[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism is a religion. That is all, thanks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 267x188px
Atheism is a religion.

That is all, thanks.
>>
I was going to make a thread anyway but this fits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_PjDXs3Qs

Answer what this paki is saying.
tldr version, he says that there needed to be a first cause/mover and that logically nothing could have existed without a first cause. I'm trying to make sense of what is true and logical at the moment, I don't have any special love for religion or atheism for that matter, I just want to know what actually is.

I've tried this thread on other boards and never got a reasonable or logical answer, which makes me wonder if atheism can actually answer this paki. I guess I'll keep trying until something makes sense.
>>
>>37751089
Weeeeeee! Autismo detected. Atheism (literally without god in Greek) is a religion. Just like bald is a hair colour or being a roastie is a different form of virginity.
>>
what is an atheism
>>
>>37751408

Atheism = Autheism = Autism.

just like gay sex is a different form of sex.
>>
No it isn't. Fuck off, cunt.
>>
File: 40yo.jpg (290KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
40yo.jpg
290KB, 960x1440px
>>37751602
>being this triggered summerfag

traps is a different form of women
>>
"cheated on" is a different form of love
>>
>>37751236
What is your question?

Are you trying to argue against the first cause/mover? Because you really can't.

Read Aquinas' Proofs.
>>
if repeating digits god is real
>>
>>37751089
>>>/b/

SAGED

Originalogia faggot
>>
>>37752164

if at least quads then atheism is true
>>
>>37751236
atheism is not the belief of the multiverse
>>
>>37752082
I'm not arguing against it at all, I think you should read my comment again. I'm wondering if the paki has a point and if what he's saying *can* be refuted, not that *I'm* refuting it because my logic tells me he is right and that's scary in itself.
I'll check those out though.
>>
Not collecting stamps is also a hobby.
>>
>>37751236
Hey, it's the dad's sperm guy!
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
> finds fellowship with like-minded others
> defends philosophy with others
> believes their worldview is correct

At this point, the only difference is "I sleep in Sunday mornings"
>>
>>37752723
Oh, in that case I agree with him that it cannot be refuted

But it also cannot be proven correct using external evidence. Such are the laws of this universe.

The evidence you seek lies within you, and it can be had. The Lord reveals Himself to those who seek Him.

"Openly appearing to those who look for Him with all their heart, while hiding from those who run from Him with all their heart, God governs human knowledge of His presence. He gives signs that are visible to those who search for Him, and yet invisible to those who are indifferent to Him. To those who wish to see, God gives sufficient light; to those who do not wish to see, He gives sufficient darkness." -Blaise Pascal

"Sufficient darkness" means that there will never be universal proof of God as long as there are those who do not wish to see. And at this time, their numbers far surpass the numbers of those who wish to see.
>>
>>37752782
Tee hee hee lol upboat... yeah it's him, I know he's a fucking tool but this time he has a point.
>>
File: atheist.jpg (34KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
34KB, 499x499px
>>37751089

Nice to see a fellow genius. Shadilay Op
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.