[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An open letter to all the tradcucks, sjws, feminists, etc that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4YZEvGr.gif (936KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
4YZEvGr.gif
936KB, 500x422px
Welcome to the badlands, Mother Fucker. I don't know how you found out about us, I don't care. You're in the wrong neighborhood. Take this as your one and only warning. You won't find any pussy pandering here, there are no pussy passes, no crocodile tears, and NO. FUCKING. MERCY.
You are not going to "recruit" us to your cause, you're not going to find a husband here, and you're not going to be able to ignite a "gender war". As you can see, this is not going to be a "logical post" it's more of an "emotional post" because I believe there is no way of using logic when communicating with someone that has their heads firmly shoved up their ass. So fuck you for even being here.
We are MGTOW. Not a movement, not a cult, but an idea. We are men of all types, from Chad to incel, rich and poor, and of all races and ages. We are the men you cheated on and with. We are the men who had their world torn apart by family law. The men you belittle, gaslight, ridicule, and manipulate.
You took our kids from us, and bleed us dry, all the while with a shit eating grin knowing there is nothing we can do about it. Fuck you, fuck anyone who would think that's ok to do. As men, we tried to build you a a good world to live. Not a utopia, but leagues better than living in a fucking cave. And you fucked it up! At every corner, you all proceed to shit the bed. And now you have your response.

1/2
>>
MGTOW is the anti-thesis to this fucked up system. We are the men smart enough to see through your bullshit, your shame tactics, and cucked worldviews. The really messed up part is, we are only asking one question that no one seems to have the answer to. Why the fuck should we keep playing this game when we are guaranteed to lose? Give me a single reason as to why I should settle down with a modern woman. But before you open your vapid mouth, before you over cook that shell you call a brain, understand this. Whatever you think would be a good argument to this question, I've heard it all before.
"B-b-but MGTOW, don't you want the white picket fence lifestyle? Don't you want a beautiful woman who would respect and treat you like a man? Don't you want kids?! PLEASE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

If you plan on saying anything remotely close to this, I ask that you get on your knees and blow me. There is nothing left for men in the family life, you saw to that. We are done with you and your filth, because you pushed it too far. I'd love to have kids, but I can't. Because I can't bring a kid into this world who doesn't get to know what a true, wholesome family is like. I will not stand to have any woman disrespect me when she kidnaps my children and demands that I pay her to do so. "Well, NAWALT!" Again, fill your mouth with someone's junk because clearly you don't have anything worth while to say. 60+% of all marriages end in divorce, 70+% of those being initiated by a woman. I DON'T FUCKING GAMBLE MY LIFE WITH 60+% STACKED ODDS, YOU DUMB CUNTS!

(Actually 2/3)
>>
And before I drop this mic, I want to add one more thing. If you're a woman, and you come here to virtue signal. If you make single post that has "I'm a woman, btw." I will remind you of the one and only internet commandment on the subject of gender. There are no girls on the internet, tits or GTFO. You won't be using your victim status, your gender status, or anything else of the sort around here. This is the one place in the world where you can't use your pussy to get ahead, get fucking use to it.
>>
>>37761543
I'm confused by your choice of picture. It shows a woman in a dominating position and both seem to be mutually enjoying it, unless I'm somehow missing the point.
>>
>>37761598
I just picked a random picture.
>>
I enjoyed this post, I hope the mgtows can find a way to be happy in a world so set against them
>>
>>37761543
>tfw no gf to fuck me
>>
>>37761543
I'm a sjw and I've been on 4chan since it started and r9k probably way longer than you.

Also if you are going your own way why are you talking to us?
>>
>>37761543
you excited about starting your sophomore year of high school soon, champ?
>>
>>37762399
It's actually from reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/mgtow/comments/6eqinj/_/
>>
>>37761543
God that's hot as hell.
>>
>>37762411
That doesn't make me feel any better
oribinal :DDD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.