[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl i've been talking to and hanging out with a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 14942586153248.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
14942586153248.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>girl i've been talking to and hanging out with a lot recently tagged me in a video on how to escape the friend zone

what the fuck do I do
>>
File: IMG_0745.jpg (36KB, 529x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
36KB, 529x508px
>>37749831
"i know this is a little odd to ask, but why did you tag me in that video?"
>>
>>37749853
Literally this anon, puts the ball back into her court and you can judge the direction she wants this to go and take it from there

Good luck anon
>>
>>37749853
finally someone that is not an autist
>>
>>37749853
or just
>uh why did you tag me in that video?
>>
>>37749831
pretty sure it's a hidden message saying you're friendzoned but you have potential to escape it. idk
>>
File: 1494339271507.jpg (39KB, 719x391px) Image search: [Google]
1494339271507.jpg
39KB, 719x391px
>>37749911
I'm fucking praying that I have potential to escape it.
>>
make your move pussy, it's now or never
>>
>>37749831
H I T
T H A T
S H I T
>>
>>37749853
>>37749878
>>37749891
look anon, it may be tempting to listen to these guys because it puts less pressure on you. but this is the worst advice you could possibly take. this is the kind of advice you give a woman, because women aren't expected to take the initiative in personal relationships, men are. she wants you to take initiative, which is why she tagged you in the video.

I guarantee if you ask her explicitly why she tagged you, she will be turned off at best and disgusted at worst. she wants a man, and men take what they want. showing you a video on how to leave the friend zone is literally as forward as she will ever get. Welcome to planet earth, men are expected to act a certain way, and she's giving you a clear green light in the most direct way she ever will.

Next time you hang out with her, wait for a slight lull in the conversation and go for the kiss. this is the only way anon. i believe in you
>>
she wants the 4th letter of the roman alphabet
>>
She feels like she's been friendzoned. She's flirting with you.

t. femanon
>>
>>37750293
yes, either that, or she wants him to leave the friendzone. shes giving the go ahead to OP either way.

i'm super invested now op, please come back
>>
Do it annon. Before you regret it.
>>
File: 14925686513247.jpg (40KB, 594x549px) Image search: [Google]
14925686513247.jpg
40KB, 594x549px
>>37750316
I'm still here. I'm gonna add even more drama into this shit. She leaves to go on holiday this Sunday.
>>
>>37750343
so you gonna make a move or puss out
>>
>>37750368
I think I'm gonna dew it.
>>
>>37750391
i believe in you op, she wants it, it's just up to you to capitalize friendo
>>
>>37750343
do it, do it, do it before she loses her current state of emotions and locks you in as a loser forever
>>
>>37749831
Just follow the advice from the video, don't ask her anything, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>37750247
>go for a kiss
Do not, I REPEAT, do not listen to this fucking imbecile.
Next time you guys hang out try to bring up the video she tagged you in and ask her why she tagged you and probe a bit. Not in an asshole interigation manner, try to keep it "playful". If she start to spill her spaghetti and is visibly shy and embaressed then the chances are she likes you.
If thats the case, ask her out or some shit.

Also can we have a link to the video?
>>
I guess it could mean a couple of things. She might be hinting that you put yourself in the friendzone so to speak, in other words that she likes you and it's up to you whether you remain as friends or as more than that. She could also mean to tell you that you are friendzoned in the more classical sense of the word, hinting at you that she thinks you like her but she doesn't correspond those perceived feelings. Alternatively it might mean she feels friendzoned by you, that she likes you but deems you to not corresponde the way she sees you.
Is it a video where she only tagged you btw?
>>
>>37750586
>don't kiss her
>ask her "out"
>when you're already "out" together
Beta
>>
>>37749831

escape the friend zone: just friendzone her.
>>
Say
''Haha you think I dislike being your friend or something?''
>>
>>37749831
Go for it OP. It is obvious she wants you to escape the friend zone with her.
>>
>>37750586
Damn OP if you do this. Just straight tell her that you want her to fuck other dudes
>>
next time you see her slap her in the face and make it clear that this sort of shit does NOT fly HOW DARE she publicly shame you like that shes pruning you like the beta you are you gotta keep your beta genes safe from this obvious thot
>>
>>37749831
She's telling you to take a hint.
>>
>>37750247
go for a kiss
are you fucking retarded
this is the worst possible option and if she doesn't reciprocate op's relationship with her is ruined forever
>>
>>37751252
>willingly wanting to be an orbiter instead of showing balls and making a move
why
>>
>>37751252
>>37750586
>taking advice from khv's
If she doesnt accept the kiss there is no loss because he was wasting time in the friend zone anyway.
>>
>>37751182
>>37751323
>>37751416
>>37751218
This samefaggot(?) wants to sabotage whatever possible chance you might have.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.