[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me justify being a 20 something year old NEET to myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Help me justify being a 20 something year old NEET to myself
>>
>>37747447
You have ascended to the highest form of existence at such a young age. You're at one with all living things. Each man's thoughts and dreams are yours to know. You have power beyond imagination.

Use it well, my friend. Don't lose your head.
>>
>>37747447
listen to this comfy asmr vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRYJGztohD8
>>
>>37747447
What's in it for you if you get a job?
>>
>>37747447
Is that some animu Ciara?
>>
>>37747485
mommy just regrets getting pregnant.

bitch, i never asked to be born.
>>
>>37747447
do you want to further this normie society? if not that's all the justification needed for being a NEET
>>
>>37747447
Normalfags pushing you to get a job only wants you to experience the same misery and sufferring they themselves got memed to. Do not let them.
>>
if you dont work who pays for your food and internet and basic utilitys?
>>
>>37747447
you're a free man, anon. you're lucky. embrace it. the wagecuck life isn't as interesting or meaningful as you might think. unless you like slaving away your life for mr. shekelstein, that is.
>>
File: 1453778899188.jpg (47KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1453778899188.jpg
47KB, 500x461px
>>37747447
>justify
it's not, we know that and so do you.
You aren't happy with what you haven't accomplished in life and don't like the place you're in now
It won't get better if you don't put in any effort and from that effort bears success or else you'll go back to NEETdom
turn off the computer, put your hobbies on hold, write what you want to be, go and research the steps you need to take, and apply/commit to what needs to be done
>>
All morality is a spook. You never asked to be be born into this world and society and therefore shouldn't be expected to work if you don't want to. Your existence as a NEET does minimal harm, at least you aren't a gangster.
>>
>>37747447
Everyone's doing it! Even not miss from HS I know. They have a 4 yr degree can't find work and won't work in anything that's below their standards.
>>
>>37747468
>You're at one with all living things. Each man's thoughts and dreams are yours to know. You have power beyond imagination.
>
>Use it well, my friend. Don't lose your head.
explain
>>
>>37747522
Existence itself is one big normie meme. Everything is absolutely meaningless. Embrace hedonism to its logical conclusion.
>>
>>37747603
Mommy
>>37747494
Money, sense of acceptance, not feeling like the black sheep in my family
>>
>>37747447
There is no justification for it.

The thing is i really just like to sit in front of my computer all day and i dont want to study/work.

I know it's bad for me and you as well but i just can't stop.
>>
>>37747447
you're a late bloomer
you probably want to go back in time because you know what to do know.
you didn't know back then,you were dumber.
now you know there's nothing wrong you were just born like this you will probably be better if someone had educated you better but no one did.
Either try to improve even if you are at disadvantage.
Or don't try like you're supposed to it's more easy
>>
>>37747447
life is shit, so you might as well get take as much of the benefits before you kill yourself
>>
>>37747682
Thank you, I have just ascended.
I didn't ask to be born and no one was there to show me the way (no father).
Now I will just do whatever the fuck I want. I don't have to feel guilty.
>>
Ah, turn that frown upside down bucko. You've literally got the golden ticket to the world in your hands! You can learn a new language, watch any anime you'd like, play video games... And you don't have to suck your bosses tosies for a promotion!

You're living the American dream and you don't even realize it. Enjoy your life for what it is, and continue your role as a hobby diplomat payed for and part by NEET's tax payer dollars! *sniff sniff* I smell money... *giggles* Free money.
>>
>>37748360
>sense of acceptance,
That only lasts a couple of weeks maybe a month, they'll go back to demanding more of you.
So not only will you feel like shit, you'll be tired & stressed as well.
>>
>>37747522
That's true. When I was a wagecuck I didn't push it on anybody because I wanted to be NEET, and now I am yay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.