[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fantasize about beating up your dad with a baseball

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491909785007.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1491909785007.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>tfw you fantasize about beating up your dad with a baseball bat but your not American so you don't understand what makes a high quality bat and can't buy one for real without fear of it breaking with the first hit
>>
>>37751068
Jorge just go to your therapist.
>>
Why do you want to beat up your dad, Anon?
>>
>>37751105
because if he dies i can finally be happy
and going to jail isn't that terrible in first world countries they give you tvs and internet and a free place to sleep in
>>
>>37751145
What did he do to you man, if you don't mind me asking? Has he hurt you to the point where he could go to jail?
>>
>>37751177
he makes my life miserable
he's better dead
>>
>>37751068
Just get an aluminum bat faggot
>>
>>37751194
Just remember anon, I mean I have no idea what your life is like or what your situation is, but there's always a reset button. You could always run away, move away, start a new. If you ever hurt your father or kill him, he wins. Not only has he ruined your life, but now he's put you in jail for the rest of it. Killing him would only temporarily heal your wounds, what ever you do I hope you don't break the law if you were to get revenge on him, don't let yourself fall victim to him twice.

Good luck though, and always think about your future self and try your best not to do anything crazy man.
>>
>>37751207
is aluminium better than wood and steel
why or why not
>>
>>37751194
leave him. or fix him.
stop being dependent on someone you hate.

pussy.
>>
>>37751251
I'm going to fix him with a baseball bat
>>
>>37751285
I guess there's not much getting through to you. At last try and take my advice for a week or two, give your self a chance to cool down. Just try your best to always give yourself time to think about what you do so you know it's what you really want to do.
>>
>>37751229
No you fucking can't. Not OP, but I'd do it in a fucking instant if it were at all realistically possible. You need money to be able to do things, and when your parents are abusive, they do everything in their power to prevent you from getting money.
>>
>dream about getting into an argument with my dad
>we fight
>I dive forward to tackle him
>I dive forward in real life, half-asleep, and smash my head into the wall
>tell my dad about it later and we have a good laugh

It's the little things in life that keep you going
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.