[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make women collectively suffer as much as possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1497295748040.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497295748040.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
How do I make women collectively suffer as much as possible for rejecting me?
>>
File: 1497587745636.jpg (112KB, 748x770px) Image search: [Google]
1497587745636.jpg
112KB, 748x770px
hkgsiuhihfoeifr
>>
>>37752271
having to interact with you however brief is suffering enough
>>
do you want to help build up an anti-degeneracy, anti-women terrorist militia, OP?
>>
>>37752324
is such a thing possible
>>
>>37752365
we could try to make it happen, I don't have anything to live for and this is something I could believe in

I feel like a lot of NEET anons are the same
>>
>>37752324
Ayyyy oreganolo
>>
>>37752271
>How do I make women collectively suffer as much as possible for rejecting me?

I want to help you anon
>>
You don't. They don't owe you anything. You need to accept your permavirginity.
>>
>>37752271
You have to stop being a bitch OP. My friends started dating at 14 while I was a fucking vidyas shut in. At 21, I started to go to the bar scene just to talk (not trying to hook up at all). Did it for 4 months and gained (trained) social skills, then I started to try to seek dates. I got a rejection rate of 7 out of 10. It was painfully humiliating at first, but after doing this for a year and a half (with talking to 40+ girls), my charisma and courting skills improved drastically. It is literlly training and you have to put in the work. I even witnessed Chads (I'm a solid 7/10 myself by the way) get rejected (because of defensive girl groups protecting each other). The natural flow of conversation will get easier (as well of having an arsenal of premeditated talking points about bullshit). I literally get startled at how my painfully awkward, shyass can now strike a conversation with ease.

PRACTICE, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. Do you think you become a mechanic in a day? It's the same priniciple in attracting/courting a girl.
>>
>>37752635
you misunderstand, I'm not playing the hypergamy game anymore, I'm not dating women anymore my objective is to hurt them
>>
>>37752271
>>37752298
All white girls look the same
>>
File: assange.jpg (54KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
assange.jpg
54KB, 1078x516px
Get your shit together enough to trick some into sleeping with you, poke a hole in the condom to get them pregnant then abandon them.
>>
File: 1489748683128m.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489748683128m.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>37752663
Wew lad, you're gonna be a bitch? Enjoy the pic related. Later just do some deadlifts with your neck & rope.
>>
>>37752271

Join mgtow and swear and oath to never have sex or talk to women ever again
>>
File: 4564536346.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4564536346.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>37752421
look at outer heaven from the metal gear solid series

that is what robots need

>>37752635
literal trash, end your existence
>>
>>37752271
Is that Wonder Woman?
>>
>>37752635
>as well of having an arsenal of premeditated talking points about bullshit
such as?
>>
>>37752951
You are a fucking faggot.
>note I'm heading back to work (mechanic) and I wish you could smell my shit in the restroom right now. Eat rat poison hopeless!
>>37752980
>music
>current events
>sports (BJJ, volleyball, soccer)
>life
>struggles
>interest
>passions
>talents
>politics (rarely and I lie about my position)
>drugs (pot, meth, shrooms)
>future events (concerts, shows, parties)
>compliments (subtle)
>and the plans after talking for 15-30 minutes
>>
>>37753210
you sound like a loser who lies about himself and present a false image
>>
>>37753227
I rarely come here, I'm usually at /k/. What ever make y'all feel better robot. Grow some weed faggot.
>>
>>37752635
this is copy pasta

You have to stop being a bitch OP. My friends started dating at 14 while I was a fucking vidyas shut in. At 21, I started to go to the bar scene just to talk (not trying to hook up at all). Did it for 4 months and gained (trained) social skills, then I started to try to seek dates. I got a rejection rate of 7 out of 10. It was painfully humiliating at first, but after doing this for a year and a half (with talking to 40+ girls), my charisma and courting skills improved drastically. It is literlly training and you have to put in the work. I even witnessed Chads (I'm a solid 7/10 myself by the way) get rejected (because of defensive girl groups protecting each other). The natural flow of conversation will get easier (as well of having an arsenal of premeditated talking points about bullshit). I literally get startled at how my painfully awkward, shyass can now strike a conversation with ease.

PRACTICE, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. Do you think you become a mechanic in a day? It's the same priniciple in attracting/courting a girl.
>>
>>37753605
Google it. This is my experience and advice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.