[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETbux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496787883008.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496787883008.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
How do I get NEETbux? I'd literally rather kill myself than wageslave, but I figure I ought to give the bux a fair chance. I'm in the USA, since I'm sure that matters. Oh, I've also been put into a psych ward before, so that ought to help.
>>
File: photo.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
Answer can change with your state, which one are you in?
Contact your local Government Assistance branch and tell them you'd like to apply for welfare, to begin the process.
Normally they get your information over phone, and then book you a meeting with a community worker who will take you through the process of getting onto assistance.
They'll ask you about your employment and mental history, so your psych ward thing would help here, try to really show them your autism, the worse you are the better.
Focus on informing them of your unsuitability for the workforce and for job search with more reasons than "I like anime" though.
The NPA will also normally ask for a signature from a professional that shows you are too autistic for the workforce.
>>
>mfw this would be impossible to do in my country. Dont know if im proud they dont give free money to FUCKING PARASITES, or to be jelly that i cant get it.
>>
>>37742076
Georgia

Okay. I've never had a job, so that helps, as well. But I'm assuming I'll need to see a professional to get that signed off?

Thank you very much for the help

>>37742188
I never asked to be here. It's not my fault capitalism forces you to work or die. I'll gladly die, but I'm trying this first.
>>
Why can't you assholes call yourselves welfare queens and be done with it. "NEET" my ass.
>>
>>37741525
Unless you've been to the paychward multiple times, have a medically documented disability and no work history you're pretty much fucked. Aspergers doesn't count so if you're high functioning like me you're still fucked and expected to join the rat race. You have to get a lawyer, go in front of a judge to beg for mercy and it can take up to a year to be granted but even when you have all the documentation. And you might still be denied even then. Capitalism is fun isn't it?

Even literal retards are expected to work in the US. I have a few at my work and a legit autistic girl who works part time. Still better than wageslaving full time by a country mile though.
>>
>>37742261
With that attitude you will probably kill yourself anyways. Umh, good luck?
>>
>It will be enough to show this board that you frequent.

Just be super honest, also about possibly already struggling with meeting them because of anxiousness etc
>>
Just self fund: start investing your cash as much as possible, it's actually the best source of NEET bux
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.