[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2351.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2351.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Vent/Share your frustrations about your day or even life in general with other anons. Greentext stories are welcome.

Get it all off your chest. Let it all out.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, now that that's off my chest, I seriously feel that women are incapable of feeling loneliness. Quiet, lonely guys are considered potential school shooters, while quiet, lonely girls are considered harmless and sympathetic.
>>
File: 1497335688697.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1497335688697.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
I dont know what I'm heading for bros, what is my endgame?
>>
File: 1494392851817.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
1494392851817.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
>>37742171
I just spent the last two days re-confirming why I hate my old hobbies and need to find new ones.
I'm three days into a new job only to overhear that the company is beyond fucked, they are understaffed, their contractors have been doing illegal stuff, and my main supervisor had us drop everything we were doing to help them find something that wasn't important.
>>
>>37742298
Can robots really know loneliness? That is like saying you miss eating pizza even though you never had pizza before. Being with someone and then losing them is what true loneliness is about.
>>
My brother has some thot sending him things in the mail, I'm afraid it's her
>>
If a person has had a someone, chances are they have friends too.
Robots generally have no one, so im sure as hell some chad that went 1 week without a gf isn't as lonely as I am
>>
File: 1494769940787.png (131KB, 436x407px) Image search: [Google]
1494769940787.png
131KB, 436x407px
>>37742557
shit, I meant to reply to this dude
>>37742348
>>
I just cannot let go of my days. I don't know what it is but I am just not tired when I would love nothing more than to just go to sleep. Then, when I am already lying in bed for 3-4 hours and dawn is coming I get all energized and would love to seize the day so much. Then I either don't get tired still but have simply no power left in me and fall asleep on the couch around 12 or I go to sleep anyway and finally make it. But I will not hear my alarm, nothing can wake me up. Then I'll wake up at 5, frustrated that I missed out on the day and just continue sleeping. There is no cycle either. It drives me so mad. I just wanna be able to lie down and feel comfortable about the idea of getting a bit of sleep before basically passing out.
>>
>>37742348
>>37742557
Normies are constantly surrounded by attention and friends. At most, they'll go a month without a new partner. Robots, like the other anon said, have nobody. The loneliness of some Normanno whose tenth girlfriend just broke up with him doesn't even compare to the autist who's never even held a girl's hand before.
>>
File: 1469575088069.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469575088069.png
74KB, 213x233px
As a wannabe normy, nothing hurt more this year than everyone EXCEPT me getting invited to a party. Even my friend "group" didn't tell me despite also getting them into stuff even if they are not invited or told.

Keep in mind everybody at the party talks shit about each other behind their backs, but OH NO they were made sure to be notified.
>>
WHY WON'T ANYONE FUCKING GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HIRE ME BE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL AND JUST SAY SORRY WE DON'T WANT TO INTERVIEW YOU INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WAIT LIKE A RETARD

FUCK YOU
>>
>>37742557
>If a person has had a someone, chances are they have friends too.

Robots are on a board full of like minded people. In a way they are friends. Not great friend.

You missed the point. How can a robot know what real loneliness is if they had nothing to compare it to. It's like a person missing being rich, but where never rich to begin with.
>>
the last girl i dated was a whore who made out with my best friend and my group of friends chose them over me so i've been alone for the past 6 months
>>
>>37742687
I feel you anon, its a double standard in the corporate world, where you are expected to be the perfect, confident, hard working alpha, but no one above has to obey those rules becasue of favoritism/nepotism
>>
>>37742710
bruh, what kind of community/city do you live in for that to happen?
>>
>be airheaded as fuck
>also academically inclined
>beastmode in the classroom and fucking retard on the streets
>anyone whose never seen me in a classroom thinks I'm dumb as shit

Why? Why is this how I am?
>>
>>37742690
By friends I mean physical people. Having someone reply to me on some depression board doesn't make me feel any less lonely

Loneliness is different than being rich like your example. I don't miss having A someone, more like I hate having no one, because anything has to be better than this. Sorry, i have troubles finding the correct words as I haven't slept and have a fewer
>>
>>37742797
Its also pretty silly if you imagine someone who has had partners walk up to someone who never had anything and say that they dont know whats loneliness.
Imagine if bill gates lost all money and went to some 3rd world country and said they dont know whats it like to be poor
>>
I wish I was never born. I'm a stereotypical beta male and everyone I talk to can sense it almost innediately. Because of my beta characteristics, the chances of me getting a hot girlfriend are pretty slim. I would just commit suicide, but I fear that if I do I'll be punished for it in the afterlife, and also, my family really loves me and would be devastated if I committed suicide. But I really wish I was never born.
>>
had a bad lsd trip, woke up after unconsciously terrorizing my friends, couldn't form any thoughts for hours, returned to shitty rv, two months until I get out of this hellhole, I actually kind of miss the hellish dream world I was stuck in on that trip (wish I could've stayed conscious)
>>
>>37742739
grad school at a prestigious university where the people act like fucking children
>>
I'm a maladaptive daydreamer.
Nuff said.
Life is a cycle of fantasy and reality but mostly torture.
>>
>>37742898
I'm not saying robots can't be lonely. I'm saying they don't win this made up contest of loneliest person in the world. Robot don't can't really comprehend what they don't have.
>>
File: 1497365460586.jpg (9KB, 146x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497365460586.jpg
9KB, 146x250px
>>37742171
>fucked big time again
>realize and make a poor attempt to fix it
>start second guessing
> double down in my first fuck up in an autistic manner
>>
>>37742753
I feel you man. I'm quiet and have trouble hearing most of the time. I think people think I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>37743015
like ivy prestigious?
>>
>turn on tv to play vidyas
>See late night talk show is on
>Decide to watch
I enjoyed Letterman and Ferguson how are their replacements?
>Literally entire show bashing Trump's tweets and promoting TV shows and movies only made by their network.

What happened to television
>>
Came back from an amazing trip and now I hate myself even more because I'm back in my fucking room living the same monotonous NEET life, glued to my damn computer.

Typical robot shit, want to change but no motivation. Really considering drowning myself in debt just to study abroad for a year and get the fuck out of this place.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.