[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you please tell the people playing online games to be nice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: itme.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
itme.png
51KB, 657x527px
Can you please tell the people playing online games to be nice? I'm just trying to learn and have fun.
>>
>>37741818
It's supposed to toughen you up, git gud or GTFO
>>
>>37741818
Tell them they're being faggot and they'll know it, it's actually incredibly easy to deal with. Online gamers don't know jack about shit
>>
>>37741818
Are they playing Payday 2?
>>
>try to kill a boss in old school runescape
>was in a hurry because i was about to go to bed and i didn't bring food to the fight
>had to teleport out without getting the kill
>go to grand exchange (popular gathering place for people) and say "lol just wasted a dark totem at skotizo, forgot to bring food"
>hope people laugh with me, maybe can start a convo
>one guy responds with "haha unlucky"
>another guy follows him up with "yeah, unlucky to be so stupid."
>instantly feel terrible and log off
>have felt like garbage since it happened

Im too sensitive to play online games
>>
That's exactly why I stopped playing DotA. I don't know why people take unranked games so seriously.
>>
>>37742195

Shut up, normalFAGGOT. Go play more Overwatch and STFU.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37741818
https://youtu.be/cRlYM9F50EQ
People are acting like assholes because the games incentivize them acting like assholes
>>
File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
you've gotta find a game with a less toxic community, RL is full of nice people :)
>>
is there any game with a community that is generally helpful and nice all the time

asking for a friend
>>
>playing online games for the actual game itself
>not playing to shitpost and piss off retarded teammates.
yep you're playing wrong anon
>>
>>37744844
Rocket League>>37744824
originally un original
>>
File: 1471568095396.png (242KB, 372x279px) Image search: [Google]
1471568095396.png
242KB, 372x279px
>>37741818
>playing starcraft 1,1 decade ago
>not as good with the hotkeys
>finally about to win my first 1v1 match
>dad unplugs the computer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37744865
was the 1v1 AGAINST your dad?
>>
>>37741818
kys and stop ruining my games low iq subhuman degenerate
>>
Jesus fuck you are all soft cunts
>>
>>37744880
No,just some online random
>>
>>37744899
This
How can anyone who plays vidya online and browses fucking 4chan be so thin skinned
>>
>>37744824
you're kidding right? that game is full of cunts
>>
>>37744923
Flouride and Corn Syrup products.
I bet I could get some gubmint dollars to make a study of robots, the sheer amount of skull softness in these people would be incredible.
>>
>>37744972
you seem like the type of person who types out things like "Eh" and "Heh" when starting out posts.
>>
>>37745101
You seem like the kind of person who's a faggot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.