[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21st night of Ramadan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1494492251595.gif (873KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494492251595.gif
873KB, 346x360px
Since today is the 21st night of ramadan, it's the ideal time to pray because it's the holy night of Destiny. It is one of the night of the last odd ten days of Ramadan. On this night the blessings and mercy of Allah are abundant, sins are forgiven, supplications are accepted, and that the annual decree is revealed to the angels who also descend to earth.
The magnitude of your prayers is increased by 30416.7 times their regular value.
Make use of this my fellow anons.
>>
>>37756977
How do i pray?
>>
>>37757008
Whatever way you like
>>
Religious fag, get off my board
>>
I pray for all Muslims to get cancer and die
Thank you OP
Amen
>>
>>37756977
STOP BLOWING SHIT UP IN MY COUNTRY.
>>
>>37756977

Hi. I think religious rituals are a waste of time but I think religion is essential to society. Are you a burger?
>>
>>37756977
Thank allah I have my period!
>>
>>37756977
I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but I think I'll have a six pack with my pork chops dinner. Inshalala aloha snackbar to you too, my goat loving brother.
>>
>>37757008
Pray the tarawih prayers brother. Also get some sleep first and then wake up in the middle of the night so you can do tahajjud prayers
>>
So how many are going to pray?
>>
>>37759391
probably just a few.
>>
>>37757008

> While holding the crucifix make the Sign of the Cross. and then recite the Apostles Creed.
> Recite the Our Father on the first large bead.
> Recite a Hail Mary for an increase of faith, hope and charity on each of the three small beads.
> Recite the Glory Be to the Father on the next large bead.
> Recite the Fatima Prayer "O my Jesus" on the large bead.
> Recall the first Rosary Mystery and recite the Our Father on the large bead.
> On each of the adjacent ten small beads (also refered to as a decade) recite a Hail Mary while reflecting on the mystery.
> On the next large bead, recite the Glory Be to the Father, the Fatima prayer.
> Each succeeding decade is prayed in a similar manner by recalling the appropriate mystery, reciting the Our Father, ten Hail Marys while reflecting on the mystery, the Glory Be to the Father, and the Fatima prayer.
> When the fifth mystery is completed, the Rosary is Customarily concluded with the Hail Holy Queen, and the Sign of the Cross.
>>
>>37760047
that's too christian
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.