[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /longhaul/ here? I'm dating my high school bully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

File: pepe.png (302KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
302KB, 800x800px
Who else /longhaul/ here?

I'm dating my high school bully just to get back at her in the worst possible way. We've been going out for 5 years now and I'm aiming for 10 years so it'll hurt that much more when I burn the whole fucking thing down.

I am going to ruin this bitch. It's going to be glorious.
>>
A DECADE LONG CAMPAIGN OF REVENGE

ABSOLUTELY

D
E
V
I
L
I
S A T A N I C
H
>>
>>37751317
You're doing god's work OP, deus vult.
>>
>>37751361
At first I was worried that I wouldn't be able to sustain my hatred for that long, but I was wrong. It's easy as fuck! In fact, it's multiplying tenfold daily.
In 5 years, her tears are going to be the most delicious salty beverage known to man.

I don't even give a shit if it's childish or petty anymore.
>>
File: aphex lisa.jpg (51KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
aphex lisa.jpg
51KB, 450x700px
>>37751389
In fact, the hardest part is pretending to be 100% in love with her. She might actually commit suicide when I'm done.
>>
How did she bully you, and why did she start dating you?
>>
>>37751389
honestly I think you should do it sooner
she might break up with you first, and you don't want that because then your plans are going to be ruined
>>
>>37751389
How are you gonna drop the bomb on her?

Also check out Ted Bundy. Before he went killin' he pulled the exact same shit on a girl who pissed him off. Proposed to her then immediately cut off contact forever.
>>
>implying she isn't cucking you already
you're playing poker against the house here, and the house always wins
>>
>>37751444
You underestimate how horrible women can be, anon. OP's soul has probably been shattered and shit on before he even started dating the bitch.

OP is just getting back at her, he's not being a psychopath.
>>
>>37751317
That's pretty cool. That's George Costanza tier revenge.
>>
>>37751474
But people change and apparently shes over it and if he told her hes not over it I guarantee that she would apologize profusely.
It's really fucked up to ruin someone's ADULT life for something that probably happened in high school.
>>
>>37751409
Every day for 4 years in high school she treated me like complete shit. I'd rather not go into detail but it was a lot more than just hurting my feewings.
It's my turn now.

>>37751420
I want to stretch this one out for as long as possible.

>>37751430
I'm going to cheat on her with a guy. I'm going to make her forgive me, then cheat on her again, but this time with her sister. I'm going to destroy everything she loves and hopefully destroy her family.
I've also got some other tricks up my sleeve but that's the most basic gist of it.

>>37751444
I DON'T CARE, I'M GOING THROUGH WITH IT.
She needs to suffer. Get the fuck out, normie.

>>37751448
I'll take my chances. This is going to be brilliant.
>>
>>37751409
>and why did she start dating you?
"Hey, listen, anon. I'm sorry about how much of a bitch I was in high school. I was really out of line...I was going through a lot of rough stuff and -- well, I don't want to give you a whole sob story but " blah blah blah blah blah.
And then, "Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it."

And then dates happen after than. Pretty easy.
>>
>>37751534
Just because people change doesn't mean that they don't deserve what's coming for them. This is why you have to treat people well because you never know what kind of feelings are brewing inside the heart of a disenfranchised individual.
>>
>>37751608
>Just because people change doesn't mean that they don't deserve what's coming for them.
WHITE KNIGHT GET OUT
>>
File: BADDRAGONDOTCOM.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
BADDRAGONDOTCOM.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>37751389
>>37751317
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

GET THAT ROASTIE WHORE IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37751535
>then cheat on her again, but this time with her sister.
How do you know she'll be up for it?
>>
>>37751659
Who said she had to consent?
>>
>>37751659
She's been giving me some pretty stronk signs.
And in case there's any disbelief, I'm going to make a tape of it and 'accidentally' let her see it.

I can already envision it; "is...is that my sister? ARE YOU FUCKING MY FUCKING SISTER?"
>>
>>37751608
A normal healthy person seeks to resolve conflict with the least pain caused (talking it out like a decent person), obviously OP and most people on R9K aren't normal healthy people but shouldn't we all strive to be the best version of ourselves and to grow as a person.
Idk about you but im a lonely faggot and if i had a girlfriend:
1. i'd be a normie faggot and wouldnt belong on this board
2. Treat her like gold and never let her go.
>>
>>37751681
Are you going to date her sister afterwards?
>>
>>37751317
Jesus Christ you're a goddamn sociopath
>>
>>37751619
Quite the opposite of white knighting actually
>>
>>37751705
No. I don't know. I'm still planning the details of it all.
I'm going to be so fucking happy.
>>
File: bringsateartomyeye.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
bringsateartomyeye.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>37751448

>you're playing poker against the house here, and the house always wins

Gold.

>>37751317
>>37751535

I'm so proud of you Op.
>>
>>37751317
I'm thinking of deliberately contracting AIDS just to give it to her.
But I don't want AIDS. I should think of a way to administer it to her without actually having it myself.
>>
Wow, that's cold. Very cold.
>>
>>37751747
Yeah just get blood from a person with aids and inject it into her when she's sleeping.
>>
>>37751561
>I was going through a lot of rough stuff and -- well, I don't want to give you a whole sob story but " blah blah blah blah blah.
What was the 'rough stuff?'
>>
>>37751760
t h o t spotted

blal
>>
File: burden.jpg (45KB, 724x646px) Image search: [Google]
burden.jpg
45KB, 724x646px
>>37751317
Thanks OP,i believe in you,make us proud you magnificent bastard
>>
>>37751781
She was raped in middle school and started doing heroin, it's a long boring story. But don't let it fool you; she's NOT innocent at all.
>>
come back in 5 years and post the greentext, proud of you OP make that bitch kill herself
>>
>>37751833
I'm marking off the days of the calendar.
>>
>>37751833
We probably won't remember this thread in 2022
>>
>>37751535
sorry m8, you're going to have to go into detail. what exactly did she do to warrant this treatment?
>>
What goes through your mind when you're having sex with her?
>>
>>37751860
I dream of killing her. But I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>37751747
Dull her razor, put the blood of a person with aids onto the razor. When she tries to get that one spot and slices herself, she'll hopefully contract it. When she says she's positive for hiv/aids, accuse her of cheating on you.
>>
>>37751852
I'll give you anecdotes.

- She took pictures of me shitting in the school bathroom. Pretty much everyone saw.
- She got some jocks to beat the shit out of me using the promise of sex as incentive
- She pushed me down the stairs. I broke my collarbone. Nobody believed she pushed me; in fact, everyone defended her.

etc etc. Those were the most extreme things. Everything else was just her being a huge bitch. I'm just as angry today as I was when she pushed me down the stairs.

It's my turn.
>>
>>37751900
That's delicious, but will it actually work?
>>
>>37751918

So having done all that, how is it she fell in love with you?

You sure this isn't the autistic power fantasy of a retarded neet? Because it sure as fuck looks like it
>>
>>37751317
ill believe you if you upload the day of destruction until then fuck off normie
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>be op's gf
>get raped in middle school
>fall into a dangerous spiral, start shooting up
>get clean
>years later, as an adult
>see Anon again
>feel like shit
>apologize profusely
>Anon seems nice enough to forgive me and put up with my shit
>we start dating
>ten years later
>Anon gives me AIDS and cheats on me with a man and my sister
>all for some stupid shit I did in high school
I CAN'T BREATHE
>>
>>37751979
I have no idea. It was a slow transition. She seems responsible now and apologizes a lot. I don't care.
Honestly, I'm lucky to have this opportunity. I know I am. But I'm still going to fuck her up, though. I haven't forgiven her.
>>
File: 1481325331608.gif (452KB, 478x482px) Image search: [Google]
1481325331608.gif
452KB, 478x482px
>>37752000
>>37751918
>The aids
Plz anon idk how youre gonna acquire some HIV blood but if youre serious about this please consider just going full blown aids
>>
>>37751941
It's a sneaky plan, but if the blood dries and the virus dies she won't be infected. She might rinse her razor blade before use.

Another idea is to put some blood on the cotton of a bandaid or mix into neosporin before applying to her open wound.
>>
>>37752028
I'm thinking of becoming one of those "POZ ME" faggots and getting some guy with AIDS to fuck me. I'll film it, then immediately discuss having a baby. Then I'll give her AIDS and 'accidentally' leave the video open on my computer or something. I don't know. It seems far-fetched.

The whole AIDS thing probably isn't going to work.
>>
>>37752069
Why would you want to give yourself aids?
>>
>>37752089
I don't want to give myself AIDS.
But I want her to have AIDS more than I don't want to have AIDS. It doesn't have to be AIDS. It could be any incurable disease that she'll have to live with forever. I want her to have a constant reminder of me. I want there to be a scar that will never heal because of what I've done.
>>
>>37751918
Jesus I thought it was some stupid emotional shit at first, please fucking go through with it OP, those roastie whores deserve it.
>>
>>37751317
Even for /r9k/ that's pretty horrible desu
>>
>>37751535
>>37751389
>>37751317
what if she only bullied you because she had feelings for you and that's how she expressed them to you Even though that's 100% bull shit but you never fucking know with women logic

I mean dating the girl that bullied you in high school doesn't make sense
like how would she ever accept to being your girl friends if she knew who you were and should have turn you down or some shit

did she change and maybe that's why she said yes to going out with you

did she only said yes because she felt guilty for bullying you?

if you pull this shit off will you even manage to get another gf?

think about the long term of this long haul

your name will be slandered and you'd go full robot

you seem normie/failed normie tier right now and it make you look worst imo

don't do it bro knowing what happens next you'll get cucked
>>
>>37751317
So basically you're going to waste 10 years of both of your lives AND give yourselves aids over some petty bullshit that happened to you in high school?
>>
>>37751918
that's pretty bad, but it doesn't justify giving her AIDS. just fuck her sister, record it, let her "accidentally" see it, then break up with her and laugh in her face. besides, you really don't want to risk getting AIDS yourself, and that could easily happen if you're handling infected blood
>>
>>37751317
How are you going to get back at her?
>>
>>37752214
Maybe OP is planning on killing himself?
>>
OP, you're an absolute madman and an inspiration to us all. Don't listen to these disgusting normalfags.
>>
>>37752127
you should go with hepatitis C
it's harder to cure and causes cirrhosis and liver cancer
btw the razor-aids trick wont work
HIV exposed to air does not survive for long.
>>
>>37752254
If I kill myself, I can't watch her suffer. Which defeats the purpose.

I intend to live long enough to show up at her funeral with a smile on my face.
>>
>>37751535
>I'm going to cheat on her with a guy. I'm going to make her forgive me, then cheat on her again, but this time with her sister. I'm going to destroy everything she loves and hopefully destroy her family.
Is...that it? She'll get over it and be fucking Chad in no time. How disappointing. That's honestly nothing I would do worse to her. Clearly you haven't thought your plans through enough.
>>
I really really hope you aren't larping. You should be cheating on her already if you aren't, at least with hookers and shit. Just to make sure she doesn't chuck you first before you give her aids. You can give her an incurable disease but it won't be easy. Don't give yourself aids though.
>>
>>37752356
She's very sentimental. You should've been there for the great Abortion Debate of 2014. It was a beautiful shitshow.
>>
>>37751317
What the fuck is wrong with you, you utter fucking sociopath. Why would you waste ten years like this rather than just fucking letting it go
>>
>>37752356
>>37752383
But what would you rather I did? I'm open to suggestions. Mind you, I won't do anything that will land me in jail, like rape or kill anyone.
>>
>>37752399
This place is not for you, child.
>>
>>37752399
>Why would you waste ten years like this rather than just fucking letting it go
Because the 'letting it go' bit would mean I would have to give up vengeance.
>>
lol.
she'll probably get over it in two weeks.
you didn't get over it in ten years.

I'd bet she's actually been cheating on you anyway. Fat chance she'd remain steadfast with a guy that got bullied by a girl,
>>
>>37752454
she's going to get over contracting aids in two weeks?
>>
File: concerned dog.jpg (63KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
concerned dog.jpg
63KB, 693x663px
I thought the misogyny here was ironic.
>>
>>37752616
>misogyny
She was a fucking cunt that bullied OP, please consider suicide whiteknight.
>>
>>37752454
I've been cheated on before. It hurts a lot more than you'd think. It destroys your perception of reality and your ability to trust anyone, ever again. It's truly fucking awful and the fact that OP wants to do it twice makes me sick.

OP, what you're doing is sick. You already have a committed and loving girlfriend, which is something that we all strive for around here. Be grateful for it, forget the past and love her forever. You're going too far; you're going to destroy several lives for virtually no reason. Yeah, she treated you like shit in high school, but she also made up for it with 5 fucking years of love. Get over it, you fucking manchild.
>>
>>37752198
>unironically believing the OP
christ m8, loosen up and have some fun
>>
I fear the cheating and videos may not be enough, and the AIDS is probably not going to happen because I don't want AIDS and I don't know how else to administer it to her.

What else should I do?
>>
>>37752405
>give her sleeping pills
>inject drugs into her every night
>she'll become so fucked and confused she loses her job
>family starts to hate her
>life is falling apart
>suggest you guys move to a third world country
or some other shit hole
>say you wanna experience new cultures or w/e
>something like chile in the middle of nowhere
>sell your place or wherever the fuck you are but get an apartment elsewhere so she has no idea
>get her pregnant
>after 9 months immediately abandon her
>this way she has no opportunity for abortion
>leave her homeless if possible
>she's in a shitty country where she knows no one and cant get government assistance
>her life is ruined
>now she is a knocked up druggie with no help
>if she wont move tell her you want her to get a vacation to get her mind off of things a few months before child is born
>take everything with you
>cell phone, SSN, any sort of identification

or

>drive her up to a cabin where the roads are dark
>start speeding
>jump out the car
>she crashes into tree
>cops have no idea it had to do with you
>say the car was losing control but she didnt have time to jump out

>get a hitman

I don't know much about her so it depends but you need to be more creative. Cheating is nothing. People cheat all of the time, family too, and they get over it how fucking lame are you
>>
File: 1490694118587.jpg (57KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
1490694118587.jpg
57KB, 540x723px
>>37752653
>committed and loving girlfriend
>women capable of love
>>
>>37752765
Nice long green fingernail buddy.
>>
>>37752771
I got it after fingering your asshole faggot
>>
>>37752744
I want her to suffer, not die. If anyone dies, I could end up in prison. And if she dies, she won't suffer. Death is quite literally too good for her.
>>
File: C8D_j29XQAE3YWj.jpg (74KB, 728x645px) Image search: [Google]
C8D_j29XQAE3YWj.jpg
74KB, 728x645px
>>37752214
Or maybe he could just not fuck a guy with aids Samson

I personally like his plan, her mental state will be so much weaker when she finds out OP chose a fucking guy over her

I'm in the bay area for a few months, you live there right? show me around desuyo
>>
>>37752794
>willingly fingers another man's asshole
>straight
The logic here.
>>
>>37752818
I offered another suggestion. Knock her up and abandon her in a country she is not familiar with. She won't die, locals will likely help, but she will suffer. Or just get her addicted to drugs unknowingly. Your plan is fucking boring. 10 years just to cheat? That's it?

I'm out.
>>
>>37751317
Is that you, Masamune-kun?
>>
>>37752946
>Knock her up and abandon her in a country she is not familiar with.
That's actually not a bad idea.
>>
Make sure you start psychologically abusing her 6 or 7 years in.
Make her not know what reality is anymore.
>>
>>37752965
>>37752946
Be sure to take her phone so she can't get help, that should give you enough time to pack your shit and escape her house.
>>
>>37751317
Ten years takes stamina. Good for you, OP.
>>
>>37751706
Robots are low functioning sociopaths
>>
>>37751317
Anon you are a legend.i hope you succeed in your revenge campaign.A few question,how does she treat you these days?treats you like she is a loving caring wife?bitches 24/7?
Did she ever explain what made her attracted to you, a person she bullied throughout high school?
>>
OP find a POZZED faggot on some hiv positive dating website, drug him and with a syringe take his blood. Then administer it to your girlfriend somehow, perhaps inject it into her anus while sleeping?
>>
File: 1490751107436.jpg (6KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490751107436.jpg
6KB, 256x267px
>>37752859
>implying im straight
The implications here.
>>
>>37753088
HA, look at this faggot
>>
File: 1446085921296s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1446085921296s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>37752000
the bug catcher fetish might not just be a meme
>>
>>37752454
Inb4 this all backfires and OP ends up with aids, the knowledge that he wasted 10 years of his life, and slept with a guy.
>>
Did you read the count of Monte Christo? It never goes your way man.
You dont need to forgive her really, but investing 10 years of your life for revenge seems like a bad deal to me.
At some point everyone will get what they deserve, if not in life then it will be afterwards.
>>
Wait.... I remember a similar post to this from a couple years ago
That you anon?
>>
>>37752653
OP, listen to me, not to this faggot. Don't just give the GF aids, give her sister aids if you can.
>>
>>37753123
I'm a grill. You're the fag!
>>
>>37753160
>Don't just give the GF aids, give her sister aids if you can.
Genius. Absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>37752979
originaldo comment
>>
>>37753174
>inb4 orbitors
grill (male)
>>
>>37752715
Well, for starters, put her naked pictures across the internet. Girls' lives are ruined when they realize they have been plastered naked everywhere. Start posting those picks wherever you can.
>>
>>37753137
I've posted about this before, so probably.
>>
>>37753180
>>37753160
Wouldn't it hurt the Highschool bully more if you married her sister and raised a family with her, she'll see something she will never have at her old age of 30
>>
Frame her for murder while you're at it.
>>
>>37753198
This. Leave her with AIDS and a baby. Date her sister, give her AIDS and a baby as well. Change your name, get some plastic surgery and flee the state. Problem solved.
>>
>>37753243
>>37753198
While you're at it why don't you give her mother aids too?
>>
>>37753263
Her mother died two years ago.
>>
>>37753219
Murder doesn't require a body so long as there is sufficient proof you died
I recommend draining your blood over the course of a couple weeks and then before you ditch her put enough blood around the house that it appears you died.
>>
So let me get this straight, you're wasting 5-10 years of your life to avenge 4 years in high school?

All you're doing is making yourself more miserable, spending so much time around someone you hate. Do you really think you'll feel better at the end of all of this, after the lulz are had?
>>
>>37753286
What if OP digs out the body and has sex with it, then shows that in the film? Any male relatives of her you can fuck? Make a giant orgy film just showing how you systematically had sex with all her family members.... and gave them all Aids.
>>
File: Pepe.gif (760KB, 151x128px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.gif
760KB, 151x128px
>>37753286
Piss on her grave and steal the tombstone
>>
>>37753288
this is the most retarded advice i have ever heard.Are you 12?you think the police won't find weird that there is a bunch of blood around the house but no fucking body?get off 4chan underage fag.Anyway if if the police is fooled by such bullshit,they will just declare anon missing(since that's what the police does if they can' find the body)
>>
File: skull.jpg (873KB, 3169x2510px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
873KB, 3169x2510px
>>37753327
Wouldn't be the first time someone on 4chan dug up a skull and fucked it
>>
>>37753322
>So let me get this straight, you're wasting 5-10 years of your life to avenge 4 years in high school?
Yes, that's correct. It will be worth it to watch her meltdown.
>All you're doing is making yourself more miserable
I've always been miserable. Used to it.
> spending so much time around someone you hate. Do you really think you'll feel better at the end of all of this, after the lulz are had?
ABSOLUTELY. I don't care if I drive myself insane pulling this off. It. will. be. worth it.
>>
>>37753367
Skull Fucker 2: This Time It's Personal!
>>
>>37753381
So why don't you want to get arrested if it is worth her suffering? You were considering giving yourself AIDS, but prison is too much for you?
>>
File: cold.jpg (79KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
79KB, 480x270px
>>37753387
Nothing personal kid.
eadgfvarsgvbaerghaetrhgsearrthbretf
>>
>>37753416
I want to be able to watch it. I want a front row seat to the shitshow. Not behind bars.
You can live pretty long with AIDS anyway, I hear.
>>
>>37753364
This is the most retarded reply I have ever heard. What mental picture did you possibly get out of my suggestion? Did you think I meant throw jars of blood around the ceiling and walls?
There have been plenty of cases where they successfully convicted someone for murder when they didn't find a body. What you would do is pour it in a location and do it in such a way that it looks like they suffered blunt damage and bled out on the floor. Then you would clean the location and leave. If they don't search the house submit a tip you saw suspicious activity on behalf of the girlfriend and then they would search the house and use a chemical indicator which fluoresces when it reacts with hemoglobin. Then they would likely arrest her and the prosecutor would have to prove it was her who only had the means of doing it and likely had incentive (maybe take a life insurance policy on yourself) as well as the blood was sufficient to have been a fatal injury.
For such a cocky condescending reply you are a massive retard. Fuck off somewhere else faggot unless you wanna stay and reaffirm your retarded statement.
>>
>>37753496
Not him but I stopped reading after the first sentence. Literally why the fuck are you writing an essay you autistic faggot lmao
>>
>>37753533
>Not him
Whatever you say faggot
>>
>>37753496
>implying this would have ever happened without a cctv camera seeing op come out of his house
>Also another episode of anon watched CSi and thinks he is some sort of qualified murder detective
If only you knew the amount of stuff that goes unknown without the use of cameras.
>>
Remember that fag who deliberately caused her gf to have miscarriages with certain foods? Do that.

Say you want kids. Every time she gets preggo, at least a month in, drop those foods in, dead baby out. She'll think she's barren, and several dead babies will devastate her even more than just bare cheating. Then you can even use the excuse that she can't give you kids for the cheating.
>>
File: 1496046876031.jpg (25KB, 261x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496046876031.jpg
25KB, 261x313px
>>37751317
OP I'm going to save this as a screenshot and wait for you to deliver in 10years. I'm so fucking proud of you OP. You have a special seat in Gods kingdom. And if I die within ten years time I will make sure my ghost watches you deliver. You are the hero of men. The sheepdog. Damn it you have my bloodpumped in a good way.
>>
File: 1497584647026.jpg (248KB, 2025x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1497584647026.jpg
248KB, 2025x1350px
>>37751317
Anon...stop acting like a massive faggot. Forget about the bad things she's done. If she's dating a loser like you, she's probably changed. You literally have access to dick sucks and pussy, a hot bully dom gf, and you're going to throw that all away over some virgin revenge agenda?

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to do something like that?
>>
>>37754477
>How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to do something like that?
I hold grudges. It's what I do. I don't give a shit if you think I'm a faggot.
>>
>>37754517
You know what you should do? Start shitting and using your shit in her food. Make her constantly eat your shit for the next five years.
>>
>>37752952
Damn I knew someone had to have posted this already
>>
>>37753668
>CCTV cameras in a residential neighborhood
I don't think OP lives in detroit
>>
>>37754517
But you have a fucking girlfriend dude! There are guys on her in their late 30's who would kill to be in your situation right now. You might never get this opportunity again.

At the very least fuck her before you toss her aside, god damn.
>>
>>37754690
>At the very least fuck her before you toss her aside, god damn.
I have, lots of times. That's taken care of. I just want her to feel ten times as much pain as I have. Both physical and psychological.
She's really sorry but apologies are thin and useless. I want payback.
>>
>>37753330
Desecrating the grave is very good if she has one (lots of people cremate nowadays). Next to no way of getting caught and it will fucking hurt her badly, she'll always wonder who hated her mother enough to do that.

>>37753885
This is also good. Miscarriages fuck girls up good. It shatters their confidence and self worth. Be adamant that adopting is not an option. She'll probably beg her sister to be a surrogate eventually. You could then tie that into fucking her sister more.
>>
>>37751800
>OP's gf was raped ("""raped""")
>did heroin
>hurt him, apparently, very fucking much

>OP is getting the biggest revenge the world has ever seen

OP YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK
YOU ARE GONNA REDEEM ALL THE PAIN THAT WOMEN HAVE INFLICTED UPON THE MANKIND

But fuck, if your story is just fiction, then...i dont know man...then youre the biggest asshole in the 4chanverse...
>>
>>37755729
there are 7.5 billion people out there.There must be a madman similar to op committing such a insane act
>>
>>37754112
>to deliever in 10 years
Did you even read his post?
>>
>>37755924
>dere is 7 gazillion peoples
>one is whatever u imagine :^)

Fuk off I want op to do this
>>
>>37752205
This is so funny. OP give yourself AIDS please.

Or pay child support for life.

These ideas are flawless. How are you going to seduce her sister?
>>
>>37751444
>moralfag gets wasted trips
today is the worst day
>>
>>37753174

You're still a fag if you like boipussy
>>
>>37752485
lol. they'll both die then anyway.

OP you got your ass-whooped by some cunt ten years ago and to this day you volunteer yourself to her collar
>>
>>37756862
(cont)By devoting your life and future to her in this way you give her total power over you.

You're obviously just masochistic and looking for a mommy you can surrender to
>>
OP, you have to abuse her in subtle ways. Like grab and twist her tits, rough up her pussy, spit in her food, use her toothbrush to wipe your dick, pay diseased homeless men to piss on her clothes cum in her shampoo.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.