[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw BPD gf >tfw she's going full retard over the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: 1478483547490.png (292KB, 612x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478483547490.png
292KB, 612x365px
>tfw BPD gf
>tfw she's going full retard over the most minor things again
>>
>tfw BPD
>tfw if i get a bf he'll complain about me on the internet

i hate men
>>
>>37764118
She's been BLACKED, hasn't she?
>>
>>37764143
be my BPD gf now
>>
BPD is the female version of autism. Why would you willingly be with someone like this? Of course it's not her fault but she's more trouble than she's worth.
>>
>>37764143
He wouldn't if you didn't act like a crazy cunt tbqh
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw BPD gf
>tfw I just want her to be happy
>tfw she doesn't deserve this
>tfw I'd give anything to make her better
>>
i wish i had a gf at all, sorry anon but i'd be kissing her and calming her down the best i can
>>
>>37764118
>>37764143
>>37764159
Am I the only BPD guy on this fucking site? Looks like no other guys get it, and this is weirding me out, bcs come on, explosive emotions have to be somewhat common.
>>
>>37764202
>calming her down the best i can
Hahaha, look at that faggot not knowing how severely fucked up and irredeamable BPD people are.
>>
>>37764208
how do you know you have BPD
>>
>>37764208
nah. i'm a dude with bpd too. i've seen plenty of other anons like us here
>>
>>37764208
I'm a guy, I was diagnosed with it a few years ago.

I think I've got it under control a lot more now, I can recognise when I'm being irrational and stop myself doing anything extreme.
I still feel it, I just know that feeling means whatever I want to do is probably wrong and I need to not do it.
>>
OP here, she's not diagnosed, but she definitely fits the description to the point that I consider her to have it without hesitation
>>
>>37764184
You don't have BPD cunt, kill yourself.
>>
>>37764330
Feelin' toasty, roastie?
>>
>>37764237
Got officially diagnosed. Yuropoor, so no charge for therapy (cbt).

>>37764244
>>37764294
Ah nice. Yeah, I got it under control more or less. I am just somewhat moody, incredibly lazy and lack the ability to adher to plans. And I get explosive burts of rage when seeing R*dditors being smug like the FUCKING SUBHUMANS THEY ARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37764319
what are the signs anon
>>
Your gf should see a therapist, be on the right meds, and stop be a victim. I have PTSD and even though I may have irrational thoughts I never hurt the people around me because, that would make me no different from the people who gave me PTS D. Honesty, you shouldn't blame your illness for be a bitch. If she feels her systems getting out of control she should be in her room by herself; self soothing, distracting herself, or expressing her emotions in art work. Why do people perpetuate harming other's because they can't get their shit together. Your brain is broken, it doesn't give you the right to break the other brains around you. You should definitely dumb her. She needs to work on herself before she can be in a loving relationship. I'm sorry your a cuck.
>>
>>37764158
we both know nothing good comes off the internet
>>
>>37764384
>that spoiler
Yes, that gets me too.
I hope there is a civil war in my lifetime.
>>
>>37764496
post contact info and be my BPD gf now
>>
>>37764429
Going by the DSM:
1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do
not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in
Criterion 5.
2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships
characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization
and devaluation.
3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self
image or sense of self.
5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or selfmutilating
behavior.
6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g.,
intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a
few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
7. Chronic feelings of emptiness.
8. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g.,
frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical
fights)
9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe
dissociative symptoms.
>>
>>37764496
What if I can take care of you since I'm mentally stable? What do you say? How old are you?
>>
>>37764659
fuck right off I asked first
>>
>>37764659
Mentally stable, huh? Her antics will drive you insane, the complete lack of rationality or reason for outbursts will make you hate women more than you already do, based on your presence on this board
>>
File: me.png (116KB, 543x692px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
116KB, 543x692px
>>37764118
>tfw BPD
>tfw no BPD gf to have risky make out sessions with in public
>>
>>37764685
OK
>>37764688
Yes I'm mentally stable and I can take care about her, what do you want me to say? "Eh I have BPD too let's get married haha it'll be perfect since we both have issues!". No. I don't hate women.
>>
>>37764118
>a person who can't handle their emotions and makes bad choices and acts poorly
>this is new and different
dump and move on, life's too short watch people you care about fail to fix their problems
>>
>>37764118
Regular women are barely worth the trouble as is, why the fuck would you put up with one with BPD?
>>
>>37764898
she's my first gf and I didn't know she was so insane until some time after we had started dating
>>
>>37764918
Well now you do, you know what to do
>>
>>37764777
You're trying to trick me and I won't fall for it.
>>
>>37764934
I need to fugg her first, need to lose my virginity
>>
File: 1481084870788.jpg (28KB, 642x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481084870788.jpg
28KB, 642x640px
>>37764118

>tfw had bpd gf
>tfw literally every fucking day there was some form of drama
>somehow end up completely cutting her from my lfie (NOT as easy as u think LMAO)
>now fucking a girl who is not bpd
>she actually has a life and career
>zero fucking drama
>can actually relax without having some psycho cunt making me feel like shit because her fucking brain is so fucked up she accuses everyone and everything around her as being the source of all of the issues in her life as if she's incapable of ANY fucking detrimental aspects in her lfie, as if she's SOLELYL "unlucky", as if the world is fuckin out to get her, as if she never has to fucking change as a person, as if she can stay the exact same fucking horrible fucked up cunt to everyone in her life and then crying about them leavin gher will make her out like she's a victim
>>
>>37765020

losing your virginity to a bpd girl is literally, i mean literally, worse than losing it to a fucking psychopathic girl

please mate. im almost willing to pay you to not do this. youre gonna be so fucked if you do.
>>
>>37765062
Why?

gfjkapdrtjaroigjadfg
>>
>>37765020
Don't stick your dick in crazy, you fucking retard. You're better off being a virgin.

If you sleep with her and then break up with her she's going to lose it.
Ease her into it, and get out of the relationship.
A non-BPD woman can handle being used.
A BPD woman is going to make trouble for you.
>>
>>37764118
what kind of things does she go full retard about?
>>
>>37765062
I should add, I have already attempted to fug her a couple of times in the past but my dick literally would not go in, i think she has some sort of vaginismus or something
>>
File: jodi-arias-2.jpg (136KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
jodi-arias-2.jpg
136KB, 600x719px
>be me, strong independent bpd woman
>get mormon boyfriend
>he's really great and he'll never leave me
>stalk him
>he wants to leave me
>use my beautiful bpd body to lure him back in
>stab him
>stab him again
>one more time
>slit his throat
>shoot him for good measure
>okay...one more stab
>>
I'm just worried boys, I don't know how easily I'll be able to get a different gf, I'm average looking, a chinlet, socially inept, skinnyfat, and have acne
>>
>>37764118

>gf

Fuck off. You have no right to complain about ANYTHING!
>>
>>37765174
How many times do you think you're going to have sex before you break up with her? Maybe twice? Three times?

It's not worth it anon-kun. I'm serious. You're setting yourself up for a world of pain.
>>
>>37765233
I'm not sure what difference it makes, but we've already done sexual things (oral, etc), see >>37765089
>>
File: bowl.jpg (49KB, 414x366px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.jpg
49KB, 414x366px
>>37764118
>tfw SPD
>exist
>.......
>>
>>37765781
Anon, what do you smell like? I'm curious.
>>
>>37765824
how would I know; probably not like anything good
>>
>>37764118
>be you
>be in relationship
>constantly on 4chan
>so much so it interferes with relationship
>gf complains about me always being on 4chan
>post on 4chan about how she complains about em being on 4chan
>>
>>37765157
>mormon
im okay with this
>>
File: cirfrost.jpg (199KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
cirfrost.jpg
199KB, 450x562px
>>37764159
AvPD/BPD guy reporting in. This is fine.
>>
>>37764143
if i had a bpd gf id be to busy dealing with her breakdowns to have time shitposting here

and tbqh that sounds better than being here

so be my bpd gf
>>
>>37764159
It's really hard to get rid of them. They usually hide their craziness before you start dating, then threaten to kill themselves or harm your friends/family/pets or report you for rape/assault once they realise you want to dump them.

t. spent 6 weeks trying to subtly convince a bipolar girl I "wasn't worth dating" so she would willingly break up.
>>
>>37766559
>tfw no extremely obsessive gf
hmmm. no-one is ever interested in me, and its hard for me to maintain interest in other people, but shed probably be too crazy
>>
Make me ur BPD gf
miu#3223
>>
>>37766612
>Make me ur BPD gf
>miu#3223
w-what is this
>>
File: 1490656851857.jpg (235KB, 1077x944px) Image search: [Google]
1490656851857.jpg
235KB, 1077x944px
>>37764159
>BPD is the female version of autism
holy shit bro you're right
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.