming pain or depression? There's little virtue in facing adversity for no possible gain.
>>
>>37764755

This is a truism. converse is, if you don't even have control of whether you live or die, what do you ever have control of?
>>
>>37765597
This is a retarded take, wouldn't the people who want to, but don't, be courageous to go on enduring life?
>>
>>37764142
Try asking the next person that tells you it's the cowards way out what feats of bravery they accomplished?

Don't kys tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.