[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello brobots, can anyone with experince in skin diseases tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170616_230335.jpg (539KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_230335.jpg
539KB, 1500x1125px
Hello brobots,

can anyone with experince in skin diseases tell me why the fuck these red spots appeared out of nowhere? They don't hurt, itch, change in size or expand to other regions of my body, they just appeared suddenly on both inner sides of my thighs and won't go away for like 2 months already.

Do I have some kind of cancer?
>>
>>37757036
Its skin cancer. 100%. Too late for you to do soemthing.
>>
Might be ringworm.
>>
>>37757036
It's ringworm. Get antifungals immediately.
>>
>>37758242
>>37757330
What the fuck man, why/how did I get it?
>>
>>37759354
Get some medicated selsium blue. The red label. Its got menthol, use it like a body wash around your sweat regions.
>>
>>37757036
medfag here, that looks like candida fungal skin infection, get that shit checked before necrosis starts and you lose your leg
>>
>>37759354
It's my job.

Blax
>>
>>37757036
dry skin. just use skin moisturizer, that's what I do when I get it
>>
>>37757036
>inner thighs
could either be psoriasis or ringworm.
hopefully ringworm, psoriasis is permanent and incurable.

t. psoriasislet
>>
File: IMG_20170617_020254.jpg (968KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_020254.jpg
968KB, 1500x2000px
OP here. I just googled a lot and think it's rosacea. I did have one, big ring-like isolated red patch on my left leg (pic related) 2-3 weeks before this shit started to spread on my thighs, which would be the "herald patch". It's already fainting.

I'm glad it's some trivial shit and not fungus.

Thanks for your opinions bruvs.
>>
>>37760407

I fucked up, I meant rosea, not rosacea.
>>
>>37757036
yes you have cancer
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>37757036
Lucky cocksucker I have that shit all over my face, arms and legs
>>
>>37757330
DING DING DING

I just got over a batch of this myself. It's called ringworm but it's actually a fungus.

You need to wash your sheets more often. You'll want to do a load of laundry with hot water and dry on high heat because the spores stick in your underwear and towels. That's how it spreads over your body.

Tanning will kill it, that's how I finally got rid of mine.

A couple sessions lying out in the sun will clear it right up, or you can buy ringworm cream but it's a bitch to keep applying.
>>
>>37761139
Don't try tanning yet OP, many skin diseases look alike, you might make it worse
>>
File: 63439917de.png (752KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
63439917de.png
752KB, 800x602px
>>37761139
this pattern is how you can tell

I got two huge ones on my side and my upper arm that ended up leaving scars, so you'll want to take care of it sooner rather than later. It spreads pretty quickly and expands out to form bigger rings like in your pic with the yellowish scaly stuff in the middle. It may not itch now, but it will start to, trust me.
>>
>>37761231
here's a pic to compare and what it can end up looking like, this is a very extreme case though and mine never got that bad

If you don't want to tan you can get just general antifungal cream, the stuff in the ringworm cream is actually the same exact chemical, but tanning cleared it up in just a couple days for me after having applied cream for like three weeks with minimal results. The cream seemed to just stop it from spreading and didn't kill it very quickly.
>>
You have nogger aids

Suicide is the only cure
>>
>>37761300
In the future just make sure to wash your sheets and towels more. You probably picked it up somewhere else, but you can help stop it spreading by washing your stuff with hot water and drying on high heat, that should kill the spores. I am 98% sure it's ring worm, I had some on my legs as well that looked just like the smaller patches in your picture, and the larger ones in your pic look exactly like the big ones I had elsewhere on my body. In the end I had it on my neck, back, sides, arms, and legs. Fucking everywhere. But like I said, lying out in the sun got rid of it after only a couple sessions, and before that I was using the cream but I'm not sure how much that helped.

Good luck OP!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.