[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /bullied by parents/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1445612700647.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445612700647.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
who /bullied by parents/ here?
>>
>>37752278
>who /bullied by parents/ here?

Explain pls
>>
>>37752278
>Tfw abused all my fucking life, but parents are middle class, so no one believes it
>Tfw 18 and already being evicted because fuck me, right?
>Tfw I'm literally about to snap

Not even sure what the fuck I'm expected to do. I'm not going to slowly starve and be raped to death, but I'm not quite at the point of no return yet.
>>
>>37752278
Being disciplined by your parents for being a pathetic neet faggot doesnt make your parents bullies.
>>
>>37752278
who /brainwashed by parents/ here?
never ever ever fight back/defend yourself, resistance is futile.
>>
>>37753226
It is futile, though. I'm so glad I've finally given up. I'll soon be free from all of this.
>>
>>37753319
>It is futile, though.
fucking bullshit. Whoever you're fighting also has limited resources and a cost-benefit analysis. If you fight back, you increase their costs, keep increasing them, till they give you the victory.
>>
>>37753357
I have no resources. I'm just going to kill myself and be done with it.
>>
>>37753385
If you're going to kill yourself, why not give them a fuck you via email?
>>
>>37753433
I'm going to give them a much worse 'fuck you' in person, don't worry
>>
>>37753469
I hope that fuck you will not be your death. Cause that only hurts you, they don't care about others being hurt.
>>
>>37753490
That's not it in its entirety. And I can either do that, or die much more slowly, no thank you.
>>
>>37753515
hmm... you gonna make them dead? :3
>>
>>37753588
No FBI I would never even consider doing such a thing, for that is illegal
>>
>>37753653
thank you citizen for keeping law and order alive and well. I wish you luck in your endeveaors.
>>
File: 1497375054731.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1497375054731.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>37752278

>bullied for having a small penis at 10
>complained I didn't have a job when I was 14
>dropped me off in the middle of a new town once outside of the job center with no money
>got told to leave the job centre as you have to be 18
>would tell me I stank all the time
>they phoned up college to get me kicked out
>gf wanted to live with her and her parents for a bit
>they some how got her familys number and started telling them that I smell and need to shower
>her dad bought a king sized bed for us after that
>>
>>37753701
Thanks

Mexico molino
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.