[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x402px
How are my fellow normans doing? I know some of you are lurking on here. I'm thinking of making this thread a regular thing.

>just got wisdom teeth pulled Tuesday
>can start eating regular food tomorrow
>GF says she's gonna blow me once I get better

What about you bros?
>>
Bump oreganigger
>>
File: 12882137747.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
12882137747.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>37761553
>normie general
finally, a thread for normans of r9k

my night is good, sipping on some beer with my roommates watching livePD. Gonna meet up with a qt I've been hooking up with the past month, either before or after we hit the bar. We'll see what prospects are out there first.

You trippin on any wisdom tooth pills OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 735x1046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 735x1046px
>>37762317
Quit sucking ur own dick little bitch

at least change up ur style of writing U fucking transparent monkey

I'd sage this if i still could newshill
>>
>>37762364
you retarded bro? I'm not OP newfaggot check the IPs for this thread
>>
Brah it's Friday night, why aren't you out with bros?

I'm just checking /r9k/ while I'm in the shitter.
>>
File: Untitled picture.jpg (501KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled picture.jpg
501KB, 1200x1600px
Im doing ok.

I bought these yesterday. I dont know when I will open them. Maybe when I get sad.

I am trying to study and get the CCNA Cyber Ops cert, but instead I keep fucking with wargames like OverTheWire and watching Mr Robot.

I keep trying to self insert as elliot in my life; trying to move to linux exclusively, being crazy about OPSEC, stupid shit really. I think i might actually be a bit of an autist.
>>
>>37762439
CCNA Cyber Ops cert is a meme, I hope you know that. I work in security for my federal government and that cert adds nothing to our hiring process.

I guess its cool if you are working private, but then you dont get to do anything cool. Memes bro.
>>
File: Laughing-Woman.jpg (46KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Woman.jpg
46KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw normie lurker who sometimes browses here to laugh at the losers

not even memeing t. /fit/ and /sp/ normie
>>
>>37762460
>I work in security for my federal government
Hello Ausbro.

I want to move into work for Fujitsu, since they do the penetration testing for ASD.

I have nv2.

>that cert adds nothing to our hiring process
What does? Im not in security, so CISSP isnt even viable. I will get OSCP later when Im more comfortable in my skills.
>>
>>37761553
What about cyborgs OP? I'm not a complete autist but I'd be lying if I said I was a normie.
>>
>>37762662
yes, you are more than welcome
>>
>>37762859
In that case summer fucking sucks for HVAC. More money may flow in but holy fuck this heat and humidity can fuck itself with a cactus, but at least I spend more time in the van and the jobs I'm getting are cooler than others. Aside from that I'm just saving up money, making more progress with push ups, and waiting for the hypothetical steam sale next week.
>>
>>37762317
I've been on Vicodin. It's not really making me high, mostly sleepy. It totally makes the pain go away though. 8/10 would recommend.
>>
File: 1496610266202.jpg (140KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1496610266202.jpg
140KB, 1250x1250px
Have a job
Don't live with parents
Socialize semi regularly
Have had sex.
Recently.
Most of the time I'm not working I just hermit up in my room and play vidya though.

I still don't feel normie but the evidence says I am
>what's wrong with me?
>>
>>37763121
>what's wrong with me?
>Most of the time I'm not working I just hermit up in my room and play vidya

The answer is in your reply, bruh.
>>
>>37761553
>be normal fag
>fucking gf
>get bored
>start thinking how i would rather be on oxycodone and playing video games
>>
>>37763229
Why not take a day to yourself anon? Or is your GF too clingy?
>>
>on the border of normiedom
>plenty of good friends, many of whom female
>no problem talking with/meeting people
My problem is that all my friends live too far away to walk or bike, and I won't get my permit till mid 2018 due to autistic DMV rules in my state.
I really want to start hanging out with them, but I would have to get a ride from them. I've never hung out with them outside of a school environment so I don't know what to ask. I love being around them, and I've grown to loathe sitting home alone to play vidya. How do I do it, r9k? How do I ask to go hang out with them?
>>
>>37763461
If they're you're friends, just directly ask them if they can pick you up. I ask my friends for a ride all the time. As long as they don't have anything important to do, it should be fine.
>>
>>37763565
Had figured it would be awkward, seeing as I've never asked before and it's a bit out of the way. They all live near eachother and I'm 20-30 minutes out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.