[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when /r9k/ is trash these days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hekjlcv.png (14KB, 919x481px) Image search: [Google]
hekjlcv.png
14KB, 919x481px
>tfw when

/r9k/ is trash these days
>>
>>37747479
>tfw when my feel when i feel that feel of only having less than 10 threads on my /r9k/ after filtering
>>
>>37747479
>Nameless finally found a way to complain about something he can't see
the madman
>>
I don't like filtering the threads I hate. Seeing them fills me with rage, and anger only makes me more powerful.
>>
>>37747826
So get out of your /r9k/ safe space, go outside, become all powerful, faggot
>>
>>37747479
b-but i dont have anywhere else to go...
>>
You're right but the fact that you didn't use punctuation and proper capitalization outs you as one of the bad ones too.
>>
>>37747826
This is a nice post. Would you like to exchange contact information?
>>
>>37747855
Someday anon, someday. My name will be infamous all around the globe. The mentioning of my dark deeds will make men recoil in horror, and children cry.
>>
>>37747913
But why?

Orinirigialy
>>
>>37747931
We're going to meet up and have a fun time. You are a girl right?
>>
Puny bullets are no longer any challenge for me. I shrug them off as the average human walks through rain. I have ascended to the level of a demigod, and I only grow stronger and more ruthless by the day.
>>
>>37747947
I am not a girl, but neither am I a man, nor a human for that matter. Not anymore anyway. My plane of existence is far beyond the comprehension of you primitive and pathetic mortals.
>>
>>37748007
Listen buddy from one demigod to another, you ARE a girl right? This is important. If you're not going to play along you may as well drop out now. Are you cut out for it or not?
>>
>>37747479
when has it not been trash? I thought that was the idea
>>
>>37748044
it may always have been trash
but it was our trash
>>
>>37748044
I want summer to be over pls
>>
>>37748044
quit playing dumb, roastie. you don't belong here and never will.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.