[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why aren't you at least average looking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

Fembots, why aren't you at least average looking?
>>
>>37763918
Because I eat to much like a total fat fuck.
>>
>>37763918
Same for you.

Are you comfortable walking in public?
>>
I'm a cutie. I may have gained weight off and on but, I still have cute face and woman curves.
>>
>>37763918
I've been rejected too many times to care about what people think about me anymore.
>tfw destined to be lonely
>>
>>37763940
>>37763999

I want to cut you into pieces, use your body fat as fuel, and cook the meat over the fire.
>>
There are no women on the internet.

>>37764036

Thank you for your charity, good sir.

Saged. Op is a fag
>>
>>37763918
My face was rated highly on /soc/ when I posted it a while ago but I'm overweight, 5'0, and have a shitty haircut. Even if I got skinny I wouldn't look entirely normal because I can't get rid of fat on my legs, hips, ass, etc.

>inb4 fetishy thiccfags say "t-that's good!!" despite most people thinking otherwise
>>
>>37764288

>implying you don't want to meet someone who actually likes you for you

Very sad.
>>
>>37763918
>Fat
>No makeup
>Only wears ratty t-shirts and jeans/sweatpants

I'd rather be comfyslobmode and mistaken for a crack addict than put effort into looking normie and get me attention I don't even want.
>>
File: duck.jpg (51KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
51KB, 567x600px
>>37764590

>>Fat
>>No makeup
>crack addict than put effort into looking normie

Too late.
>>
>>37764288
Thick Girl Power!!!!! The only thing good about being skinny is wearing the cutiest clothing. Other than that it sucks.
>>
I'm probably above average. It doesn't make me happy.
>>
File: ytho.jpg (47KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
47KB, 390x400px
Chad thinks I'm pretty : )

His name really is Chad :3
>>
>>37764738

And yet you're here with us. If he is really Chad I wonder he's doing on Friday night? Hmm
>>
>>37764670
The good thing about not being fat is having your health in tact and having a larger and handsomer selection

don't bullshit these girls, this thick meme is ridiculous and we all know black guys and strange white men are the ones who prefer fat anyway. But not even the handsome black guys.
>>
File: 1488696466356.jpg (124KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488696466356.jpg
124KB, 797x720px
>>37764590
But doing that only makes you MORE attractive to me.
I barely even notice the girls who put a lot of effort into their appearance any more.
But when I see some dishevelled looking little chubby girl, with no makeup, greasy hair and plain clothes, I want her so, so badly.

Especially if it looks like she hasn't slept well for weeks.
>>
File: po4q9bfcow.jpg (21KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
po4q9bfcow.jpg
21KB, 500x332px
Fembots, why aren't you pregnant?
>>
>>37764590
What do you smell like?
Do you smell like stale sweat?
Can I please smell you?
>>
>>37763963
>1190x595
No,not because I'm ugly though it's cause I have the virgin walk.
>>
>>37763918
Who are you to decide whos average looking or not?
>>
File: kill me now.jpg (80KB, 571x768px) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.jpg
80KB, 571x768px
>constant dark circles
>only two settings:
>disheveled
>or plastic trying too hard
>only know internet tips that dont work or cost too much
>>
>>37765644
>>constant dark circles
>>disheveled
Be mine.
>>
>>37765869
Crappy looks making up for a crappier personality
what
>>
I'm okay looking.
I work out and take care of my skin and body but I refuse to wear makeup, spend more than 5 minutes styling my hair or dress fashionably. I also don't pluck my eyebrows among other things, because that shit is unfair
>>
>>37765885
What most people consider to be crappy appearance and personality is appealing to me.
>>
>>37765944
>I also don't pluck my eyebrows
Do they join in the middle?
>>
>>37765944

Please don't ever change :)

sage
>>
>>37765037
because I had an abortion
>>
>>37766028
Eh, I guess you just have trash taste
>>
File: chad8.jpg (36KB, 280x415px) Image search: [Google]
chad8.jpg
36KB, 280x415px
>>37766077

Niglet or Chad's?
>>
>>37766048
No they're not so bad. If I had a unibrow I'd probably fix it.
It's just that I could be pretty attractive if I put in some effort, but I have this weird blockage about it. It makes me feel like a fake, and why should I do something men don't have to?
>>
>>37766119
my alcoholic father probably wouldn't fit under either
>>
>>37766168

Fuck. I'm sorry. How old were you?
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (18KB, 161x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
18KB, 161x434px
>tfw an average fembot I met ghosted me

It hurts bros, pic is her
>>
>>37766089
Maybe I do.
It seems pretty subjective.
It's not so much the appearance itself, but the lifestyle and personality it suggests.
>>
>>37766187
basically right after i started getting a period
>>
>>37766144

>why should I do something men don't have to?

Women do it to get power. If men and women wore makeup the playing would be even now wouldn't?
>>
>>37766144
>No they're not so bad. If I had a unibrow I'd probably fix it.
Okay that's perfect.
Fixing a unibrow is fair enough, but god I wish women would just leave their eyebrows the fuck alone otherwise.

>why should I do something men don't have to?
You'd be surprised how many do.
They'd never tell anybody though, because there's quite a stigma around things like that.
>>
>>37766200
I guess, but I dont see whats so appealing about bad sleep and someone who cant figure shit out

Jokes on you though, I cant fix my shitty eyes if I tried
>>
>>37766217

Sorry for assuming anon. Did you find 4chan shortly thereafter?
>>
>>37766242
Woemn do horrible things to their eyebrows now for sure.
I still do things like shave my legs and armpit hair even though I really don't think they're gross. Well maybe armpit hair is kind of gross. But if it were acceptable I wouldn't shave my legs, but I can't take the backlash from that. I was bullied when I was fucking 11 for having leg hair.
>>37766236
Not really. Makeup is a "feminine' thing and doing something '"feminine" is the fastest way to lose power. Afaik makeup used to be pretty unisex. Pink was also considered a manly color. Heels were manly. They're just social constructs.
>>
>>37766304
no need to apologize. my grandma took me in not long after so i think it was a couple years later that i started browsing. i tend not to post much but just reading suffices
>>
>>37766276
>I guess, but I dont see whats so appealing about bad sleep and someone who cant figure shit out
It's cute and relatable.
>>
>>37764656
>>37764910
Kek.

>>37765516
I wear generic deodorant and don't exercise, so hopefully nothing.
>>
>>37766388
>Makeup is a "feminine' thing and doing something '"feminine" is the fastest way to lose power.
Yeah, for men.
Women get their power through femininity.

Jews have tricked us into thinking "masculinity = power" which is retarded, and women should feel insulted by.
>>
>>37766495
Eh, I guess. But I try to things mutually and tired cynical guys isnt very "cute" usually so I just always assumed I sucked for it.
>>
>>37766551
Not that fembot BUT

There may be some power in femininity but it's a kind of trade-off. It's not the same power one has from rejecting traditional femininity. And it might not be the kind of power that some women want.
>>
>>37766703
>It's not the same power one has from rejecting traditional femininity.
And what power is that?
A woman trying to be a man isn't going to be very good at it.
>>
>>37766388

>Not really. Makeup is a "feminine' thing and doing something '"feminine" is the fastest way to lose power.

You've been really washed by feminism. Women get their power through their looks. You know this. Without makeup men are the beautiful sex just like in nature. Because in nature, strength and size are the most attractive traits.

Also, please don't shave your legs if you don't want to. Live your life your way.

Fuck captcha Fuck captcha Fuck captcha Fuck captcha Fuck captcha Fuck captcha
>>
File: maleandfemalebird.jpg (383KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maleandfemalebird.jpg
383KB, 1600x1067px
^ forgot pic related.

Fuck captcha this IS original I am so unique
>>
>>37766187
You're pathetic. Worse than default whiteknighting, you're actually the bottom of the barrel as a man.
>>
>>37763918
But what if I'm above average looking...?
A lot of people stop me to tell me I look like a model, and ask me if I am one. Hmmm. Am I truly a fembot?
>>
>>37766793

She was raped at 11. That's not her fault she wasn't a drunk roastie. kys
>>
>>37766191
Jesus, is this really what goes for average on r9k? No wonder you guys are all alone. I'm not saying she's a model or anything but she looks much cuter than most roasties I see irl.
>>
>>37763999
ashley please get off /r9k/ normie, u work at walmart for christ sake
>>
>>37766191
If they ghosted you you probably shouldnt go around posting their pics
>>
>>37766504
>>37766551
>>37766758
>Women get their power through their looks. You know this.

Not her, but the problem with this logic is that it assumes all men are meatbags that will mindlessly follow the whims of any girl that's pretty-enough. Which is bullshit and you know it.

Make up will not give you super strength or super kung fu action moves. In a business setting, it helps with the "attractive people are more trustworthy" bullshit floating across the normie subconscious. On the street, it just catches people's eyes. You're not rendered any more powerful for deciding to wear it.

If some scumbag decides to drag you into an alleyway and grope/assault/rape you, and you don't know how to defend yourself, you're screwed. It's not likely that someone will step in and save you, and your looks aren't going to help you. You're powerless, and you're looks aren't going to make a lick of difference.

Sure, you can (and hopefully will) go to the police after. But that won't stop the fact that it happened. And that you're going to be scarred for a long time. And that if it didn't leave marks or DNA evidence, nothing's probably gonna be done about it even if they find the guy, you're testimony alone is going to be worth jack shit if the guy has even a halfway-decent lawyer

Anyway, I got a bit off-track; but my point is that even if a woman looks pretty and can charm people, it's meaningless if those looks and charm don't work at manipulating, or whatever you call it. Strength can beat strength, looks can beat looks, but in a physical confrontation a pretty face being effective is completely dependent on the other person deciding to say "nah". And we all know that looks =/= mind control.
>>
Because I'm an abomination spawn of two attractive people. Feels bad man.
>>
>>37767076

You have been seriously brainwashed if you think women get raped in allies after getting grabbed off the street. That's a hollywood stereotype.

>Not her, but the problem with this logic is that it assumes all men are meatbags that will mindlessly follow the whims of any girl that's pretty-enough. Which is bullshit and you know it.

Kim Kardashian. Kate Upton. Barbara Palvin.
/thread
>>
>>37767076
>assumes all men are meatbags that will mindlessly follow the whims of any girl that's pretty-enough. Which is bullshit and you know it.
It's not about "ooga booga do what she wants and she'll touch my dick".
Men feel naturally protective of women, and want to help them, and feminine ones inspire this instinct more so.

Makeup isn't going to turn you into a superhuman, no.
My main point was against the "femininity = weakness" thing.

Women are never going to come off best in a physical altercation with any able bodied man who genuinely wants to hurt her.
Physical altercation just isn't a woman's strength.
Though it offends post-modern thinking, women should not be going around alone, putting themselves in situations where they might end up in a physical altercation with a man.

Cars work well on land.
Boats work well on water.
Putting wheels on a boat might make it roll on land, but it's never going to compete with cars.
And those wheels only make it worse at moving through the water.
>>
>>37767368
>That's a hollywood stereotype.

I'm not saying it's some regular everyday occurrence for every woman, but you'

>Kim Kardashian. Kate Upton. Barbara Palvin.

You're saying that if you saw any of them in person and they asked you to do something, you'd no it no questions asked?

No, you wouldn't.

>>37767484
>Men feel naturally protective of women, and want to help them, and feminine ones inspire this instinct more so.

So this "power" women have just goes back to men's whims, is what you're saying.

Guess what happens when the man says "no, I'm not being protective. I'm gonna do what I want"?

>women should not be going around alone, putting themselves in situations where they might end up in a physical altercation with a man.

Meanwhile men can roam alone as they please and no one's going to tell them "oh well you shouldn't have been out alone, now should you?" if something happens to them.

Off topic, but this is why people should be armed. Guns are the best equalizer, and people will think twice about attacking someone if that person is just as capable of putting a hole in their head.
>>
>>37764775
she enjoys emotionally cheating on chad with the boys on r9k.
>>
File: malepeacockfemalepeacock.jpg (113KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
malepeacockfemalepeacock.jpg
113KB, 400x298px
>>37767665

>You're saying that if you saw any of them in person and they asked you to do something, you'd no it no questions asked?

No, I'm just trying to demonstrate the power of looks and how far it can take a women. It is literally all a woman needs is looks--and makeup helps you do that.

>Kim Kardashian. Kate Upton. Barbara Palvin.

>implying I wouldn't be there sex slave
>>
>>37767665
>So this "power" women have just goes back to men's whims, is what you're saying.
I suppose you could say that.
That's just nature, and it's not going to change.

>Meanwhile men can roam alone as they please and no one's going to tell them "oh well you shouldn't have been out alone, now should you?" if something happens to them.
This is absolutely untrue and I have no idea how this lie perpetuates.
Men are more likely to be physically assaulted, and they are definitely criticised for walking around alone if it results in them being attacked.
It's just that men are more able to defend themselves physically than women are. and people generally have little sympathy for men, so we are less insistent on warning them about it.

>Off topic, but this is why people should be armed.
I agree.
>>
>>37767751
>No, I'm just trying to demonstrate the power of looks and how far it can take a women. It is literally all a woman needs is looks--and makeup helps you do that.

>Kim Kardashian.
Rich family.
>Kate Upton.
Rich family.
>Barbara Palvin.
Right place right time coupled with enough talent to actually take her places. Modeling isn't just about looks, genius.

Looks will only take you places if you've got something else to back it up with, be it money, connections, or raw talent. It's the same with guys. Being the prettiest person on earth won't get you anywhere if you just sit around like a dead fish.

Though if we look at it from another angle, it's really fucked up that women pretty much HAVE to be at least a little attractive (read: not uggo) to get anywhere. At least guys can power through on hard work and merit.

>>37767795
>I suppose you could say that.

Then it's not a power at all.
>>
File: criminalchad.jpg (12KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
criminalchad.jpg
12KB, 196x257px
>>37767906

>At least guys can power through on hard work and merit.

Women can do this too. I don't mean to be mean but men are just better than women at doing most things.

>Modeling isn't just about looks

It's not just about modelling. The point is women can ride their looks. Yes, men can too. The difference is of course, women use makeup.

>Being the prettiest person on earth

Come on. The prettiest person on EARTH? They will become instant rich models.

You're thinking of strength in a literal sense as the greatest attribute one can have to achieve power. That's how it worked when we were in the jungle. And it's still that way for animals. But for us things are different now. Intelligence and appearance have surpassed it.
>>
>>37767906
>Then it's not a power at all.

>a General has no power because he sends his army to fight instead of doing it himself

Power is all about other people doing things for you.
Physical strength is power because people do what you say because of an implied threat of violence.
Money is power because you can pay people to do things for you.

Women literally evolved to be good at manipulating men.
>>
>>37768018
>Women can do this too. I don't mean to be mean but men are just better than women at doing most things.

When the social current still tells women they're not good-enough and to not even bother trying, you get women not putting in their full efforts and being held back by insecurities driven into them since childhood. All those "Girls can do it too!!! :DDD" PSAs are retarded memes since they don't fix the problem of little girls being coddled more and "helped back up" every time they fail instead of being taught to stand on their own and solve their own problem.

I'd legitimately like to see what would happen if you socialized boys and girls exactly the same. Girls would probably do a lot better than they are now.

I'm not going to say that women are gonna be going toe to toe with guys at the olympics anytime soon (though I'm curious how their strength compares when controlling for things like testosterone and other hormones that control muscle growth; would a little girl given male levels of hormones since she was a baby be as strong as regular man when she grows up). But for intellectual things, you'd probably wind up with equal respect and not being ignored at science conferences while the men all get listened to.

>The difference is of course, women use makeup.

Everyone uses makeup in modelling. Guys just don't get eye shadow and lipstick.

If you learn to use cover-up right, no one can tell you're wearing it (hence why you get the dunces that say "babe you'd look so much better without makeup" and then wonder if she's sick when they actually see her without it).

>Intelligence and appearance have surpassed it.

People still subconsciously think think that someone taller and buffer will be better at leading. And women still get spoken over even in equal settings, which is retarded.
>>
>>37768065
>a General has no power because he sends his army to fight instead of doing it himself

Except a general is implied to have had enough experience to earn the respect of those below them. And fucking with the general is DEFINITELY going to have consequences. You're not getting away with it, and you can't intimidate them into not saying anything.

>Women literally evolved to be good at manipulating men.

You can tell someone "no, fuck you I do what I want" so long as they don't have any authority over.

Women don't have "natural authority" over men, so the physical strength difference isn't balanced out.
>>
I've got to give it to you, Jews.
Credit where credit's due.
This whole feminism thing is a fucking masterpiece of social engineering.
>>
File: fuwa.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fuwa.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
>>37765644
Girls with dark circles under their eyes are my fetish though.
>>
>>37768743
>This whole feminism thing is a fucking masterpiece of social engineering.

It's funny because I consider myself an egalitarian. And I acknowledge men's issues like the draft, and male rape victims having to pay child support.

That being said, I just want no up or downsides to being female. Sure, there's nothing I can do about the strength difference but lift until I'm as strong as the average men; but as long as I'm judged purely on my merits in the work I do, I'm fine.
>>
File: benito-mussolini-640x360.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
benito-mussolini-640x360.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>37768895
>It's funny because I consider myself an egalitarian
Egalitarianism is also a Jewish lie.
People are inherently unequal, in all aspects of life.
We all have our place, from which we can contribute to something larger than ourselves, complement each other's strengths and weaknesses, and derive fulfilment from it.
But we have had this radical individualism spread through our society, where people don't see themselves as a part of something larger, a part of a nation, but see themselves as an individual, surrounded by other individuals, all competing with each other in every facet of life.

This destroys individuals, and will in turn destroy the society we built that gave us the prosperity and security that allowed us to experiment with social order to such an extent.

It's sad.
>>
>>37769053
What the fuck are you even talking about?

People aren't mindless drones working for the motherland. Individuality and development of the self has always been a facet of humanity.

Shoehorning people into outdated roles is retarded. If someone wants a job, there's a job opening, and they can adequately do it, they should be allowed the chance. Gender and any other physical factor shouldn't matter.

If anything, the college meme railroading everyone into useless degrees is doing more damage then women in the workplace ever could.
>>
>>37769208
>Individuality and development of the self has always been a facet of humanity.
A facet, yes.
And it always should be.

But it's been promoted to the extent that it's less a facet and more the entire focus.
Selfishness and narcissism is the norm now.
I can't count the amount of times I've heard people say "Why would I care, I'll be dead by then" when I tell them about a societal problem that may take 50 years to have an effect.
And many of these people have children, who will still be alive at that time.
They can't even care about their own children's future, let alone that of their nation.
How sad.
This is the result of individualism being the main focus in life.

>Shoehorning people into outdated roles is retarded. If someone wants a job, there's a job opening, and they can adequately do it, they should be allowed the chance. Gender and any other physical factor shouldn't matter.
Pure meritocracy?
That'd be nice, but it's a difficult thing to actually achieve.
Especially with society's current way of thinking, it's not long until people start to think there's some sort of discrimination, then they advocate for policy that undermines the meritocracy.
Different groups competing for the same thing just causes conflict between them, and is bad for social cohesion.
And it's one thing to say gender and physicality shouldn't matter, but it's a natural instinct to accept the leadership of a large, assertive man. There's a reason the majority of CEOs are far above average height.
The more natural instinct we have to struggle to suppress every day, the more pressure is put on our social systems.

>If anything, the college meme railroading everyone into useless degrees is doing more damage then women in the workplace ever could.
Yes, it allows for more years of degenerate brainwashing, wastes important years of a person's life, and the debt is often an obstacle to marrying and having children.
>>
File: 43657686.gif (691KB, 420x305px) Image search: [Google]
43657686.gif
691KB, 420x305px
>>37763918
>men body to be attractive = eat healthily and work out 3-5 per week
>women = just dont eat like a pig lol
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm thoroughly average looking.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.