[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20yo neet >only ever go outside to fill up on soda and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496158494909.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496158494909.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>20yo neet
>only ever go outside to fill up on soda and ramen
>walk because i have no license
>have to go to the dentist across town yesterday
>forced into being driven in a car
>on the way i feel disillusioned at the thought of all the communities we were passing. all the people ill never meet, all the lives i couldnt live. even when we passed through a ghetto i felt a longing feeling for contact.
>passing businesses made me think of all the jobs i could have and all the experience and knowledge they could bring. i was truly motivated to do something when i got home, to possibly better myself and go out into that world i saw on my trip!
>but then i went home.
>sat down at my computer desk.
>opened up a game.
>and forgot it all.
theres not really a point to this thread, i just wanted to share this experience with you all. it was awfully depressing and made me feel isolated all over again. i thought a presence online made up for not going outside and socializing, but i guess i was wrong.
>>
>>37747866
I know it can feel overwhelming, looking at the gulf between where you are now and where you want to be, but don't give up. Channel that desire into taking simple steps each day, just something small to get you a little bit closer, and you'll get there eventually. You'll feel better acting on that desire instead of abandoning it, too. Maybe walk around a little bit more when you go out, see a little bit more of the world. Maybe take an interest in nutrition and try a little bit of cooking to improve your diet. There are a lot of areas where you could improve yourself, stretch outward and expand yourself, and if you can learn to break them down into small, achievable goals you'll have taught yourself an invaluable life skill.
>>
>>37747866
Get a job you big puss
>>
>>37747866
I miss being a human sometimes. I remember when I had friends in middle school. Going to the movies and getting food was some of the best time of my life. Now I sit in my room all day. I have no one close to me except my mom and brother.
>>
It's not that great. Most people suck and jobs are terrible, you'll be wishing you were back in the comfyness of your room instead of doing this boring shit every day of the week surrounded by horrible people just to eat food and keep being alive for some fucking reason.
God I miss being a NEET so much.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.