[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were you in high school, anons? pic unrelated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0118.jpg (48KB, 492x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
48KB, 492x464px
Who were you in high school, anons?

pic unrelated
>>
I were THAT kid.
>>
I was that kid that tried to kill itself two times because it spilled invisible spaghetti on a girl.
>>
>>37752285
Pic related. That was me.
>>
>>37752285
>Who were you in high school, anons?
>pic unrelated

I had no friends
another friendless loser reached out to me and tried to be my friend but I ghosted him

Nobody bullied me but I wish people did

I was a nobody
>>
>>37752426
can relate. I was the same person m8 ;_;
>>
valedictorian :^)
>>
>>37752797
Hey, I was the guy under the valedictorian who was told I wasn't worth anything because I was number two! Well look at you now, we are in the same place.
>>
File: IMG_2681.jpg (86KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2681.jpg
86KB, 700x558px
I was too nerdy for the cool kids, but too cool for the nerds.
>>
>>37752285
I got lucky and there were about as many normals as there were autists so we all just kept to our groups.
>>
>>37752285
I was a tall kid with a unibrow who was always picked last in gym class for most of it. ONe of the easy targets for bullies/class clowns.

Then the last year I got into nu-metal and punk rock and shit and stood up for myself and plucked my unibrow and got my dick sucked by a chunky punk girl when I was 17.
>>
File: 1423156702343.jpg (66KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
1423156702343.jpg
66KB, 600x844px
>>37752285

Just a nobody. I played table tennis every break, every day with a few other guys, after 3 years I was pretty damn good at it, so I continued to play in a club after graduating, I won the district championship a couple of times and placed 3rd in the national once. I haven't been near a table in 10 years now though.
>>
>>37752285
The fat kid with no friends
>>
i wore a tinfoil hat for a day and was bumped up 1-2 grade levels in 3 subjects and carried all my books to all my classes, never using my locker. My classmates called me by my first and last name, never just my first.
>>
shy kid with bad temper that had "fuck off" kind of look.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.