[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /involuntarylonely/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1905.jpg (81KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
81KB, 500x395px
>tfw I want nothing more on this earth to have friends but have absolutely nothing interesting to say or personality to make any
>over a decade of depression has rotted away my gray matter and frontal lobes
>lobotomized by depression and isolation
>only alive because afraid of the void slowly creeping in

I'm going insane and afraid of what I might do when I snap. I'm so scared I'll hurt someone with my thoughts or that they'll be disgusted by me if I let them. I'm going to die alone and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Someone. Anyone. Help
Me.
>>
File: 1484012388942.png (208KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1484012388942.png
208KB, 500x491px
>tfw I want nothing more on this earth to have friends but have absolutely nothing interesting to say or personality to make any

oh wow me to. And my brain feels like it's rotting away as well
>>
>>37742896
drink and just bullshit
most people are boring as fuck
>>
>>37742190
I wish I could do something to help you. If possible, you should definitely try to get therapy of some kind. It would really help.
>>
if you live in vancouver i'll be your friend
>>
Join a religious community
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>37742190
why don't you post your kik or discord than faggot
>>
>>37742190
If you want a friend, you can always add me on discord. melkor_morgoth#9960
>>
Sorry but you are a failed normie in the truest sense
>>
>>37742190
>Have friends
>Each time I go out with them end the night in existential dread and disgust
>When alone, want to be around people
>When around people, want to be alone
>Void creeping ever closer
>>
>>37743953
you obv need a mate, another entity to experience the matrix together
unbound by societal complexes
soulmate i guess
>>
>>37743994
You're right, m8.

I've been there, actually. But that was a long time ago, and I feel too much like a corpse to expect it again
>>
File: 1494783505895.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1494783505895.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>37742190
Let's see... Considering your posting right now, your not hopeless for one. So here's an idea.

TRY SOMETHING NEW IF YOU HAVE NOTHING OF INTEREST TO TALK ABOUT! DAMN, YOU HAVE LIMITLESS INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, YET YOU CAN'T THINK OF ONE INTERESTING THING TO BRING TO THE TABLE. HERE'S AN IDEA, TRY USING YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH LONELINESS AND DEPRESSION AS A CONVERSATION STARTER LIKE YOU JUST DID NOW.

MAYBE EVEN JOIN A RECOVERY GROUP OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. AND AS FOR THE DEPRESSION. FUCKING EXERCISE. SERIOUSLY, IF ANYTHING CAN BE USED AS A WEAPON, ANYTHING CAN BE USED TO EXERCISE. THERE'S YOUR FUCKING ADVICE.
>>
>>37742190
I'll happily talk to anyone anon, you just say the word and i can talk to you on discord or kik or whatever
>>
>>37744252
>USING YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH LONELINESS AND DEPRESSION AS A CONVERSATION STARTER
Aint nobody want to listen to that depressing shit
>>
>>37742190
is anyone on here actually not depressed? I have some mild Aspergers but I wouldn't call myself depressed by any means. I stay home 98% of the time and only really have one true friend that I don't see often, but I still never felt truly depressed. I just get kinda irritated at the fact that i've done everything I can think to do inside my house and I could go out side but I have no one to go outside with. I want to have friends, I really do, but people never understand my struggles with social interaction and usually will back off from me if they see me just standing there doing nothing all awkwardly. If I can talk to them on social media before seeing them in person that usually helps, but then again this is assuming that people even talk to me in the first place which they don't. It sucks. I feel like I'm just too different from everyone else in my small town, everyone is either a literal thot, a preppy white girl that parties and drinks all the time, or one of those "pop punk" emo girls that always listens to the same shit every time and still hasn't grown out of their emo phase. I don't know what to do anymore. Fucking normies.
>>
>>37744893
Then why are people in this thread?
>>
>>37745016
this is r9k. Robots could talk about shit like this for days.

however normies are normies. robots dont exist irl
>>
>>37742190
>pic was literally me all of childhood after parents let me watch scary movies
>>
>>37744893
Lots of people do, actually. They want to hear other people's stories and it could help them with their own issues. It shouldn't be the only thing you can talk about, but pretending to be happy all the time isn't good either.
>>
>>37745039
thats retarded as fuck
>>
>>37742914
god. just kill yourself with your fucking underminings normie. stop browsing this board.
>>
>>37745039
>robots dont exist irl
This feel is pain, having to admit to yourself that your true reality doesn't matter when you need/want to interact with people is one of he reasons I'm beginning to develop issues with mental over compartmentalization
>>
>>37745039
robots exist irl, they'll just never meet each other because they're at home on 4chan. Kinda sad really.
>>
>>37745173
this.
rrr
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.