[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the longest you've stayed awake before giving into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What is the longest you've stayed awake before giving into exhaustion or just general boredom, what did you do to keep yourself from falling asleep?
>>
75 hours, vidya and talking to people over Skype eventually had to get outside and even a couple weird games of bowling on the third day to keep going. It was strange and not comfortable from the 30-60 hour mark but after that I started to get an almost zen like feel from how little I could react or think by the end of it.
>>
>>37763929

I wonder why it is that going for a walk or something helps rejuvenate you after you've been awake so long. I remember when I was awake for 30 or so hours and I went for a thirty minute walk to get some fresh air and I ended staying up for another thirty
>>
Just over 72 hours. Just played video games, ate, and walked around.
>>
>>37763867
Around 3 1/2 days. I wasn't trying to stay awake. It was just a combination of school, work, insomnia. Eventually I just lied down on the lawn at school and a couple hours later, my friends found me and woke me up - missed some classes. I went back to my regular 2~3 hrs of sleep that night.
I'm really tempted to drink Nyquil with whisky every night. I get a full 8 hrs when I do that.
>>
File: 1478220151970.png (151KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1478220151970.png
151KB, 409x513px
54 hours
I was having some hallucinations and extreme reactions to loud noises.
>>
>>37764245
I just couldn't sleep, so when I wasn't working I was walking on the train tracks until it was time to work again.
>>
>>37763867
48 hours, but I could have kept going if I didn't drink a lot and take benadryl
My house was broken into during the night and I just didn't go back to sleep, then went and hung out with friends all night againt
>>
2 1/2 days. I became extremely paranoid and hallucinated. A piece of dust became a spider wriggling around.
>>
>>37764245
I really, really want to fuck Christ-chan.
>>
>>37764735

I read that as >I really want to fuck Chris-chan
>>
>>37764888
I always check for that typo before I post.
>>
>>37763867
40ish hours playing agar.io when it came out
got too tired to keep my eyes open
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.