[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does paying for a date make sense?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: NotTommy.jpg (42KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
NotTommy.jpg
42KB, 650x460px
>You're not entitled to sex, anon!
And complete strangers aren't entitled to my money. Why do so many girls expect to get drinks or dinner paid for them?

Pic-unrelated.
>>
>>37751160
Never ever pay for a date. Hell, a first date should be walking around, maybe buying ice cream and talking. If she's not willing to do this she wasn't interested in the first place.
>>
File: hillary for prison.jpg (106KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
hillary for prison.jpg
106KB, 600x596px
>>37751205
this.

just explain that you expect from her exactly what she's expecting from you. That's called "equal rights", isn't it?
>>
>>37751205
Good advice, anon. I asked a girl yesterday to go on a date to the movies and she thought I was going to pay for her ticket and food.
>>
>>37751160
I expect her to offer to pay. But I also really like flaunting my wealth so I'll pay anyway.
>>
File: autism.jpg (278KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
278KB, 1024x768px
>>37751319

this flaunting is always a bad idea, because it makes her decide what you will get for the money you spent for her.
>>
File: autism intensifies.jpg (111KB, 544x700px) Image search: [Google]
autism intensifies.jpg
111KB, 544x700px
>>37751319

also, why should you impress her? what did she already do to impress you?

note: sporting tits, buttcheeks and vagogo is not "doing something to impress"
>>
>>37751509
>>37751560
I don't cheap out on tips for the same reason I don't cheap out on a date - my pride is worth more to me than <$50.
>>
>>37751753
Damn, anon. Are you rich?
>>
This is why /R9K/ never gets laid
>>
File: 2af089u-960.jpg (168KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2af089u-960.jpg
168KB, 960x540px
>>37751753
go spend your $50, you cuck.

I only tip waiters who did more than they were required to do.

insecure people always feel the need to impress.

rich insecure people think that impressing is the only way to get something and that they can buy "impressions"
>>
>>37751753
Spending on the first date as a richfag is even worse, because now they'll know you're their ATM. Do whatever you want on the second date, but the first one should never be for flaunting money. Play their game, anon. If they want dick, give them dick, not money.
>>
File: 25000 Jews.jpg (148KB, 1509x2040px) Image search: [Google]
25000 Jews.jpg
148KB, 1509x2040px
>>37752143
they don't want dick.
they just want money.
they only accept dick as a way to tell themselves: "after he spent so much money for me, I'll just give him a sop"
>>
>>37752247
I have a gf and I'm unemployed. She insists on paying for her half and at times will pay for her own. Her favorite dates are just walking, and in fact most elaborate shit like going to movies doesn't seem worth the trouble unless the movie is really damn good.
She's not a unicorn, she's just average. If you don't have a girl like this you probably won't have a good relationship, but if you're into paying for the chance of sex, go ahead.
>>
>>37751160
Because that's how dating is portrayed in movies. One thing, most don't seem to realize, is that dating is spending time together getting to know each other, not fucking paying for a meal and making shit up to impress each other. It really surprises me that not a lot of people think about this.
>>
>>37752305
LIES LIES LIES
GET OUT NORMIE
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37752502
Keep crying, nigger. I didn't say all women are saints, I said if you pay for the first date you're falling for a shitty one. And if all women are whores, not paying also gets rid of them anyway.
>>
Dinner will always be cheaper than alimony. Consider ot an investment in the relationship,a way to get to know her through conversation. But explain your limited resources as well. If she still insists on you footing the bill.fpr everything on later dates,become "busy" when she seeks you out.
>>
Because women are submissive, passive by nature and you need to dominate them with money, a symbol of your power.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.