[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad/feelings thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (49KB, 463x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
49KB, 463x200px
Post sad things anything about sad shit
>>
No one will ever love me and I don't deserve love. I just want it so bad. I want to be able to hold someone real at night and spend time with them during the day. I just can't.
>>
My Grandma encouraged my mom to give birth to me at 16 while my Dad's side wanted an abortion. She should have gotten an abortion. They were younger than I am now, I can't imagine having a kid. I ruined my mother's life, she couldn't even graduate on time and she had to spend her twenties focused on me and not getting a degree. And what do I do with this gift of life? Not call her on holidays or at all. It's been like a year since I last seen her, and that was because I graduated. I'm a fat sack of shit going nowhere in life.

The saddest part is that I've felt this way for a long time, and I still don't feel like contacting her.
>>
File: 1497503727792.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497503727792.png
267KB, 637x360px
Life is suffering and I've had enough of it. It's not worth living.
>>
>>37761545
dude just talk to her, even a simple hello will make a difference (and dont text, call)
>>
File: 1495836532404.jpg (136KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495836532404.jpg
136KB, 600x337px
>people have real life friends and romantic partners that they regularly see, interact, and hang out with
This is just such a weird concept to me
>>
>>37761405
There was once a man named Elliot and he had a BMW
He never got laid and a few people died... the end
>>
>>37761405
this place is always filled with sad shit
https://lonelytweets.com/
>>
>>37762600
kek is this a joke? FUCKING NORRMIEEEES
>>
File: 1471524645768.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471524645768.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
my best friend is going to be gone for the whole summer. i've known him since i was born and he's the only person i hang out with. i try to hang out with other people i know and they either ignore me or say we're going to hang out and blow me off. all of my internet friends purposefully made a discord group without me because they decided they dont like me anymore.
>>
>>37761937
Iktf
>make some online friends
>they talk about chilling with their friends irl
>feel alienated even from online 'friends'
>>
>>37761405
Narcissm isn't thinking highly of yourself, it's thinking of yourself too much, being so selfish it's physically painful to believe that anyone could possibly be experiencing the same life that you are. I need to stop treating people like characters in a story that surround me, I dont even remember what im replying to I just treat it like a fucking blog. If you're reading this, then good job man, you did good today, all that shit that's been bugging you? Fuck all that shit. You're a good person and you deserve to hear it.
>>
I could be a genius if my mental issues and brain fog weren't standing in the way. Sometimes I feel it lift, sometimes I get into the right frame of mind for thinking, but then it comes all crashing down again. I just want to be able to focus.
>>
>>37762559
The funny thing is that he wasn't bad looking and had money. If he tried he probably could have gotten laid but I doubt he even ever attempted to ask a girl out

That's what I see from most people, there's 3.5 Billion women out there. If you gather up the confidence anyone can get laid but most guys nowadays expect women to just fall into their laps.

If you're too scared to ask out a woman and possibly get rejected then what makes you think a woman will have the balls to do so? I think that every dude above a 3 can get laid if they show some confidence ya know
>>
>>37762832
You can't have confidence in something you have absolutely no experience in.
>>
File: 1497025210498.png (95KB, 290x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497025210498.png
95KB, 290x333px
>>37761405
I spent like 10 pounds on McDonalds for me and my brother at 3 in the morning just now and now I feel cucked out of my money.
I'm going to university to study animation and now I'm freaking out because I don't think I'm good enough/will be as good as other students there.
I sometimes think about suicide.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.