[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 years ago i renewed my license and I realized i could barely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: dfghfdfghhhhhgfdfghgfdfghgfd.jpg (458KB, 1885x1489px) Image search: [Google]
dfghfdfghhhhhgfdfghgfdfghgfd.jpg
458KB, 1885x1489px
>4 years ago i renewed my license and I realized i could barely pass the vision test
>when i looked into the machine the left side was blurry, i paused for a second and squinted my left eye and was able to pass
>i was relieved that i was able to adjust but in the back of my mind i thought "you have 4 years before you feel like a nervous wreck"
>well, a couple months ago i started to look at the expiration date on my license
>realized that my eyes are probably worse and there is no way i will pass
>this was about 3 months before the date
>google what takes place in an eye exam
(i have never had one)
>uncontrollable anxiety boils in my stomach
>the thought of someone looking into the interior of my eye and finding something wrong makes me recoil
>put this thought on the back burner of my mind
>approach the two week point and I have decided that i will go to a wallmart vision center to get an exam
>do not drink the night before because i assume they will be able to tell
>park at the wallmart and walk in
>walk past the vision center and scope it out
>anxiety wells up inside me
>walk around the store acting like i am shopping
>make a couple passes and get the courage to walk in
>"hey i was wondering if you guys take walk in (i could never call in an appointment) appointments?"
>"no, the doctor does not take walk ins, would you like to schedule one?
>i mumble out some words involving not knowing when i will be available next, take a business card
>drive home relieved that i did not have to take an eyetest with a doctor, buy a 24 pack and some eggrolls
>>
File: 2666266626626262662626.jpg (61KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
2666266626626262662626.jpg
61KB, 487x600px
>mere days before they deadline and i have a day off from work
>i have been telling myself this is the last chance to get some glasses and pass the test
>get drunk again and rationalize that i can just get an early morning appointment at lenscrafters on a work day
>apparently they make same day glasses
>2 days before my license expires and i have convinced myself that some glasses i bought at a thrift store which happened to improve my vision will allow me to pass
>today i wake up after a night of chugging beer and stare into the dirty carpet as my mind races
>i realize the day has come
>my irresponsibility has led to this
>i could have gone to the eye doctor months ago and got this sorted out
>i put the thrift store glasses in my pocket and make sure my faucets are not running before i leave my apartment
>drive to the dmv
>say a quick prayer before i enter
>grab a ticket for service
>number 32
>my number is called and i say i need to renew my license to the clerk
>"all set, just head over to the wall for the vision test" she smiles
>i am a husk devoid of thought
>press my head into the machine and the letters on the left side are so blurry
>squint just like last time and i am able to pass
>my life has been consumed with worry for the last month and i just procrastinate and walk in on one of the last days
>feel relief wash over me
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.