[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in relationship with another boy >promise myself I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1496305718045.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496305718045.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>be in relationship with another boy
>promise myself I won't cheat like I have in all my other relationships
>stay true to this for a few months
>end up cheating

Maybe it's because I'm only 19, but there's so many good looking guys out there and I can't keep my hands off them. This is my third relationship and I haven't been faithful in any of them. Someone kill me already.
>>
Maybe you'd be better off in an open relationship and need to find a guy who's okay with it.
>>
You did nothing wrong.

C'est la vie
>>
How fucking hard is it to not sext with boys while in a relationship?
Are you literally retarded?

>can't keep my hands off them
you probably could but anyways l-location
>>
>>37751321
Gays are whores. You have the sex drive of a man and you both want to act on it.

Just have a fucking 3some.
>>
How dare you post this here. You aren't actually worthy of any live or affection, but our shitty degenerate liberal culture has made it so that you can have both while being a worthless slut. Only solution I see is to find a painless way to end your life so nobody ever has to live with you in this world again.
>>
>>37751321
Why phrase everything so passively, as though you're some kind of victim?

>end up cheating
You mean "choose to cheat."

>Maybe it's because I'm only 19
Plenty of 19-year-olds don't cheat. It's because of your choice.

>I can't keep my hands off them
You can. You choose not to.

You're a bad person and people like you are responsible for the AIDS epidemic.
>>
>>37752683
cheating isn't a choice man, you just don't understand because you've never gone through it

it's impossible to resist when a buff 30 year old tells you he wants to make you into his fucktoy. a 20 something year old bf simply can't compete. it doesn't mean you don't love your bf, it's just a biological thing, like sneezing.
>>
Go back to what you're good at--complaining about other women for being prettier than you
>>>/lolcow/
>>
>Tfw no OP to spoil and treasure then watch get dicked down by a more dominant guy
>>
>>37752737
I think you missed out on the fact that he's a boy anon
>>
>>37752735
>cheating isn't a choice man
Just stating the opposite of the truth isn't going to make it so. It would be very convenient for OP if this were true, since it would absolve him of reponsibility, but it isn't.

>you just don't understand because you've never gone through it
I've turned down literally dozens of women in order to stay faithful to a long-term partner. Granted, I'm not gay, so if there really is something so fundamentally different about your brain that sexual desire isn't the same between us, you have a point. I doubt it. Either way, it's still a choice.

>it's impossible to resist when a buff 30 year old tells you he wants to make you into his fucktoy.
Toddlers are capable of saying the word "no."

>it doesn't mean you don't love your bf,
Yes, it does. Love isn't just an emotion. I'm sure you still feel affection, but the fact of the matter is that love involves action. If your partner expects you to be faithful, and you agree to it, then violating that agreement isn't love, even if it doesn't erase your feelz for him.

"I still love him" is bullshit. You never did. Try, "I chose to cheat on him, but I still feel affection for him and enjoy his company, which is beneficial for me, and I want to enjoy sex outside of my relationship while still enjoying the relationship itself."

>it's just a biological thing, like sneezing.
Sex is more than that. I'm rapidly starting to think that you gays really are, as a whole, exactly the perverts you're portrayed to be.
>>
>>37752764
All of the "gay boys" are LARPing lolcows. This is part of their plan to sneak in.
>>
>>37752893
>All of the "gay boys" are LARPing lolcows. This is part of their plan to sneak in.
well I am gay and I am a boy so...
>>
File: 712312.png (123KB, 260x362px) Image search: [Google]
712312.png
123KB, 260x362px
>>37751321
just because you're a flaming faggot doesn't make this behaviour acceptable
think about how other people feel before you do this shit nigger
>>
>>37751321

god I hate other gays like you
>>
So you're saying you lack self control and act on impulses because you're a whore?

Sounds like you'd be a perfect woman! Time to get on hrt and be a slut, break up with your bf, and then hopefully you shoot yourself before you're 30 for being such a fuck.
>>
File: Gae Bait.png (155KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
Gae Bait.png
155KB, 1280x974px
>>37751321
1/10 fucking shitty bait never post here again ok? tyvm fag
>>
>>37751321
good roleplaying thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.