[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wagecuck >Boss calls me 3 times on my day off to ask me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: die.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>Wagecuck
>Boss calls me 3 times on my day off to ask me to work extra
>Didn't get them until later because I was busy
>The next day I'm working he scalds me for not answering
Am I supposed to be on call 24/7 for this wagey job or what?
>>
Yes, you literally are. No matter where, no matter when you have to bow to the whims of Mr.Shekelstein.
>>
>>37747876
Just tell him to fuck off its not like he can do anything about it
>>
Fuck that, I never answer my phone when work calls.
>>
They know you are a beta bitch pushover.
>>
He poured hot water on you because you didn't answer the phone when you were off work? That's a little cruel
>>
>>37747876
Don't get mad; be polite, assertive, and dismissive.
"I was tending to personal matters and was unavailable. Maybe (kek) next time?"
>>
>>37747876
They own you, just like they own me and frequently shit on me if they can get away with it. I'm past breaking point and actually caring, If I get shat on by a boss one more time, I will say "you can go fuck yourself" to their face, sign off, and walk out in the middle of a shift. I'd love to see them scream at me as I walk away and keep ringing up to scald me whole being eternally booty-blasted. I'd rather live in the bush and eat wild rabbits and fish then fucking deal with their shit, I'm not going to tolerate entitled bosses on my arse 24/7.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.