[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"uhh anon this party is LIT, but Sammi and I can hardly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: qt pixie2.jpg (32KB, 437x682px) Image search: [Google]
qt pixie2.jpg
32KB, 437x682px
>"uhh anon this party is LIT, but Sammi and I can hardly manage to stand up we're so drunk!! you wanna just go back to my place and chill out and watch a movie?"
>>
>>37756709
kick the faggot in the face leaving him unconcious on the ground and carry m'lady in my arms to get some fuccccccccccccccccc
>>
>>37756709
Sounds like a trap.

Youre gonna be robbed, raped, and have your car and kidney stolen.
>>
File: IMG_4979.jpg (206KB, 1300x1244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4979.jpg
206KB, 1300x1244px
Uhhh no that's alright I think I'm gonna go home now. It's been nice talking to you
>>
>>37756790
its a nigger guys call the caps
-weeooweoo-
-fat pig american cop comes crashing trough the wall killing a dozen kids and 5 cats (but who gives a fuck about cats lol)-

says freeze and then shoot the nigger as he turns around because he moved

everyone claps and sucks the cops dick for his bravery.

the end
>>
>>37756826
>yeah, man fuck the police and shit!!1!1
>fucking fascist pigs man I swear
>like why do we need police or laws n stuff???
>>
File: 1497581429429.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1497581429429.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>37756790
>tfw qt girl asks me to come home with her after partying and I follow her home and then leave because she's too drunk despite her insisting on me coming in and having fun
The facebook message I woke up to was not nice.
>>
>>37756709
What's the catch? There has to be one.
>>
>>37757219
if youre actually black you dodged a bullet, I know you probably feel regret but a person cannot consent to sex while under the influence. So if anyone found out she fucked a nigger she would accuse you of rape and you'd be in prison
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.