[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get unequivocally BTFO >panic, leave thread, close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 136022745514380.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
136022745514380.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>Get unequivocally BTFO
>panic, leave thread, close browser, turn off PC
>>
Don't play their game. Just keep insulting people and shouting them down until you get the last word do or something else happens otherwise. People on 4chan and the internet in general are not willing to adhere to basic standards of respect for another, so why should you or I? Personally insult them, drown them out and deny them a voice. I've done it many times and it was the only way, I had to do it. Ridicule and social shaming is man's most effective weapon and if you don't learn to use it you will get BTFO over and over.
>>
>>37742138
Don't do this or you'll get BTFO even harder Just avoid engaging with people who try to argue.

>Ridicule and social shaming is woman's most effective weapon
ftfy
>>
>>37742202

He'll get BTFO if he's not good at it. Just shouting people down works, people do it all the time. And yes, women are good at social shaming and ridicule but so are men, since the average western male is so effeminate and the world has changed so much that we have to adapt to what may be seen as women tactics. A better solution would be to not post, and/or to leave sites like 4chan so the angry internet people have no access to him. But something tells me OP won't do that.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>37742052

>leave comment shitting all over someone knowing full that even if I'm right I will be too nervous and emotional to argue my point effectively if they respond and will get BTFO
>leave the thread and hide it immediately after posting

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting - Genghis Khan, "The Art of War"
>>
File: 1487602026010.gif (130KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487602026010.gif
130KB, 400x350px
>>37742287
>mfw i do this same exact thing
>>
>>37742287
>Genghis Khan
i know you're joking but fuck off
>>
>>37742138
you will get BTFO'd if they know what they are talking about and are aggrassive
>>
File: 1488770148573.jpg (112KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488770148573.jpg
112KB, 1688x2000px
>>37742287
>>37742307
I usually do this as well. Bye.
>>
>>37742138
>Just keep insulting people and shouting them down until you get the last word do or something else happens otherwise.

This works pretty well for me as long as you dont care about the outcome usually you can spin it to your favor
>>
>>37742958
>>37743445

It works if you're persistent enough and have enough internet experience. Internet people may be a force to be reckoned with but if you know how to deal with them it's easy.
>>
>make a post
>people disagree with it
>decide to leave 4chan forever and never talk to anyone again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.