[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbti/ Myers-Briggs Bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 65

File: gayernigs.jpg (330KB, 1204x998px) Image search: [Google]
gayernigs.jpg
330KB, 1204x998px
>often beta but to autistic to get any SJW sympathy
>No care for personal hygiene
>Interest are often the exact opposite of what is normal
>if they manage to push through uni they will probably end up in an under-payed STEM field

Do INTPs truly have it the worst lads?
>>
INTP here

We are the natural outcasts
>>
>>37741480
Somebody roast INFJs.
>>
>Do a few MBTI tests
>Get torn between ENTP and ENTJ at random

Am I genuinely a bad person? A soulless manipulator who is also good at being personable and arguing?
>>
>>37741480
>do intps have it worse?
>a fucking gorillionaire
Fuck you
>mfw intj
>>
>>37741558
Not sure but I usually test evenly on judging and perceiving too, maybe it's a sign of a balanced person?
>>
>>37741529
why what did we do to you?
>>
>>37741598
>we
Prove it. No, your test results screencapped will not prove it. Say something specific only an INFJ would say
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
INTJ Females
>>
File: IMG_4958.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4958.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
>>37741641
Supposedly. I haven't watched the movies bc it's normie shit
>>
>>37741480
as someone that's right in-between INTP and INFP, I have to constantly deal with being partially autismo and feelsy baby at the same time. Worse feel imo
>>
what's the chart with INFJ?
>>
INFP here. Life is suffering. Suffering is life.
>>
>>37741713
Shut up fag just make a discord already for your pathetic pity party
>>
>>37741480
I hate to be INTP and even worse there is literally nothing I can do to change.
Right now i am going to computer science uni with hopes to get a decent job and then save money for my projects.
>>
>>37741480
>you need to learn to empathize anon
>ok, how do I do that
>you have to care more about things!
>ok, how do I do that
>see this is why people don't like you
It's hell on earth
>>
>>37741694
Yeah seriously how do you forget about the most superior personality trait
>>
File: 1487459034990.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487459034990.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>37741480
Are ENTPs pieces of absolute shit?
>>
File: 1392706146456.jpg (287KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
1392706146456.jpg
287KB, 1500x996px
>>37741480
Isn't the aspect of cleanliness and 'getting shit done' part of the maturity process for INTP individuals? I've been classified as an INTP multiple times, and while I used to be filthy and physically unhealthy, my diet, physical health, and cosmetic care have advanced to a maintained lifestyle state. To put it into perspective, my face looks healthier and feels softer than many women's. I've lost 70+lb from lifting. I either eat well, or I don't eat at all--nutritionally empty food is worthless to me.

Yet my self is still an embodied nothing. Perhaps even more-so, now.
>>
>>37741480
INTP here, it's actually pretty easy to make good money in STEM. I'm making 70k a year and all I really did at work today was help a guy install and encrypt a hard drive on a ubuntu desktop.
>>
INTP here, I mainly struggle to find work that is meaningful to me, if I'm just doing something because someone ordered me to I probably won't work that hard
>>
>>37741807
Judging by the "weasel" denotion they'd be very helpful if they're on your team. They seem like they're very helpful at false flagging/blowing things out of proportion, riling people up and such. I think I would like them
>>
File: 1497305902001.jpg (57KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497305902001.jpg
57KB, 524x468px
>>37742006
I don't mean by how useful they are. I mean on how they are on a personal interaction level. Do they just come off as asses? Personally being one I feel like I can be an absolute wonderful person at one moment then unintentionally pull a 180 into being a total dick.
>>
>>37741744
What do you think I am, 14? This is /r9k/, if you expected something other than the biggest pity party of all time you are hopelessly lost.
>>
>>37741829
what is your job title and how do I get there?
>>
>>37741807
>>37742078
I've gotten ENTP and consider myself an asshole
>>
>>37742106
It's INTPs jerking each other off every time
>>
>>37742078
>I can be an absolute wonderful person at one moment then unintentionally pull a 180 into being a total dick
I tend to be polite when I meet someone for the first time and make fun of them more and more the better i know them
>>
>>37741713
>F
shut up and transition already
>>
I got ENTJ on the test.
>>
>>37741744
>discord
I want normies to leave
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37742186
My formal job title would reveal the specific company I work for, which I'm not doing publicly on 4chan.

I can say the work itself is basically internal-facing desktop support, with ~85% of that being done in person and ~15% done remotely (chats, phones). Most of the people on this team have a bachelor's in CS/IT and 1-3 years of post-college experience
>>
>>37741558
ENTP here
I don't know about you but I know for sure I am.
>>
>>37741480
>No INFP on the chart
y-you too
>>
>>37742414
you're a faggot
originalele
>>
>>37742541
I don't use discord but I know that's where the normies like to play
>>
What are INTP women like ?
>>
>>37742312
I want to be a girl but I won't transition because I'll be a nasty hon if I do
>>
>>37742078
Not sure, I'm new at typing other people, and I don't put much faith into it since most people can be categorized by intelligence and level of consciousness.
>>
>>37741558
ENTPs switch sides in a debate or randomly change topics because they just like arguing for its own sake. Also they get really excited about shit and keep talking louder and louder so everyone thinks they're a dork, but secretly they want to impress people.
ENTJs are huge assholes who think they're always right and have no problem ordering people to do things.
They both like arguing but I don't think either are that personable.
>>
>>37742769
>ENTPs switch sides in a debate or randomly change topics because they just like arguing for its own sake. Also they get really excited about shit and keep talking louder and louder so everyone thinks they're a dork, but secretly they want to impress people.
how did you know
>>
>>37742726
Quiet, self-loathing, awkward, polite and more people-pleasers than male INTPs. Also, INTP women are the least desirable group, according to one study.
>>
>>37742769

ENJT aren't assholes all the time. They're just good at leading and are head strong. They don't lack empathy but sometimes need to step back account peoples feelings more often.
>>
>>37742612
ty. sounds like fancy tech support lol
>>
File: 1466552496809.jpg (1MB, 1141x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1466552496809.jpg
1MB, 1141x1141px
>>37742917
>Least disrable group
Does that mean I have a chance?
I want a qt akward/self loathing gf
>>
>>37742956
Tech/desktop support is actually pretty chill as long as you aren't stuck on remote support imo. My company also gives me time daily to work on improving my programming and doing project work, which is pretty cool
>>
>>37742769
ENtps are prolly the kings of samefagging
>>
>>37742954
I don't know, all of the ENTJs I know think that feelings don't matter. They're the kind of people who tell a new friend their music taste is shit, and then not care that people think they're rude. On the plus side, they're very honest and they know exactly what they want. Personally I like them. but they are shitheads.

>>37742904
I'm a genius
>>
File: patric stewart.jpg (125KB, 1780x1120px) Image search: [Google]
patric stewart.jpg
125KB, 1780x1120px
Jesus, this place is just a dumpster in a last week. Femshit threads everywhere, scum ravaging MBTI, established general for transcrap, its getting tricky to make filters hide all of this nonsense.
I'm ENTP and I hope this is the last visit to this polluted hellhole aka r9k. I cant stand the influx of shit anymore.
Wish me strength in either improving myself or performing kys. The whole world, bot only 4chan is decaying on my eyes, and no one seems to understand it.
>>
>>37741641
mmmm gimme some intj fembots pls
>>
>>37743131
They are even more unwanted than INTP males, or any other men for that matter, so yes. But they're used to being alone and won't even try to get a bf. You're going to have to approach them. You could bond over math or anime or other nerd shit.

My INTP mom was single for years and years and went to a sperm bank to have me.
>>
>>37743185
I'll see ya in a week buddy.
>>
>>37741480
infp is pretty bad desu
>>
>>37741480
INTJ here, Elliot Rodgers is not one of us
>>
File: 1491847278682.jpg (350KB, 1205x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1491847278682.jpg
350KB, 1205x1966px
enfp. i have severe and unmedicated adhd. i always have to be the one talking about myself in a conversation because i love talking about myself. i get mad about illogical things because people being factually wrong emotionally upsets me. i used to be a compulsive liar. i think a lot about hypothetical social interactions and making other people happy. ama lol.
>>
>>37743572
Nah. INFPs are the best writers, and they can form deep bonds with people (although they're usually one-sided). People instinctively trust them.

They're also cute. They have fairy vibes, like they're from a different world and want to pull you into theirs, but aren't sure you'll let them. They're WAY too into themselves though and unapologetically selfish when they're upset. Humanity needs them, but I wouldn't want to be one.
>>
>>37743792
Ah, I'm glad you're here. I actually had some ENFP questions.

I had an ENFP friend who said she liked me but she says that to everyone. I didn't feel like she liked me romantically. Later, I found out she wanted me to ask her out. Wtf. What does "like" mean to you, will you date everyone you only sort of like?

Also if you're an outgoing extrovert what brings you to 4chan?
>>
>>37743811
i meant infps are great <3 but being one sucks
>>
>>37743873
Honestly i do like everyone. I feel a deep compassion for pretty much everyone and everything. And yeah, i love the validation. I'm here because i have weird niche interests. Tbh normies dont tend to like enfps. We are weird, loud, sjwy, and over empathic. I always got over enthusiastic about stuff and made fun of for making jokes and trying a bit too hard. So i always felt... off in a way many people here can understand. Most normies are unempathic, unsympathetic people who like to bully. I also got bullied a lot so most of my socializing is online. I just don't feel like a comfortable normal person. Normal people don't come here. You can also find enfps at the dog park, self harming in the bathroom, at a protest or on /x/
>>
>>37743196
There's an actress that is supposedly intj. I can't find her
>>
>>37744262
More questions.

What kinds of people do you like to hang out with the most? Do you hate or like talking about your past? Also, what are your boundaries? (ENFPs I know seem to like cuddling and talking about intimate topics but I'm scared of smothering/offending them)
>>
Hello infj here
How is everybody doing tonight? Tell me a little about your day!
>>
>>37744590
im being crushed by a rock called bad feels, waiting for a mood swing to save me. please kill me. am infp.
>>
>>37744648
Are they being caused by anything?
I don't want to kill you! Lets just talk a little.
>>
>>37744497
i like stoic introverts. You guys get so flustered. My past is bad so i joke about stuff. We're very open. Also have a very morbid sense of humor because i basically grew up in this shithole but... with enfps don't insult their pet topics.
If they are passionate about,say, second wave feminism or animal rights or the environment do your own research(not just shitpost on pol) and try to think about the topic from their perspective. Basically, just be open minded. Most enfps are open to discussion but we throughly research stuff before aligning with any ideology so you might learn stuff and change your views on some topics.

This place encourages hive mind think. Really. Just don't start going to reddit, its full of cucks.
Also i love cuddling. It makes me feel happy to be close to people in any form.
>>
>>37744590
INTP here. My day was...kind of a mess, I guess. I can only sleep every other night-ish, and then I oversleep. I had planned to go to class, but I woke up in the late afternoon. Still feeling guilty about that, and doubtful about my future.

Also, my mom is on a trip for the next 3 weeks. And she's the only person I talk to. I'm really grateful to have Anonymous in times like these.

How are you? I usually want to get to know INFJs but we're both too shy to talk to each other.
>>
>>37744751
Cool! Is there a reason you don't take medication?

Also, what do you find boring?
>>
>>37744710
the mood swings make no sense but i have a lot of reasons to be depress
>>
>>37744792
That sounds pretty rough, anon! Why is your sleep schedule like that?
I can understand feeling guilty about missing class, though, and I urge you to try your hardest to at least attend all your classes! You'll feel way better if you do, even if you need to go in really tired.

I'm alright, had a short shift at work today and went out to dinner with my grandparents. Kind of sleepy now.
I used to be pretty shy, but these days I can talk to strangers really easily. Going out and talking too much is really exhausting, still, though.
>>
File: 1497457838195.jpg (25KB, 320x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497457838195.jpg
25KB, 320x405px
>>37744888
Its a pain. When I was on it i had to get blood tests so it wouldn't wreck my liver. And stimulant meds make me lose my spaghetti tbqh. disasociate more than usual. I'm looking into non stimulant meds but its hard to get re evaluated as an adult because doctors think you'll sell them.
I find waiting in line boring. I hate my college classes because they are so so so long and either small workshops (which means they notice if i skip or say something autistic) or lectures where i sit in front to here and try not to shitpost on co.
Btw what is your type? Infp?
>>
>>37744964
Yeah, mood swings are a real pain in the ass. I try to be more aware of what puts me on a downswing, and trying to manage it more consciously.
I'm sure things will look up for you, soon, anon!
>>
T alliance when?
The F problem needs a final solution
>>
>>37745071
What's the problem, exactly? Why can't it be a T and F alliance?
>>
>>37745071
Enfp here. your edgelord psuedo intellectual nonsense fools no one. you won't get a medal for being """smart"""
>>
>>37745135
please be kind, I'm sure he only means well
give him a chance to explain himself before making your judgments :)
>>
>>37745017
INTP. I have adhd too, inattentive type. Stimulants are the only thing that work for me, but I understand why you can't take them. When I stopped meds one time, I got really angry and depressed about humanity and then slept for like 3 days.

Sorry for interrogating you, my oneitis is ENFP. She is funny, sweet, and everything I want to be, and I feel like we could talk about anything. We're both a little eccentric. We have some kind of weird chemistry, but sometimes I can't read her at all, and she doesn't know what I'm thinking either. The T/F thing makes it hard to communicate sometimes, because she'll ask me how I feel about something and I genuinely don't know because I repress my feelings forever, until later they hit me and I'm like, oh, so that's why I was acting so weird. But yeah, thanks for answering my questions.
>>
>>37745202
huh. Intps really have that much trouble with expressing themselves? I love intps. You guys shut me down and desu its kind of hot. HOT. the major problem w enfp intp relationships is that enfps can project onto intp. So your lack of expression becomes anger, and we over compensate to try to make you immediately happy again, which can be smothering. I used to date an intp and ... he kind of didn't take me seriously and belittled me and my opinions... so its good you are trying to understand her.
With enfp women, its hard to find a male partner who genuinely listens and they can talk. best of luck to you pal!!
btw what is the deal with intps and jojo? All of the intps i know love jjba??
>>
>>37744998
Thanks. My sleep schedule is like this partly because of insomnia from my meds and partly because of lack of discipline. I'm trying to get it back on track.

INFJs can be great fake extroverts. You guys really understand people. But a lot of the time I see you overwork yourselves or get used by people because you're so caring. I still really admire that personality.
>>
>>37745332
jjba is fantastic part 7 is one of the best manga i've ever read
>>
>>37745340
Better to be a useful tool than a useless human being, I guess
I like to help people, and it makes me feel guilty if I have the capability to, but can't or don't want to

insomnia seems really awful. I have a few friends with it and every so often they bring up how they wish they could go to sleep or that they were tired... Nothing I can do about that, so it frustrates me. Down with insomnia, I say.
>>
>>37745366
enfp here. Fine, you can come live on the commune but you have to invent something to churn our homemade vegan almond butter.
>>
>>37745395
>homemade vegan almond butter
fuck off communist nigger lover
>>
>>37745395
how do you make almond butter non-vegan?
>>
>>37745418
almond butter is goddamn delicous you incompetent mongoloid. I bought a food processor just because i love nut butter so goddamn much. step on a lego buddy
>>
>>37745425
it doesn't touch anything that was within five feet of an animal ever.
>>
>>37745332
Not the same INTP, but INTP nontheless.
I'm not to fond of JoJo but I could see INTPs liking it as a way to kind of live out the outlandish emotions the characters have and still relate due to how autistic the battle "plans" are.
>>
>>37745454
as soon as a human approaches it... what happens next?
>>
>>37745443
yeah i bet it goes great with all that semen you drink
>step on a lego
upboated xd
>>
>>37745464
are all intps motivated by autism?
>>
>>37745332
I like jjba, it's pretty good. I never knew that was an INTP thing. It seems kinda macho for us nerds.

Have you read about socionics? I think that the not taking you seriously thing is because in socionics, ENFp and INTj (which is INTP in mbti) are relations of supervision. Which is where the INTP is always trying to correct the ENFP instead of respecting them. But I used to be an INFP, so I think I'm more feelsy and can relate to her better.
>>
>>37745483
it's immoral
>>
File: jp.png (80KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
jp.png
80KB, 460x259px
>mfw people still think MBTI is anything more than pseudoscience

The only categories that matter are the Big Five personality traits and IQ.
>>
File: 1479242007153.gif (491KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479242007153.gif
491KB, 500x370px
>>37745491
Unironcally and originally yes
>>
File: 034.png (1MB, 2212x1600px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
1MB, 2212x1600px
pick related is best jojo
prove me wrong
>>
>>37745498
INTP here. My best (only) friend is an ENFP and I can confirm this happens a lot. It used to cause some conflict between us but we eventually learned to deal with it.
>>
File: 1497405358585.jpg (116KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1497405358585.jpg
116KB, 700x685px
>>37745488
nice projection. everyone knows entps are the quintessential redditors. Don't you have some trap doujin to whack it to?(jk i love entps you are good folks)
>>37745498
nah i haven't. Tbh most of this stuff is a bit silly. i mean, you got two different results. noah fence or anything. but i heard it's somewhat better than mbti
>>
>>37745546
I love trap doujins
what a wonderful world I have discovered
>>
>>37745561
being the trap or doing the trap? one is slightly gayer.
>>
>>37745592
I wanna fuck a cute boy with a perky chest
>>
>>37745546
Socionics is kinda more useful than mbti but I advise you not to learn about it. Seriously. It will make you depressed and ruin your life.

Also, I know an ENFP and an ENTP who are both redditors and it's scary when they get together. They have insane conversations and quote tons of pop culture stuff and everyone just kind of stares at them in awe.
>>
>>37745605
>perky chest
flat is best
>>
>>37745605
that's pretty bi tbqh. i hope you find a qt that isn't histrionic or otherwise insane.
>>
What are INTJ women like ?
>>
>>37745519
>see this image even a thumbnail
>BUH-WAUW BWAOH BWAOUH BWAOUUGH
>BWANH BWANH BWANH
>BWAHMNH*HAMMERON*HHALGGH
>>
>>37745617
I don't dislike flat chests, but I think boys with prominent nipples are incredibly attractive

>>37745625
Yeah I'm pretty comfortable saying I'm bisexual. I have had no luck so far, all the boys cute enough are either full of themselves and want me to buy them things, or are meek and depressed and aren't ready for a relationship

Maybe 1 day
>>
>>37745659
anon are you ok?
ooriginal
>>
>>37745614
haha. i had an entp friend who was this big russian guy and we argued a lot.
you know whats reddit as fuck? Those stupid funko pops. I know a guy who has a bunch of funko pops in the box. why are beta failed normie reddit geeks so into marvel and deadpool and doctor who anyways. all of them, entry level peasants.
>>
>>37745672
that's how the base goes
>>
>>37745682
>have a friend who lives in a trailer
>really bad trailer, falling apart, from the 70s
>entire wall of one room covered with funko pops
>>
>>37745647
very smug. You'll feel like she's the female version of you in both a good and bad way
>>
>>37745686
Do you mean for the actual song? Didn't understand you at first
>>
>>37745709
yeah the actual song, you can't youtube it anymore because they scoured prince from the internet when he died

>HEY MORE PEOPLE WILL BE INTERESTED IN THIS GUY THAN IN 20 YEARS
>WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
>I KNOW, REMOVE ALL HIS MATERIAL FROM THE INTERNET SO NOBODY HAS ANY POINT OF REFERENCE TO DISCOVER IF THEY LIKE IT

old people are really fucking stupid
>>
File: sion.jpg (132KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
sion.jpg
132KB, 1280x905px
>take quiz, get infp
>come to this thread
>infp's in this thread are perceived as and act like fucking pansies
>retake test because while i do identify with infp traits im not a fucking pushover
>still am infp

why do you guys let people walk all over you and act let the breeze topple you

you can be emotional and dreamy and sensitive and still stand up for yourselves

quit perpetuating the fucking stereotype
>>
>>37745699
Poor people don't know how to spend money. It's easier to buy small stuff that adds up because poor don't have large amounts of money at a time. So that's why you see poors with xboxes and tvs, because it's easier to buy an xbox you can enjoy with the money you have than try to save and have it get wiped out again by other things. because you're still gonna be poor
>>
>>37745743
post your original boi pucci sissy
>>
>>37745762
i will fuck you in your ass if you come at me with that shit boy

you can't throw out your funny quips and bants if you're choking on my cock
>>
>>37745750
>getting enjoyment from putting a funko pop down in a box and then not touching it anymore

wakarimasen
>>
>>37745785
post your original benis sissy
>>
File: biggun.jpg (33KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
biggun.jpg
33KB, 478x640px
ISTPs, report in.
>>
>>37745797
only if you post YOUR boipucci
>>
>>37745811
Men don't have those only (F)emales(male)
>>
>>37745786
AUTISM pal
>>
>>37745820
guess we'll have to find one to post their boipucci then faggot
>>
>>37745071
I agree, but entps are Dicks.

T. Intp-A who learned to shut the fuck up. (And probably developed some fuckery before and after that, but oh well, at least I'm zaney.)
>>
>>37745811
>>37745833
digits will it
one of you (F)ags post your tender boipucci
>>
What myers briggs types are most likely to be traps?

I think ENFP and INFP
>>
>>37745860
i, the infp, got the dubs so this entp fuck has to post his boipucci

>>37745861
not this one fucker
>>
>>37741480
Why do I always get INTP? I hate STEM and the Autism that comes with it. I am able to get gfs relatively easy. I am also pursuing a fine arts degree and I am talented in all creative fields. This test is bullshit. Only self obsessed idiots with no identity take it seriously. That's probably why it's so popular here. Losers just like to belong to a group.
>>
>>37745896
>haha I figured out human psychology look how smart I am
Everyone wants to belong to a group, dumbass. Humans are inherently social creatures.
>>
>>37745071
Ts are the majority here, if anything there should be an F alliance.

>>37745896
Study the cognitive functions. All the descriptions are based on stereotypes, it's about how you process information. Also, INTPs are one of the most creative types, don't be so butthurt.
>>
>>37745896
This sounds like autism to me, dude
You're taking it too seriously by assuming we're all taking it seriously
Its just fun to think about, and MBTI is so simple and controllable by the test taker that I think that as long as the person answers the questions honestly, the answer will be pretty consistent

I've been INFJ since highschool
>>
>>37745896
>I am able to get gfs relatively easy

Do you know where the FUCK you are GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37745896
I was thinking of getting an art degree actually, than I realized that I would probably starve, so I stuck with stem. Also, I'm relatively creative as well, and dick around with oil painting. (I have none on me, so you can't see it just take my word.)
I could also easily get a girlfriend, I choose not to thought because I'm toxic, but I also hate normies.

(I'm probably only good at math because of my Asian blood.)
>>
>>37745938
>>37745922
>>37745926
I just hate how it basically tells you

>you're a wizard 'arry!

people should form their own identities. If you want to be a scientist, go for it. If you want to a jock or an artist that's your decision. people are more diverse and complex then 16 personality types
>>
>>37746008
I know what you mean
What do you think about this description
http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html
>>
>>37745962
You won't starve. But you will most likely not be able to support a family which I don't care about at all.
>>
>>37746035
Ah fuck this is really accurate. If anybody who really knows me would read that they would probably laugh out loud because that's literally me.
>>
>>37746047
Ofc, but I still want money because I know I will be blowing it left and right (unless I don't, and I probably won't) because my mind constantly craves new stimuli and I shift hobbies too often to count.

(Plus I want to retire in Alaska or Wisconsin or someplace north in the USA so I don't have to deal with people and be able to read and paint and make music for the rest of my days until I kill myself. Yes, I want to die by my own hands, it seems fitting with my life at least.)
>>
>>37746116
your only hobby really should be painting if you are serious about it. Also buying a place in the wilderness isn't really that expensive. You could probably get a house at under 20k at least in Scandinavia.
>>
>Hank hill introvert
>Elon Musk introvert

What is this fucking retarded chart?
>>
https://strawpoll.com/b8wxc5r
Vote for your mbti type and gender
>>
>>37746320
>implying there are actuall females here and not just traps
>>
>>37746276
yeah I was hoping we would ignore that image cus its just plain dumb
>>
>>37746338
>>implying there are actuall females here and not just traps
There are actual females but most of them just lurk because they know if they'd post about their gender, thread would be derailed.
>>
File: 1_0.jpg (46KB, 356x492px) Image search: [Google]
1_0.jpg
46KB, 356x492px
Both of my closest friends are infp. Lately i've been getting more and more annoyed with how they act. The same goes for all other people close to me aswell. Are INTP just assholes who'll never get close emotional contact with anyone?
>>
>>37746276
>>Elon Musk introvert
Just because he can speak in public, doesnt mean that he's extrovert.
>>
>>37746380
>There are actual females
ps give me the succ i promise i'll listen to you afterwards
>>
>>37746392
>Are INTP just assholes who'll never get close emotional contact with anyone?
INTP's are either very comfortable with people or complete assholes to them, like ON/OFF switch.
>>
>>37746392
What annoys you about them? I'm asking because INFPs can be selfish and your Fe might feel like they don't value you enough, or you might just have a stick up your ass.

>>37746415
See, ENTPs really are the biggest shitposters.
>>
>>37741480
>I am smart but lazy
That's the total opposite of what Elon Musk is though.
>>
>>37746474
I honestly find F types to be both endearing and incredibly annoying
>>
>INTP
>I have analyzed the rules of this game and carefully crafted a masterplan to succeed within the limits placed on me.

>INTJ
>this game is dumb everyone rush B
>>
>>37746395
>he can speak in public
Barely, the guy is a stuttering mess.
>>
>>37746503
>INTP gets crushed by mechanically superior INTJ with inferior but simpler to execute strat
>>
File: rare.jpg (352KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
352KB, 828x1403px
>>37741480
who /ENTP/ who spends hours arguing on /pol/ here?
>>
>>37746530
Full kenpachi
>>
lonely infj here
i need a constant stream of strangers to interact with if I don'e have a gf or bf, it's uncomfortable
>>
>tfw ENFP

I'm doing my best! I hope everybody else is too!!
>>
>>37742769
>I do this but I'm INFP
>>
>>37746605
INTP here, I feel you, I get like that when I'm in an Fe grip. My emotions will be turned off for months until something triggers them, and then I feel a need to make as many people happy as possible like some kind of super anxious megalomaniac, until I get exhausted.

>>37746647
You should post with pictures of anime girls. I think ENFPs are all irl anime characters/YA protagonists.
>>
>>37746674
>You should post with pictures of anime girls
don't encourage people like that for fucks sake
>>
>>37746674
basically
I want to be somebody's panic pixie dream boy and then hide away and hope they care enough to come find me
>>
File: 61970021_p0.jpg (917KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
61970021_p0.jpg
917KB, 1280x1280px
>>37746474
What annoys about them isn't something specific. Sometimes they just act stupid or think stupid.

I do in a way care too much about them, but in the same time i couldn't care less about them
>>
>>37746674
>>37746682
I usually post with Galko images but I don't want to be annoying tonight!!
>>
Hello. I'm an INFP and also a girl (female)! I thought it was time to derail the thread.
>>
>>37746704
Sounds like the problem is you.
Take a break from them. Don't cut off your friendship, but get to know some new, different kinds of people. If you need people who are more intellectual, find people like that. Remember that your friends are not stupid, they're just quite different from you.
>>
>>37746744
pls be my 3dpd waif
>>
>>37746707
I like your use of exclamation points!
reminds me of myself, and now that I see somebody else doing it, its kind of cute
>>
>>37746764
Sorry I probably use them too much, but its hard not to, I'm pretty energetic desu!!
>>
>>37746764
Not him but exclamation points are a staple of cuteposting. If you go to /jp/ they all type like that.
>>
>>37746769
I use them less for energy and more to exude a positive force!!
Maybe it is annoying, but it's noticeable

>>37746780
I've never been to /jp/, but that sounds funny and cute!
>>
>>37746761
I'm not sure I want to be your waifu if you think I'm pig disgusting...
>>
>>37746811
all 3d is pd no exceptions
>>
>>37746827
I see... I'm really sorry for being pd anon.
>>
>>37746503
>INTP
>Finally, my life's work is complete. A complete reworking of the Roman democratic system with notes taken from the pages of the American legal system. It completely eliminates any socioeconomic disparities present in our current system, and retains complete, unbridled power in the delegate of the masses.

>INTJ
>if i ran a country i'd just be an autocratic king until i died, then a killer AI would take my place that selects a new leader at random every five years then chops their head off for the next one, that way there'd statistically be SURELY some good times among some bad ones
>>
>>37746811
don't let him get you down girl, there's a lot of nasty beta neckbeards trying to bring down strong women. If you ever need someone to talk to just hmu :)
>>
File: 1476392217990.jpg (41KB, 367x459px) Image search: [Google]
1476392217990.jpg
41KB, 367x459px
>>37746857
its a blood meme
>>37746877
quality shitpost
good digits
>>
>>37746893
>blood
meant bloody. fuck it i'm going to sleep
>>
>>37746893
Blood meme? Sounds kinda scary.
>>
>>37746903
No don't go, I want you to be my husband!
>>
>>37741529
please don't roast infjs. i'm very sensitive
>>
>>37746951
hey, what's your favourite dinosaur?
>>
>>37741529
INFJs are the kind of people that end up human footstools in a post apocalyptic society. Not because anyone forced then too, just because a pretty intimidating 12 year old who knew foul language laughed at them in front of a guy with a gun
>>
>>37746924
post discord desu
You have been muted for 2 minutes 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37746951
I mean you could roast yourself

>>37746981
I wonder where this is going.
>>
>>37746988
I hate discord and don't use it.
>>
>>37746998
curiosity of people's favourite dinosaurs as a way to break the ice and also explain that I am childishly obsessed with dinosaurs so it never surprises anyone
>>
File: 1486403328094.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486403328094.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37747015
oh well

anyone want to play a few games of chess?
https://lichess.org/pckOm3MF
>>
>>37747035
What happened to going to sleep dude
>>
>>37747044
i feel like playing a bit
will probably go to sleep if no one joins though
>>
>>37746320
BUMPING THE ORIGINAL VOTE
>>
These threads are mega super ultra gay
>>
>>37747079
Tbqh you're not wrong
>>
>>37746753
>>37746753
I did recently take a long break from them. but that didn't have any affect on the "situation".
Meeting new people is something i need to do. And i agree with you there. I don't think my friends are stupid. But more that their life choices are mind baffling sometimes. They are fully aware what they are doing but wrong thing but do it anyway.
>>
>>37747073
>putting the meme combination in the top four choices
>>
>>37747123
>meme combination
80 percent of r9k has either of those four types.
>>
>>37747123
In anon's defense, they're the most common types here.
>>
>>37747142
Also, so far it's pretty safe to say that ENFP on this thread are females.
>>
File: 1496507478206.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496507478206.png
384KB, 500x500px
ESTP here. And let me tell you, Trump is a faggot
>>
>>37747156
I am! I've posted in these threads/on r9k a lot!
>>
>>37747174
>I am! I've posted in these threads/on r9k a lot!
What's your reasoning behind posting in this misery and sadness cesspool called r9k?
>>
>>37747202
Same as anybody else's
Low consequence fun
>>
I'm surprised INFPs post on 4chan. I'd think their feelings would get hurt constantly here.
>>
>>37747228
>fun
There's no fun about being actual male virgin.
>>
>be infp
>be not gay

Everyday is suffering
>>
>>37747202
I try to be encouraging and helpful to the people who seem down! I went through a similar period in my life and it probably would have helped to have some source of positivity, no matter how small! So I do my best to do that!
>>
File: 1469121576460.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469121576460.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>tfw being infp
JUST
>>
>>37747248
I get my feelings hurt on 4chan at least once a day
>>
>>37747269
Please stop being me, that's my schtick, I'm calling the cops for appropriation
>>
>>37747269
>I went through a similar period in my life and it probably would have helped to have some source of positivity, no matter how small!
Depression period?
>>
>>37747269
The fact that I hate this post, primarily because its uplifting and enthusiastic, proves to me that im a terrible bitter human being
>>
>>37747299
I don't think you're as terrible or bitter as you think if you can admit that
being positive, or at the very least, outwardly positive like me, isn't so hard, and a dude who can admit his faults should have no problem speaking positively
>>
>>37747283
Hey! Its fun and good though, especially when people actually say somethin! Its good.

>>37747285
I've got bipolar type 2, it was untreated for a very long time.

>>37747299
sorry orz
>>
>>37747323
>I've got bipolar type 2, it was untreated for a very long time.
So how did you fixed it? Do you still take meds?
>>
>>37747337
Intensive therapy + medication, yeah. I didn't "fix" it as much as I've learned to manage it and continue to manage it. Its not like it ever goes away!
>>
>>37747357
>I've learned to manage it and continue to manage it
Good for you. Maybe one day it will go away by itself.
>>
>>37747323
Other positive anon here
I've also suspected I've been bipolar for a while, but I've never been bothered to get it diagnosed because I'm so lazy
when did you figure you were bipolar, and how is it being treated now?

The hesitation I have with it is that I'm not sure a doctor confirming it would change my life at all. It would still exist and I would still have to manage it, and I'm doing that with my phases of high and low energy anyways
>>
>>37747387
That's a dangerous pattern of thought. A lot of people quit taking their meds because they 'feel better' and suddenly spiral back, its no good.
>>
I don't have a sense of self; I don't believe in anything, I don't have any strong preferences, I don't follow a routine, I don't have a moral code, I'm capable of changing my opinions on a whim, I don't identify with a particular group, I don't seem to derive pleasure from anything. Whereas others can rely on an internal pool of desires to determine their course of action, I have nothing, so that every decision seems entirely arbitrary. Without the natural and unconscious social instincts people usually possess, every interaction is exhausting. It's as though everyone else is on autopilot and I'm stuck in manual control, trying clumsily to pilot myself. When I talk to people I need to weigh every sentence internally before speaking it and to concentrate intensely. If I were to act in accordance with whatever little sense of self I had, I would be socially ostracized more so than I already am. I am incapable of making life decisions. I am incapable of deciding what food I want to eat at times. I feel hollow. Any other INTPs know this feel?
>>
>>37747652
>Whereas others can rely on an internal pool of desires to determine their course of action, I have nothing, so that every decision seems entirely arbitrary
Seems like a case of a Buridan's Ass
>Buridan's ass is an illustration of a paradox in philosophy in the conception of free will. It refers to a hypothetical situation wherein an ass (a donkey) that is equally hungry and thirsty is placed precisely midway between a stack of hay and a pail of water. Since the paradox assumes the ass will always go to whichever is closer, it dies of both hunger and thirst since it cannot make any rational decision between the hay and water.
>>
>>37747652

It's a phase. You need to find yourself my dude. Meet people, look at beautiful art, SERIOUSLY envision your future and make long-term goals, I don't know. If INTPs don't continually challenge themselves in life they can detach completely, which is dangerous.
>>
>>37747694
>can detach completely, which is dangerous
Why it's dangerous?
>>
>>37743792
>enfp
>'' i am on riatlin''

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Last time I did it I was INTJ but now I am ISTP
What happened ?
>>
>>37747733
You won't understand the value of your own life and experiences, instead opting to isolate yourself. You gradually become unable to connect with the people who care about you. Eventually, you might begin to feel like everything is meaningless and sink into nihilism and despair.

Detachment has its uses, but it's important to touch base with your feelings so you can know yourself. It's especially important to do new things, which uses your extroverted functions. Psychological wholeness is the way to fulfillment.
>>
>tfw I miss the idea of being in the server but not actually being in the server
>>
>>37747803
I feel the same way, so I just talk to people individually!
>>
>>37747828
I can't do that, nobody to individually talk to. It's ok, I guess.
t. intp
>>
>>37747828
I feel the same, I love talking to people one on one
I like to meet strangers and turn them into friends!
I'm just too tired to be very social tonight
>>
>>37747867
If you ever wanna talk, my discord is Gyaruko#6668!
>>
>>37747794
>>37747794
>Eventually, you might begin to feel like everything is meaningless and sink into nihilism and despair.
I'm already there and it pulls me in too strong.
>>
File: smoking salamander.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
smoking salamander.png
98KB, 255x252px
What are ENTP women like?
Are they as great as us ENTP men?
>>
>>37747967
>Are they as great as us ENTP men?
Yes I am.
>>
>>37741558

Why do so many people on this site pride themselves in trying to be a "bad" person?

You're not a twisted fucking psychopath, nor are you a "soulless manipulator". Having low empathy is more likely a sign of autism then anything else
>>
>>37747927
I'm sorry. Are you stuck in a dull routine?

Sometimes INTPs will come up with some high-flown philosophy about how nothing matters and they're the only ones who can see it, because they don't realize the ACTUAL reasons why they're unhappy. These reasons are often pretty simple. Do not give up, and try to recognize that deep down, you are just a normal person who is struggling.
>>
>>37748036
Because most people here have been treated like shit themselves. And there's nothing wrong with autism if you use your autism features to your advantage and learn to deal with the cons.
>>
>>37748070
>because they don't realize the ACTUAL reasons why they're unhappy
I have nothing to live for. I simply dont care about myself.
>>
>>37748070
tfw im an INTP who recently bought rollerblades and it's super fun. INTPs who are struggling, pick up a new hobby for fucks sake
>>
>>37748098
That's not true. You just forgot what you were living for. You'll remember someday.
>>
What's the exact definition of being a introvert/extrovert?

It feels like I'm neither of them desu, not sure
>>
>>37748190
>You just forgot what you were living for.
How can you forget it?
>>
>>37748234
do you feel like being around and interacting with people
>gives you energy
or
>takes your energy
>>
>>37748234
the way I view it is that
introverts expend energy in social situations. being around people a lot, unless its very routine or mild stuff, wears them out and makes them uncomfortable. they need to recharge their social batteries

extroverts are the opposite, they get charged up by their interactions with people, and are seldom exhausted by going out with friends a lot, for example

I love being around people, and am fairly confident around strangers, but being around people definitely saps my energy and doing it too much really puts me in a bad mood
>>
>>37748234
The defenition Jung gave it was that introverted people tend to focus their energy inwards. This means that what you experience goes into yourself, and not the outside world. Extroverted means that you have a need to let that energy flow into your environment and people around you, instead of inwards
>>
>>37748280
>>37748271

guess which one of us is the introvert and which is the extrovert for bonus points
>>
>>37748234
>What's the exact definition of being a introvert/extrovert?
Different cognitive functions - do you need input from external world or you're content with inner world aka you're overstimulated by yourself that you dont require external source?
>>
>>37748288
I definitely think I'm introverted even though I like to talk a lot
You don't know me, punk!!
>>
>>37748269
If you start obsessing about what you SHOULD want, or what you should be doing, instead of actually want. If you refuse to have self-pity, and don't let anything disappoint or hurt you, then you're undermining your desires. And then you forget them.

Your feelings are pretty much the helm of your psyche, and while I understand that they suck, they tell you what's valuable in life, what's meaningful, and what's worth striving for.
>>
>>37748307
I don't know you, correct, but you seem very extroverted to me.
>>
>>37748095

And how exactly do you think being an edgy 14 year old will help you fix your problems?

I am all for returning the favor if someone treats you like shit, but what i usually see here is that people get treated like shit by normies, get an inferiority complex, then take it out on other people like them. All you're doing is perpetuating the suffering while gaining absolutely nothing.
>>
File: ppppppp.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
ppppppp.png
38KB, 163x224px
>>37748344
>but what i usually see here is that people get treated like shit by normies, get an inferiority complex, then take it out on other people like them.
because that's exactly what they're doing
>>
>>37748322
>Your feelings are pretty much the helm of your psyche, and while I understand that they suck, they tell you what's valuable in life, what's meaningful, and what's worth striving for.
I dont know how to access inner voice or "heart". There's complete silence.
>>
>>37748344
>perpetuating the suffering while gaining absolutely nothing
so /r9k/
>>
>>37743174
Yeah. That's me irl.

I do care about feelings but only when it happens to be with a close friend of mine and myself.
>>
>>37748340
Yeah, I get that impression, too, sometimes, but I get very cranky without enough time to myself and quite anxious is busy houses and shit
I'm just a writer, so I come across otherwise when I have the time to write it out, perhaps
>>
I'm pretty certainly enfp but I'm not a very feelsy person and if I am I hide it and I'm also not really outgoing. is this personality stuff bullshit?
>>
>>37748394
I know an ENTJ girl who said "Why do the Jews complain so much about the Holocaust?" genuinely annoyed. In front of my family. They laughed it off, but they still talk about it now, years later. You guys should stay away from the xNFPs.
>>
>>37748459
Its very fun to talk about, but yes, its 99.99% bullshit. Its horoscopes for nerds. That's all.
>>
File: pb179grwctycaezmj7xu.jpg (42KB, 470x289px) Image search: [Google]
pb179grwctycaezmj7xu.jpg
42KB, 470x289px
>>37742006
Red Weasel standing by. We shall charge at their main deflectors.
>>
>>37742078
I for one love being a huge dick. Better than being a tiny dick, women don't like tiny dicks. I think we come off as being absolutely annoying autists. Nobody can stand us, so we yell out to the world. "HEY! WE'RE HERE! AND WE GOT THE BEER!" Then people come and take our beer, then forget we exist. We should start drugging the beer so we can rape the girls.
>>
>>37748364
Is there anything that used to move you? Something that would make you upset if someone insulted it? If so, can you go back to it?

Or is there a kind of life that you would never want to live? Why?

I don't know man, there's not really a procedure for finding your inner voice. It's just buried in your subconscious and it will stay there if you don't do anything. Usually you have some kind of vision of how things are going to play out in your life, but you see it as immutable, and that's why you feel like your life is lacking. But it doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>37742254
Hello, nice to meet you brother asshole. I am an asshole too, harry asshole. It is a pleasure to find members of my long lost family.
>>37742280
This. The first time we are pretty amazing. Then we get bored and we start having fun. We spiral more and more like a teddy bear in a spaceship coming into contact with the surface of a world, not sure what we are doing, but it definitely feels good. Then the people leave because I am making zero sense and lost all sense of care. Imagine an autist that will start out friendly and converse well with you, then degrades to someone who just keeps shouting "HAMBURGER!" in your face because you felt like it that day. We are chaotic neutrals, we have no idea what we are doing.
>>
>>37748466
Shit. If a girl would ask something like that I would propose to her immediately.

They sound loke cunts though. Some of my friends are NFPs and they're pretty great at damage control for tactlessness but I wouldn't live with them for sure because I would make their lives hell
>>
>>37743170
Pretty much. I for one am a massive samefag. I just like talking to everyone and myself included. I say some weird things that needs to be corrected. I wish I wasn't so stubborn.

>>37743185
As a fellow ENTP, I say this is a great place to be because it is essentially the same as watching the world burn. People are out pillaging and robbing houses, anarchy is in total form, so it makes it quite fun to convince people that we should be blaming the nerdy dude from cubicle 2D on West Street. With that and the constant insults, it is a great environment to thrive in if you allow yourself to do it. Just go to some threads, insult someone there, and have fun.
>>
>>37748559
>Is there anything that used to move you?
Dunno, i used to have a hope that i'll meet different kind of people in uni but that dream was destroyed.
>Something that would make you upset if someone insulted it?
I guess when people wanted me to do anything, it raged me.
>Usually you have some kind of vision of how things are going to play out in your life
Find/not find a job and kill myself in late 30's/40's. I have a feeling that i've never mean to be on this Earth.
>But it doesn't have to be that way.
I see no other option. I cant relate to other people because i'm not interested in what they hold dear to them and i'm too weird and boring to be around.
>>
>>37748694
What is the ideal person that you want to be?

Why did you want to meet different kinds of people? Who did you envision yourself meeting?
>>
INTP loser here.

Seems like INTPs either become basement dwelling NEETs, scientists or successful and wealthy CEOs.
>>
>>37746380
>Tfw the potential fact that a female is in this thread is enough to make me into a sexually crazed freak
I am a lost cause. The word female does for me what others need porn to do. I then can imagine all the degenerate things that can happen or the fact that there might be something degenerate that happens to her.
>>
File: image.gif (114KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
114KB, 500x281px
>50% in almost all categories
What does it mean? Am I boring or indecisive?
>>
>>37746474
ENTPs are shitposters. Everything I say is cancer. Fuck off or grab a torch, we are burning this place to the ground.
>>
>>37748737
>What is the ideal person that you want to be?
Someone who knows what he wants from his life but with scent of eccentricity and who's not overly cutthroat (i guess the closest example would be Rustin Cohle from True Detective).
>Why did you want to meet different kinds of people?
Because maybe i could've found similar people i could relate to.
>Who did you envision yourself meeting?
People who i could tolerate and who could do the same, maybe a bit extroverted ones.
>>
>>37748766
That's kinda hot desu

>>37748767
It's based on dichotomies, so you're just indecisive, or unusually balanced.
>>
>>37748766
I'm an ENFP girl in this thread and I want lots of degenerate things to happen to me, honestly! I have like, a comically long list of fetishes
>>
>>37748767
>indecisive?
Yes.
Do normal cognitive functions tests -
>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
or
>http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>>
>>37746551
I am ENTP. I don't know a thing about politics, it feels too conventional. I prefer more abstract concepts. I like places where I can literally post about nothing.
>>
>>37743811
>they can form deep bonds with people

Lol not me
>>
>>37747073
>BUMPING THE ORIGINAL VOTE
Doing it again.
>>
>>37746682
As a fellow ENTP, I support the right for anime girl posters. Mainly because I am obsessed with seeing them and then imagining them hundreds of lewd scenes. Being creative and ridiculously sexual means I have too much fun with cartoon girl drawings. I don't even like anime, but am here to check out the cute anime girls.
>>
>>37746707
Don't know what Galko is. Decide to look it up in Google Images
>Jiggle, wiggle, jiggle, wiggle
That's it. This is why 2d girls are better. They have autism and talk about their breasts bouncing as they walk around. 3d girls talk about their problems, 2d girls talk about jiggle wiggle.
>>
File: 1497398986228.png (186KB, 245x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497398986228.png
186KB, 245x436px
Is anyone here just slightly T or F leaning?

Why even live?
>>
File: g.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>37748839
The entire anime & manga is girls talking about their problems in a vulgar way! Its so much fun, honestly! Its nice to see other girls talk like that, because I definitely do sometimes!
>>
File: galkopanel.png (932KB, 672x861px) Image search: [Google]
galkopanel.png
932KB, 672x861px
>>37748863
Also the manga is colored in a pretty and unique way, so I've been buying them as they come out in English!
>>
>>37748778
So you would be happier if you found these people who understand you. That means you do have strong preferences, and you do identify with a certain group -- it's a group you haven't found yet. But it is definitely out there. You actually just have higher standards for friendship than most people. That will probably change when you become more socially confident.

If you have hobbies, you could meet your people through that. Or you could even go to /soc/ and make friends, if you like 4chan people. If you don't have hobbies, you should try something creative, which will help you find your identity and naturally attract people with similar tastes.

You don't have to kill yourself if, throughout your whole life, you keep making progress towards your ideal self.
>>
>>37748005
Woo! ENTPs unite against the common enemy of the Decepticons. They think they can come in here and hide from us? We will chase them out. I'm talking to you, ESFJ, we're here to kick your ass.
>>
>>37748095
Buzz buzz, desu desu, my autism is acting up and I am loving it because I can imagine myself to actually be an anime girl.
>>
>>37748903
I only watched Galko because it's a meme but I ended up really liking it. I wish it wasn't so short.
>>
>>37748948
Same! There's a 22 minute OVA that's really cute and sweet, but that only seems to cover up to the 2nd manga volume! I have the 3rd sitting in my mailbox rn, so its gonna be all new to me I guess!
>>
>>37748913
>That means you do have strong preferences, and you do identify with a certain group -- it's a group you haven't found yet.
I guess i long belonging somewhere. Even in my dreams i usually around other people. It's not that i cannot be alone but morelike i miss personal growth when i separate myself from them.
>which will help you find your identity
That's a nutcase because for a very long time i've been wondering whenever i'm authentic personality or am i mash of other people personality traits - somekind of abomination which has everything but at the same time nothing. I do feel that my body takes control of me and my consciousness seats in passenger seat from time to time.
>>
>>37748344
Fuck you. I got this shirt from Hot Topic. That means I am a unique snowflake and not like everyone else in society. I don't conform to stereotypes such as wearing what people tell me, I just wear what my cool friends suggest would be cool.
>>
>>37748767
You are a cool type that posts hot anime girls. That cross makes it quite attractive, like one trying to be pure when she is raped by an army of dogs. She might even have trouble seeing in the picture because she is being raped so hard.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 768x1024px
>>37748797
Wew lad

Orig in orig
>>
>>37749007
>Wew lad
That means you're really indecisive.
>>
Hey, what are your instinctual stackings?

INTP sp/sx master race here. I can't relate to all that materialist shit, but I like having lots of space and free time, and being at home.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/133-Instinctual-Stackings
>>
>>37748794
ENxP are the most sexual beings and I think we almost have the bad luck in life to be too much for everyone else. You know it is bad when you find people the normies would consider edgy like pansexual furries, but consider all of that to be too casual.

My life revolves around imagining thousands of random scenarios involving extreme forms of sex. As long as it isn't vanilla and traditional, I can't stand that.

>Tfw 99% of people won't understand me or think I am just being edgy if I say I want to dress a girl up like Jesus, nail her to a cross, then rape her for my sins for the next three days. We could have lamb's blood thrown on her from time to time.
>>
>>37749058
Okay well that is tremendously weird compared to what I like! My partner just makes me keep a collar with a cow bell on as often as possible and I love it a whole, whole lot, on top of cow related petplay!! N..no blood though! That's kinda weird my dude!
>>
>>37748863
My problems in life come down to the fact that I cannot stand normie females, I need one with autism that insists on jiggling her boobs around while saying jiggle wiggle. Say it with a giggly soft voice, perhaps put your hand up to your mouth, and say things like "heh heh heh". I need one that will grab a blanket and walk around with it, then when you talk to her she will laugh and jump into the blanket before rolling around in it. I need an extreme case of autism in my life, I am surrounded by normies.

Jiggle wiggle it up anon.

>>37748903
See, every single thing an anime girl says sounds amazing in a way a 3d girl doesn't. I mean, sure, I don't watch anime because they either speak too soft or shout like maniacs, but I absolutely love the idea of them in my head.
>>
>>37741688
Fuck are you me.jpg

It sometimes feels like I think with emotions and not logic, and when I have anxiety that can be really shitty as I can logically dismiss why I'm having a panic attack just being outside in the heat of summer as irrational but my emotional side is panicking and simple logical reasoning isn't enough to counter the sheer psychosomatic sensations that force me to seek escape back indoors.

And I cry really easily watching emotional moments in movies/anime or listening to moving music, and my eyes easily well up with tears when I imagine/daydream scenarios that aren't necessarily emotional even, and its hugely distracting.

Every MBTI test my T and F are the least distant functions, both are nearly equal.
>>
>>37748967
If you want to belong, though, that means you're not just everyone, or else you would be happy to spend time with anyone. You're a unique person who knows that people might not accept you as you are.

You should make a plan. Go somewhere where you feel okay talking to people, and just say what you want. It would help if you had something in common, so you could talk about what really interests you. The more experiences you have, the more you'll figure out who you like being with, and who you don't, and this will get you out of autopilot-mode. Because you'll be thinking about yourself and all that you have to offer others. It's a mindset of abundance, rather than a mindset of scarcity.
>>
>>37749125
I've got a giggly soft voice!! I don't think I'd ever.. say jiggle wiggle but I do like shaking mine around for attention!!
>>
>>37749078
I like the idea of a cowbell. Imagine a loud one ringing around. Then you get to play a cow tipper and knock the autistic girl over. It would be quite erotic to have her flailing her hands in the air while constantly yelling moo at the top of her lungs. Then you could be like "Shut up ye stupid steak" and draw up a chart showing how she could be made into choice cuts, the meantime she is just rocking back and forth while mooing because cows are retarded and can't turn over. Imagine telling the girl that she would be part of Wendy's hot and juicy. Imagine licking her body to get a taste of what she will be like on a bun. Imagine sticking a tail buttplug in her so she can flap it around. Imagine scratching her neck and her rocking her head to it.

Anon, I think I have cow related fetishes as well. You definitely sound like you have a great life with your partner.

As for blood, yeah, blood play can be weird to some people. Me, I absolutely love the idea of using it in some sacrilegious way, not really sure why.
>>
>>37749211
My partner threatens to send me to the steakhouse all the time, its super duper cute. I'd be happy to share a cowbell picture or two if you post an email or a discord or something!
>>
>>37749194
>Go somewhere where you feel okay talking to people, and just say what you want
I cant say what i want because then i might get into conflict with them and then i wont be able to use them at some point in the future. It doesnt help that i'm also a stutter and i'm very conscious about that.
How will hanging around other people can help me to find the true self?
>>
>>37749200
I think that is good enough, anon. Most girls are not autistic enough to bounce around their boobs for attention. Most girls would just go about their day or say they are too sensitive or let you touch them. Not many bouncing them around while giggling in a soft voice.
>>
File: istp.png (15KB, 619x359px) Image search: [Google]
istp.png
15KB, 619x359px
uh oh, it seems that i'm istp. anyone could give a quick rundown on this type?
>>
>>37746035
>f an INTP decides to learn a skill, then it is very important for him that he reaches a sufficient level so that basic errors can be avoided. Errors made by others are to be expected and can be criticised. But errors made by oneself attack the very root of the person, which is ultimately about rationality, logic and truth. INTPs hate to think of themselves being in any way inadequate, at least in areas that are important to them. So, as soon as he puts himself behind some task, then he must achieve competency. But that is as far as it goes. Refined competency requires too much effort and has little attraction. It would require practice and that usually bores an INTP. Hence, it is common to see INTPs dabbling at many things, achieving competency, just enough to prove to themselves that they could become more proficient if they wished, but rarely actually bothering to refine their skills further. This is a point at which we begin to get a feel for the workings of iNtuition backing up Thinking. The INTP has a whole set of skills which he knows that he would be proficient at, yet other people may know little of this. He is satisfied with the knowledge that he has these skills but often sees no requirement to demonstrate this to others, an indication of the strong Ti nature

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckcufkck
>>
>>37749227
>[email protected]
Here you are, I am definitely intrigued.
>>
>>37749244
Meeting people will give you new perspectives on yourself. You'll start to see yourself in others.
And I don't mean that you should be rude. Just try to have conversations that you really enjoy, where you get to show off whatever part of yourself you're confident about.

For example, say you know a lot about video games. When you start talking about games, you'll naturally become more like yourself without trying, because your passion and conviction will show.
>>
>>37749361
I'm thankful this kind of advice is being given out! This is incredibly good!

>When you start talking about games, you'll naturally become more like yourself without trying, because your passion and conviction will show.

This especially! Sharing the stuff you care about is absolutely the best way to make friends!
>>
>>37742280
Same. I'm shy and awkward and then I just start name calling and being a dick
>>
>>37749375
Thank you, I'm glad you think it's helpful
>>
>>37749457
Its really good, I'm just thankful to see like, genuinely good advice here that isn't mired in weird, terrible misinterpretations of how relationships are supposed to be
>>
>>37742917
This is the most depressing thing I've ever read. Thanks asshole
>>
>>37741808
What you were is what I am currently (also INTP).

How did you escape? Is there an escape? I need answers anon
>>
>>37749361
I've been around other people but i feel even more lonely and i end up avoiding them. Socialization is extremely frustrating as i've been loner since middle school.
>>
>>37741579
Same, and I play both dnd ane civ.
>>
>>37749256
Man of few words but many well thought out actions. Will tell it like it is and may be inconsiderate in doing so. No time for bullshit and can spot out bad ideas from good ones. Can lack social grace compared to other types due to inferior Fe but can learn to socialize well and love people but may not be interested in doing so.

Stereotypical hobbies: Sports, martial arts, fixing up cars, listening to fast energetic music, playing actiony games (CSGO etc.)
>>
>>37741641
I knew a chick in high school that was INTJ. I was immensely attracted to her but she was a band kid, so we never really talked after the one class we had together ended.

She was mostly just quiet, but always had something interesting when she spoke.
>>
>>37749522
INTP girl(female) detected. Hey bb how u doin
>>
>>37749555
Whats the difference between confident istp and shy estp?
>>
>>37742716
That's not true me and all my social outcast Internet friends use discord.
>>
>>37749337
I emailed you, btw! Feel free to reply whenever you want!
>>
>>37749599
Same here. I use discord and am not a normie. I mean, I don't talk to anybody on discord, but I have it.
>>
>>37749634
Well that is strange. The email never went through. I am not sure if this site allows me to reply anyway, so I decided to just set up an actual email. Sorry about the confusion.
>[email protected]
>>
>>37748289
>>37748285
>>37748280
>>37748271
But being with people doesn't suck out my energy, and neither does being with myself. I can be all alone for days upon days and not care and same with being with people.

Most of the time I'm lonely, where I live I don't have any real friends and I rather be alone on a friday night than meet them. But I get a lot of energy when I'm with people I genuinely connect with.
>>
File: mbti anime.jpg (1MB, 3961x3955px) Image search: [Google]
mbti anime.jpg
1MB, 3961x3955px
>>37748863
Galko is a textbook ESFJ
>>
>>37749659
Sent again! Hopefully it works out this time.
>>
>>37749527
It's hard to break out of your habits when you've been a loner for that long. I know it can be tempting to say that you're just incapable of socializing, but that's an excuse. Everyone can make friends. You should ask yourself, why do you feel lonely after socializing? Are you holding back a part of yourself that you wished to show them, or are you just surrounded by people you don't like? Figure out what's happening and then fix it. You can do it.
>>
I hate being an ENFP so fucking muuuch ;____; how do you change personality?
>>
>>37749706
ENFP is fine! You just have to embrace the energy! What do you have a problem with?
>>
>>37749681
Who's the ENTP girl?
>>
>>37749681
I think Galko is def an ENFP!! If we're talking characters from it specifically, Ojou is probably ESFJ, not Galko!!
>>
File: 1484574799607.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1484574799607.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>>37749739
le smug reaction face girl
>>
>Introverted Sensing often plays an important role in the private world of the INTP. When he visits a place, whether new or already known, his Si function gives an overriding concern for the atmosphere or mood of the place. In his subconscious, he connects the present experiences of his surroundings with memories of his past, sometimes deep past. A sense of history, of universality, is almost always invoked. When on holiday, the INTP wants to experience above all the ambience of each location. Specific details in the present are relatively unimportant and will not be well remembered. However, the atmosphere or mood will be remembered long after, as though it were a solid object. Since people encountered on a holiday usually count as details, unless more personal contact develops, the INTP tends to be drawn more to lonely, isolated places where atmosphere is less disturbed. Nevertheless, the presence of people does add its own ambience which can also be appreciated considerably. The net result of this concern for past experiences and of mood/atmosphere is that INTPs belong centrally to those types referred to as melancolic. The INTP melancolic is typically drawn to wild polar expanses, to mountain ranges and all places on the edges of civilisation. Whatever his particular yearning might actually be, it has a common root. The homeland of the INTP's psyche is a small and cosy community, isolated in the middle of a vast expanse of wilderness.

Holy shit this explains so much to me. Maybe this is why I desire so much to experience my normal super busy city without any people, to experience the atmosphere and mood of a normally busy area being totally empty. The few and brief rare times that happened to me, were so memorable and remain strong in my mind - being all alone in an empty museum section, and being all alone on a subway platform, I can still remember them vividly now.

This may be why the deep vast ocean and deep vast space appeal to me so much as well.
>>
>>37749593
Hm that's a hard one, the ISTP would be upfront with people and not afraid to speak his mind around peers but may choose to not want many people in his life, would be content with only a few buds. Being a shy ESTP, however, would be torment, they want to be around groups of people, they want to do things with them, make jokes around em, be part of a team etc. but they would have annoying mental reserves (irrespective to type) that keeps them from putting themselves out there. The ISTP may choose to be a lone wolf of sorts but for a shy ESTP they would love to be apart of the pack but shyness fucks them up.
>>
>>37749795
But what I find interesting is what the author describes as the "homeland" of the INTP's psyche, not quite sure what he means by that, if he means the ideal place where an INTP would feel most comfortable or whatever, but to me its not at all what he describes but rather a vast and empty city would be mine, and just being comfy in such a location, devoid of other people and exploring the unique mood/atmosphere that would bring especially the juxtaposition of a vast yet entirely empty city.

Any other INTP's can relate?
>>
>>37741480
>TFW estj
Says I was like Claire Dunphy from modern family. I don't see this as a bad thing.
>>
>>37749855
You're that kid everyone hates to be around. But I still like you somehow

t. ENTJ
>>
File: f.jpg (111KB, 728x1015px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
111KB, 728x1015px
>>37749739
Takagi from Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
>>
>>37749887
I don't really care desu. People know I'm an asshole and I do to. I only care about a limited amount number of people anyway.
>>
>>37749721
i don't like being such a sensitive hippie... i have such high hopes, many unrealistic dreams and ideas, i can't picture myself with a steady job, i like people too much and i'm too kind
>>
>>37749938
Why did it change to be honest (desu) in desu.
>>
>>37749961
You have to embrace it! Its okay to like people too much and to care too much! That's a good trait to have! Its better than being bitter and hateful!
>>
>>37749961
The irony when an enfp, a sjw, is on a site known for being offensive to others.
>>
>>37744262
This is so gay. I was an enfp for a while but then slowly shifted twards entp and while I was more compassionate I didn't go full autism
>>
>>37749704
>Are you holding back a part of yourself that you wished to show them, or are you just surrounded by people you don't like?
I feel like im not satisfied but i want this adventure to continue. Its like why be happy if this experience will end.
>>
>>37745135
You FUCking fool he's not a real entp because if he was then you wouldn't have been able to roast him like that
>>
>>37749845
Hmm, i cant decide whenever im istp or fucked up estp. I remember changing my haircuts (even dyed hair trice), trying bunch of activities (nothing sticked for long) but i didnt managed to keep people around me because if they werent doing activities with me - i saw this as a treason and completely removed them from my life. People say that im a moody person who takes everything personally and shouts over smallest things when it doesnt go as i intended to be. I either become loner or too people orientated.
>>
>>37750123
As a entp myself, I find trying to make unnecessary alliances while boxing away from others to be foolish. It sounds more like something a feeler would say.
>>
>>37749558
Bad. idk why I've not killed myself already
>>
>Much worse is when the emotional person appears to be being irrational. INTPs detest irrational emotion above all things. INTPs must take a very wide berth around people who appear to be irrationally, outwardly emotional. INTPs are very sensitive to such a trait and fear the potential excesses of the emotional attacks which do not yield to a defence based on logic.

Holy shit this.

This is so true, its also why I detest the fact that I have panic attacks, its such an irrational thing yet leads to such strong negative emotions, its the worst, the raw emotions when they cannot be easily tamed by logic and reason at first - especially at the peak of a panic attack and upon feeling the onset. It's the greatest discomfort.
>>
>>37750393
>However, the greatest fears of an INTP are usually ideas generated within his own mind. The problem is that the Ti-Ne axis is capable of conceiving very unpleasant ideas, which may be far from reality and even irrational. Ideas and possibilities assume so much importance in the mind of an INTP that they can override a common sense factual grasp on reality. Since the emotional response to an unpleasant idea is based on an underdeveloped function, it may also fail to bring a return to common sense. The net result is the fear that ideas alone may lead to self-destruction. This fear is irrational and is a cry of help from the feeling shadow when being overdominated by the Ti-Ne axis. This problem can be overcome when more balanced type dynamics result from increasing maturity.

Oh fuck, this combined with my lifelong OCD makes so much sense now, but its interesting that he states it comes from an overdominated Ti-Ne, I would think that, and was under the assumption it would be over dominating Fe/Fi leading to these irrational fears being so prominent, very interesting.
>>
>>37750393
Just rationally accept that you therapy to fix this problem
>>
>>37750322
Yeah the whole alliance thing sereves no purpose except for starting stuff like this right here
>>
>>37750555
It makes sense that a ENTP would want to start things up, but this is an anonymous imageboard where the potentials are limitless. If your best thing is just to insult the other teams with no reasoning behind it besides saying "We are awesome, they are not" you pretty much are setting yourself up to be taken down easily. Imagine a lawyer saying in a court room "He is a big meanie because I read online he is, case closed".
>>
>>37750437
>>37750442

Actually reading this over I'm still not certain this is due to underdeveloped Feeling.

Its true I have OCD and OCD can generate unpleasant nonsensical, irraitional ideas that lead to negative feelings, and maybe Ti-NE + OCD is a particularly bad combination or maybe it leads one to be more capable of developing OCD at early age because more importance and value is placed on ideas, but the emotional response is what I don't understand.

Shouldn't having an undeveloped/shadow Feeling function lead to less of an emotional response rather than more of one?

As just recently my panic attacks and elevated anxiety returned again, and my OCD/intrusive thoughts and associated strong negative emotions with these thoughts are stronger than when I didnt have panic/anxiety. Which leads me to believe that its the anxiety disorder/panic attacks that can elevate and enhance negative emotions to OCD thoughts, as I have experienced recently in the past few months - and logically you would assume that an outburst of anxiety and panic attacks irrational as they are - with irrational triggers are due to too much Feeling not being balanced enough with Thinking right?

Yet the author claims its because the Feeling shadow function is being overdominated by Ti-Ne, that negative emotional response is felt to negative thoughts. But in my case I think its because Feeling is too active and not being balanced enough by the more logical, rational cognitive functions - in the example that I can be experiencing all the onset, symptoms, peak and decline of a panic attack and know logically whats happening is irrational and tell myself that and yet the symptoms come on, the emotions overriding the logic, and usually its after the panic attack reaches its peak that most logical reasoning returns especially if an anxiety attack is triggered by OCD thoughts (where before OCD thoughts may just lead to uncomfortable and unpleasant feelings and minor anxiety)
>>
>>37750652
So doesn't all this mean that the Feeling function is too strong, rather than underdeveloped? Its like all my rational thought processes are taking a backseat during a panic attack, and even when I know what is occuring and why, its not enough to stop physical symptoms and I have to take preventive measures/anxiety pills etc.

Or is this something like an underdeveloped feeling function comes out as raw, uncontrolled and strong emotion like this type of anxiety? Maybe it makes sense in that case, and the more under-developed it is the stronger it comes out, and its unbalanced, leading to anxiety and panic attacks.

I read in a different article that IN** types are prone to anxiety especially, so this is probably the case, but can someone who knows more about the Fi/Fe functions confirm if this is correct?
>>
>>37750555
>>37750614
You could argue that enfps are much too soft and bubbly however they might be more artistically inclined than a purely logicallythinking entp but I'm biased since I used to be an enfp
>>
>>37750382
Because there's no point in it? Just like there's no point in living.
>>
>>37750723
Also heres the other article I mentioned http://personalityjunkie.com/creative-life-intps-infps-entps-enfps/
>>
this shit is the same a reading horoscopes in the magazine
>>
>>37750762
Thats only due to all the highly subjective personality focused discussion/rhetoric rather than focus on the actual cognitive functions themselves, meme images like OP's do no better in dispelling that association as they are almost entirely subjective, sterotype based and not in accordance with the stated cognitive functions of each type and their actual roles and qualities.
>>
>>37750762
The MBTI preferences indicate the differences in people based on the following:[5]

How they focus their attention or get their energy (extraversion or introversion)
How they perceive or take in information (sensing or intuition)
How they prefer to make decisions (thinking or feeling)
How they orient themselves to the external world (judgment or perception)
>>
>>37750726
More artistically inclined? I find that interesting, since an ENTP is said to be quite creative as well. We are always with some new thought, stimuli, or idea. We pretty much love coming up with creative ideas not really transposed entirely in reality, if we put the effort into actually drawing the thing.
>>
File: Pixel_Plants.jpg (36KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pixel_Plants.jpg
36KB, 500x288px
>>37750382
Are you cute? Would be a waste to waste a cutie.
>>
>>37751278
>tfw INTP with tons of ideas but they never come out as I want them to once drawn and seemed better inside my head yet my visualizations skills are pretty bad so I mostly enjoy the "concept" of an idea but never quite get the clearest picture in my head or on paper

Feelsbadman
>>
How are ENTP females?
>>
File: My instincts tell me.png (6KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
My instincts tell me.png
6KB, 253x243px
>tfw INFJ
>tfw normies ask stupid shit 24/7
>>
>>37749795
Would you say this video evokes such INTP sensations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lxZoh9-G_8
>>
File: 1411540778734.jpg (683KB, 1600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1411540778734.jpg
683KB, 1600x681px
>>37751961
Not really no, the music is cool, reminiscent of Perturbator and similar such synth music I like but the visuals aren't to my taste
>>
>>37741641
My fiance is INTJ-J whereas I'm ESTP-A, Is this good?
>>
>>37751429
As a ENTP I must say I am a lot like you, but have the visualization part down. I have a good idea of what the thing is, what it would be like, and what a 10 page backstory on it would sound like. But as soon as I do it, it almost becomes uninteresting, simply because by that point it is no longer a new stimuli and I have moved onto other things. The worst thing is trying to stay committed to a project at that point as my mind will do anything to not think about that one project. ENTP has amazing creativity, but entirely uncontrolled, which means it can be hard to be useful if it needs to be slowed up.
>>
>>37752352
This is a good article on how to manage creativity and especially how we need to learn to not rely solely on motivation/initial inspiration for an idea or it will always be half implemented then abandoned or never even started

http://personalityjunkie.com/creative-life-intps-infps-entps-enfps/

Even still, I find myself unable to continue on with creative ideas once the initial motivation, excitement wears off, but at least now I know why lol
>>
>>37752420
This seems to make a lot of sense to me. I remember being in high school and having creative writing. My books were such drug-induced fantasies that barely remained consistent because I was always jumping from idea to idea, getting bored what I wrote in the last part and trying for a different thing.

Great project starter is definitely me. I have the drive to output myself creatively and am not at lack of ideas, though I do indeed question the exact one I want to use.

Every hobby I pick up starts out easy and I passionately enjoy it. Then I hit a roadblock, I try to figure it out, I get determined, and if I cannot figure it out I need to stop the hobby. So basically the impatience of a INTP, but with the willingness to persist a bit before I get distracted by something more alluring. It doesn't matter that I enjoyed myself up to that point, that one limitation is enough to frustrate me enough to feel I cannot make it where I want it. Especially since, as a NF, I have more hobbies than I know what to do with and a problem with balancing time/getting lost within that first hobby.

Pretty much, this explains my situation exactly. I make, but then at some point lose faith and feel more interested in other possibilities. My job I pretty much attribute to stopping and starting with a bunch of randomness involved, basically meaning I get a bunch of new stimuli and no worries about consistency, yet have a stable job with consistent pay. Essentially, it fits what I need quite well.

The problem with yoga? It is systematic rules, it is defined things that don't have much creativity and thus bore me. Plus I am too distracted with other things. I have X, Y, and Z to do. So how can I slow myself down for that? Breathing is repetitive, tedious, and doesn't help when all my thoughts are still thinking about all I need to do.
>>
>>37750723
Please, anyone know?
>>
>>37752344
Unless she dumbs down around you.
>>
>>37753085
I have an IQ of 140 so yeah nah
>>
>>37749795
I have similar feelings when it comes to this, but I'm an ENFP. I think a common thought on top of that would be a longing for someone else to be there, sharing that experience of unusual ambience with me.
>>
File: s-l1600p.jpg (80KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600p.jpg
80KB, 1080x1080px
>>37741480
INTJ here
>perhaps autistic
>definitely insecure
>definitely a neckbeard
>far from being elitist, actually i consider myself to be lowest of the human trash

and most of these quotes do not apply to me either
>>
tfw infp robot here
it hurts
>>
I am a confused ENTP/ENFP. ENTP seems to fit more with me, but I believe I prioritize interests of the self over the group, meaning I have Fi and thus am an ENFP. Except I don't feel like one and am unsure how that has anything to do with a SJW. Wouldn't Fe be more interested in not offending others and thus become a SJW?
>>
>>37753429
(Pro-tip) You aren't actually an INTJ.
>>
>>37753623
I think Fi is more interested in standing up for your own values even if no-one else believes in them, this can have to do with defending minorities like transpeople and otherkin. Fe can be sjws too, but they're more likely to have "normal" morals as defined by society.
>>
>>37753233
Yeah my fantasies sometimes involved people being there with me, usually people I know, but then over the years its just mostly me alone in that experience/setting or with a qt girl sometimes, but I really like the idea of being alone in such a setting too, experiencing a level of privacy, freedom, and play that just cannot be experienced in real life, because cities are the most crowded places on Earth naturally.
>>
>>37749551
Kek me too! Nice
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493747078194.jpg (42KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493747078194.jpg
42KB, 960x720px
ISTP car guy here.
I like fixing things.
>>
>>37753103
>IQ of 140 so
Online tests doesnt count.
>>
>>37753103
ESTPs can be smart but they usually talk about stuff that's boring to an INTJ. They might make up for it with charm, though.
>>
>>37753657
But what if you don't believe in the "morals" of society, feeling them to be limiting social constructs? What if you just believe in the self, in believing for the benefit of the individual? I wish to belong and be understood, one does not come without the other for me, but also wish to be left alone and respected with my thoughts.

My first thought, the thought I come up with upon thinking about something, is how I will feel as opposed to society as a whole. That is if I invoke feelings at all, most of the time I just keep things objective and act on impulses.

I have my own interests, my own tastes, and my own desires. I don't consider myself to be a sheep, if anything I isolate myself from others because I act too autistic in real life. I get an impulse to do an action, I do it because it fascinates me that I can do it. I can take a pen and throw it across the room. Why did I do that? Simply to prove to my mind mentally that I could.
>>
i have an IQ of around 82 what does that maen
>>
>>37749599
Sorry I just want some (you)s. I don't mean it>>37753830
Can I get some examples? Sounds interesting
>>
>>37753845
any time you feel frigten rember happy day and all become well
>>
>>37753853
I live for the (you). I am desperate for a never ending stream of (you)s. So here is one for you, you deserve it.
>>
>>37753871
fenks what is your favorute song mine is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
>>
>>37753802
I haven't taken an online test since I was 16-17 so I wouldn't know.

>>37753830
You do realise that a personality test has nothing to do with an intelligence test right? Or is there some meme that tells you you're not the failure you know you are?
>>
>>37753838
>most of the time I just keep things objective and act on impulses.
Hmm, that sounds like ENTP. All Ne-doms act on impulses though, but ENFPs will be more considerate and have certain moral opinions that they won't back down on.

>>37753838
>>I have my own interests, my own tastes, and my own desires. I don't consider myself to be a sheep, if anything I isolate myself from others because I act too autistic in real life.
That's maybe because Fe is low in your stack -- your weak point. High Fe people aren't "sheep" by the way, they just think the happiness and well-being of others is really important, and so will sacrifice some individual traits to preserve that.
>>
>>37753845
IQ tests online don't count. Were you in a GT/GATE program in school? Or an equivalent? Because to get in you've got to have an IQ of above 130
>>
>>37753802
What if I torrented a Mensa test though and got 133?
>>
>>37753853
I know an ESTP who goes on and on about history and creepypastas. He has a great memory for detail, but he doesn't care about abstract topics like philosophy, art, etc. Also intuitives like to ask lots of questions like "why are things the way they are" whereas sensors just like to know facts.
>>
>>37753879
Thanks anon for sharing. I'm INTJ, and haven't quite got control of empathy, but I will try to be as empthathic as I can. Here's my most sincere (you)
>>
>>37753998
Ah I see that makes sense. I feel bad for them now haha
>>
>>37753634
I'm not sure about that. I took about 5 ''''different'''' tests and they all gave me an INTJ result.
>>
>>37749681
>tfw no INTJ gf
comment was not original.
>>
>>37753429
Reddit please go. Origiogoog
>>
>>37754073
>INTJ gf
>not superior INFJ gf

the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>37754117
>F types
pretty sure i would accidently strangle her to death because she annoyed me or something
>>
>>37754117
How are the types different from their male counterparts? What's the advantage of an INFJ gf over INTJ?
>>
File: 1492148713158.jpg (174KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1492148713158.jpg
174KB, 510x546px
>>37753976
>Torrented a mensa test I found on /r/Mensa
>did it and got 130
>gave it to my autism supremacy friend who brags about having 144 IQ
>"Oh this is an online test, lol, I'd probably get 200 on this"
>mfw he gets 120
>>
>>37753929
>http://personalitycafe.com/socionics-forum/12768-socionics-description-best-entp-guide-ever-written.html
See, that is what I don't get. A ENTP uses Fi more than Fe according to the stack, but if you use Fi more than Fe you are possibly a ENFP, meaning ENTP uses Fe more than Fi (which confuses me, being lower in the stack). Looking into both functions, Fi seems to care more for the individual, while Fe cares about group opinions.Yet if a ENFP is considerate that suggests caring about the group Fe, they prioritize others over themselves instead of it being the other way around, yet the function itself says the opposite of what their descriptions say.

That statement makes me wonder if I am ENFP even more because of the basis that I cannot on any measure bend my individual traits, they are the most important. I may be reserved and quiet, almost letting people get close while I am focused on my inner world, and find it easy to make friendships. Then I start to get weirder as time gets on, I get bored by a lack of new stimuli and so start acting out to interest myself. Usually this annoys others, who seems to want me to remain stable, and I often get apologetic as I try to maintain the friendship. But though I apologize, I cannot change my ways, and it is like tying down a balloon for a few seconds before it drifts away again. I feel deeply upset for losing my friends, but as time goes on I tend to get distracted in other things. I may recall the experience and state it as a moment of weakness, but the pain is gone if no new external stimuli are added, which sounds like a T type. Yet, being focused on myself, that prioritizes the self and thus Fi.

>http://personalitycafe.com/articles/63173-fi-vs-fe-101-a.html
I see, I mostly was using the wording given here. Truthfully, I am not high Fe, to lose any amount of control over myself is a major fear, so being inhibited would be the same in my mind.
>>
>>37754018
No worries anon, the fact that you put effort into a (you) alone shows that you were giving me one.
>>
>>37754168
>What's the advantage of an INFJ gf over INTJ?

It's more realistic to get one, an INTJ gf is literally a pipe dream and likely does not exist
>>
>>37754168
INTJ females unironically like the Big Bang Theroy and thus like to act like they are smarter than they really are. INFJ females are an extremely rare type of individual who offers truthful insights. Basically a INFJ is what a INTJ tries to be.
>>
>>37754231
Oh thank
I'm glad you're somewhat happy now fren
>>
>>37754248
That's not a valid reason >>37754279
Is better.
>>
>>37754291
Frens! We're a happy family with me, mom, and daddy!
>>
>>37754248
You probably have a warped perception of what an INTJ is. I've met plenty of INTJ girls in my life, especially while doing my degree, they're just plain, introverted and hardworking girls who don't stand out in any particular way other than being successful.

The idea that INTJs are fanged edge lords who rub their hands together and constantly quote nietzsche is a stupid meme and needs to die.

Take your trip off, you're embarrassing us.
>>
>>37741480
INTP here
all my life I was doing exactly the opposite of what I've been told to do.

Thank god we're living in a degenerate society, it helped me become a decent human being just by wanting to be on the other side.
>>
>>37745743
INFP here
I avoid conflict, but if I'm cornered I will not back up, or if I know someone is deliberately trying to take advantage from me, things usually go outright downhill.

>>37747248
The more you get hurt you get used to it eventually, you stop caring.
>inb4 edge

I still feel like a fairy in this world from time to time and I fucking hate it.
>>
File: INFJust.png (167KB, 1205x795px) Image search: [Google]
INFJust.png
167KB, 1205x795px
>tfw INFJ special <1% snowflake
based
>>
Anyone else waiting for the thread to reach 150+ posts so all the retards get bored and leave so we can start having a proper discussion?
>>
I took 3 different tests and got INFP, INFJ, and ISFJ...
>>
>>37754460
We are nearly at 420 and still not having a proper discussion. Your point?
>>
>>37754439
Wanna go party and be kind and listen to one another?
>>
>>37754460
maybe you should talk about something interesting
>>
>>37748812
>Doing it again.
need more data.
>>
File: 1497032992908.png (531KB, 592x664px) Image search: [Google]
1497032992908.png
531KB, 592x664px
>tfw INTP
>tfw I can't into math/STEM
who /useless/ here
>>
>>37754638
I unironically would if I wasn't always working overnights and sleeping all day
>>
>>37754711
>ENTP 6w5 here
I am completely doing it wrong. I lack all confidence, have a fear of losing control, and yet am an ENTP.
>>
>>37754711
same, I'm in liberal arts college and I'm really struggling with the idea of no future
>>
File: akko1.png (571KB, 563x669px) Image search: [Google]
akko1.png
571KB, 563x669px
>>37754711
same, all I have for me is drawing

I havent sat down to draw in 5 months
>>
>>37754768
What do you do for work? How do you like sleeping during the day?
>>
File: 4.jpg (138KB, 403x583px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
138KB, 403x583px
>>37754711
>I like planning things but I suck at it
>>
>>37755022
>Supposed to be able to debate you all
>See nothing to debate anyone on, instead I agree with most people as a way of keeping my mind open
>Instead just really want attention and cannot stand even a minute of nobody responding to me.
>>
>>37744402
Annie Clark
Ashley Olsen
Jodie Foster
Julia Stiles
those are all actresses that are supposedly intj
>>
File: tumblr_o0gff0AvIj1u1hzc2o1_500.gif (934KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0gff0AvIj1u1hzc2o1_500.gif
934KB, 500x280px
how to fix intj depression?
>>
>>37755165
>how to fix intj depression?
Find a goal you want to achieve. It has to be something bigger than you.
>>
>edging for 3 hours to anime milf hentai
>armpits so sweaty and smell like sulphur eggfart
who /intp/ here?
>>
>>37755307
I'm INTP except I'm not an abomination that edges for hours or watches anime/hentai.
>>
>>37749523
Not him, but I went through the same thing, multiple times.

In fact, it seems to me that all I do is reinvent myself every 2 or 3 years.
But not like how "extreme makeover" people do it, I mean completely, I get into a new perspective on life, I establish new rules of conduct, and I operate differently. Then I spend the next few months doing lectures on it to my poor friends (those I still have).

The best thing about INTP is how we're so obsessed with gaining knowledge (usually in categories that are irrelevant or not helpful to our situation), yet at the same time always logical about what we learn.
We cannot be manipulated, yet at the same time will take in all information we find to be legitimate, and once the system overloads, a natural urge, that other people call "motivation" emerges, and takes over your life, and that's when you'll feel the urge to fix yourself so to speak.

I don't know what else to tell you from my 25 years of experiencing this INTP shit, other than

>being a walking encyclopedia is fun
>you will never not be lazy
>if you socialize, you'll find out people sorta enjoy you because of your unique perspective

Learning the social queues is a pain in the ass, and the choice you got is either to already present yourself as a funny weirdo, or to pretend you're good at small talk.
I've always thought that small talk was about people being polite and listening to each other etc., so after listening to someone's story, I'd always try to sympathize and provide tons of solutions and such, and they'd just look at me like I'm crazy and then say something like "y-yeah probably anon". It's painful once you realize most people will never really understand you. You talk too much once you get comfortable with people, and you're bad at breaking your talking points down so that non-autists could understand it too.
>>
Is Kaczynski the patron saint of *NT* types?
>>
>>37755424
But that's a contradiction desu desu
>>
File: Feel bird.jpg (45KB, 552x435px) Image search: [Google]
Feel bird.jpg
45KB, 552x435px
>>37741480
>tfw intj
DELET THIS
>>
>>37755569
>everyone with my MBTI is just like me and does the same degenerate things I do
I bet you read and believe horoscopes too.
>>
>>37755720
Not him, but I do, desu desu.
>>
>>37755830
>Not him, but I do, desu desu
What's your Sun/Moon sign?
>>
Im entp, intp and infp

Truly the best and most unique individual on r9k right now
>>
>>37755858
Sun - Taurus
Moon - Pisces
>>
>>37756006
Introvert feelsy person? If you're a girl then it's okay but it might too sensitive of a personality for a guy.
>>
>>37756079
how do I tell this and will you r9k-analyse me
>>
>>37756125
>how do I tell this and will you r9k-analyse me
I do not understand. I can only analyze from natal chart perspective.
>>
>>37756079
online thing says i'm capricorn for both
>>
>>37755140
Do you know of other intjs or possible intjs? Thanks btw
>>
>>37756173
>ENTP
>capricorn
That would explain your love for sarcasm and anger issues.
>>
>>37756079
Actually, a ENTP, but I feel like an introvert with the way I generally like to decompress from people and only like connections when I want connections. I have wondered how Feelsy-Thinking I am for a while, you say the slightest compliment and I will become obsessed with you, singing you songs of praises. But I have zero idea how to read people and, left by myself, lack emotion.

Trust me, sometimes I wonder how feminine my mind is. Depending on where I am, I have been confused for a female before. ENTPs bounce between loving their masculinity or embracing the opposite gender.
>>
>>37756200
I just want to choke out a girl then cuddle afterwards
is that so wrong
>>
>>37756234
It must be to be an original comment... strange, I agree with you fellow ENTP
>>
>>37756163
Okay I see now
I'm an INFJ
with Aquarius for Sun, and Cancer for Moon
>>
>>37756226
>Trust me, sometimes I wonder how feminine my mind is.
That's a common "problem" for Pisces Moon people. Even when they were kids they had more feminine mannerisms and traits like being supporting, empathetic and intuitive. I think that relationships for such people are double-edge kind of thing - it can remold them into better people or strip off their good qualities and leave only bitterness and nihilism. That saying, it also depends from the moon house and other planetary aspects.
>>
>>37756234
>power tripping
It's like bread and butter for Capricorn.
>>37756283
I see and interesting contrast - mentally detached from people yet heart yearns to be close with them. It's like Kafka love scenario when he was obsessed and paranoid about his love being away from him but couldnt stand her being around him for a long time.
>>
>>37756337
Hey, that's pretty interesting, thanks for your thoughts! I suppose it does sound accurate, I feel a disconnect from most people that creates anxious or unsatisfying engagements, but I obsess about people and want to engage them whenever I have the energy to do so
>>
>>37756414
>I obsess about people
In what way? Idealizing them?
>>
two yrs ago I was ISTP now I'm INTP
btw anons do you too think that extravetrs are inferior human beings?
>>
>>37756441
Yeah, sometimes like that. It's not always in a positive way, but I'm thinking about other people and how I affect them a lot.
>>37756502
no.
>>
Gemini master race

Gemini intp God race
>>
>ENTJ
>scared insecure failure with a big inferiority complex who's been trying to beat actual depression for the past 5 years
>still no success
>I'm actually getting worse
Where did I go so wrong.....
>>
File: pepe gun firing.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun firing.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>>37745071
YES!
GAS THE NFS, NT UPRISING NOW!
>>
>>37756502
Only the insufferable sensor ones.
>>
>>37756645
I know the feeling. You will never plateau if you never allow yourself to become incompetent. Keep grinding
>>
>>37746859
Roast me, an INTP
>>
File: imVE9od_d.jpg (129KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
imVE9od_d.jpg
129KB, 633x758px
As an INTP I have something positive about us (don't know if fellow intps share this)

In my years of relative reclusement, I have demystified my own psyche. I have realised how my psyche can be described as a modular building of blocks.

Now I can modify it as I please. I can enter mental/psychological modes as needed: Lifting mode, exam mode, rest mode, study mode..etc easily. And each "mode" provides maximum efficiency in its goal.

Think of it like the different profiles in old phones (silent, meeting, general...)

The downside of this is that I can't into situations that require letting yourself go, namely "romance".

Example: I need to study, so I just remove every mental block that impedes that and keep serious ones only, and put myself in the proper mood.
>>
>>37746551
That's like 90% of ENTPs anon.
>>
File: 425034.jpg (36KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
425034.jpg
36KB, 480x471px
>>37757152
I'm ENTP and it is the same except I feel it not use it.
t. I was INTP as a kid, started debating at age 16 and became ENTP, still am full autistio though
>>
>>37754896
Holy shit this

> doing a music course in college
>should've done an IT course so that I have the qualifications for a comfy computer job

Creative INTPs have it the worst
>>
File: no further use for this prison.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
no further use for this prison.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>37755165

>>37755202 This works temporarily.
The only way to truly cure it is to transcend this mortal plane and achieve Heaven.
>>
File: Honk Honk.png (50KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
50KB, 209x193px
Why did the ENTP cross the road?

To get to the other side of the argument.

killme
>>
>>37757469
>Why did the ENTP cross the road?
I sometimes hate my all seeing brain. It is like agnostic going to church to promote values while snorting coke at weekends, wait I have done that.
>>
>always considered myself and related to INTJ
>start supporting traditional families and trying to promote conservative values
>am ISTJ now

Is this how it works?
>>
File: 1494012483772.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494012483772.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
Im an INFP-T and im a fucking idiot
>>
>>37757506
MBTI tends to reflect the way you feel at the time, which is why it's not considered a very accurate way of measuring one's personality.
>>
>>37757551
however I legitimately have some ISTJ traits and sometimes if I'm not knowledgeable on a certain subject I trust people with more experience/authority.
>>
>>37757518
comes with being an F type don't feel bad anon
>>
What can you say about my results?
>>
>>37757766
>What can you say about my results?
ENTJ with strong Ne.
>>
>>37757766
ENTJ are bro tier
>>
File: screen-capture-2.png (73KB, 787x297px) Image search: [Google]
screen-capture-2.png
73KB, 787x297px
wtf is this shit? How did I get this shit? I'm just a normie who likes parties but gets drained if I don't have enough alone time, I have a steady gf, a job... fuck me.
>>
Would you say it's easier being an INTP female rather than an INTP male?
>>
>>37758351
No

> your comment was not origina
>>
>>37758373
Okay so basically if you're an INTP female you have no advantages like >women cn litERally g0 0utsiDE!!! and say "dik now" and get it
Feels great to finally be on the same level with you all. I love you guys
>>
>>37758300
what are you doing here norman
original
>>
>>37758351
Yes and no. If you're a female then INTP sperginess can be written off as a quick quirk. However i can see that INTP girls can have hard time relating to the other girls.
>>
>>37758351
being a female anything is easier than being a male
>>
>>37758407
I'm just one of the many normies that lurk and post here. I dunno, in a way I'm jelly of robots. A normal life isn't that astounding and at the end of most days I just feel like I'm living a useless life, just going through the motions until I die. I wish I had less people in my life, less responsibility, more time to myself... Honestly, I feel like the true robot.
>>
>>37758457
Hah, you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: shrug.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>37758577
10/10 response. I can tell you're a man of high intellect.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 250x358px
>r9k using a psychology system developed by women
Holy shit the irony is hilarious
>>
>>37758714
>developed by women
Jung was the first to "invent" cognitive functions on which is based mbti test.
>>
>>37758714
>imblying it isn't based on based Jung's work
>>
>>37754926
What are you doing man? Go draw instead of posting here. Or at least go to >>>/ic/ for motivation.
>>
>>37757152
INTPs can get into romance mode by activating their role function (Fi). I recommend talking to INFP women. They have these warm, doelike eyes that say, I UNDERSTAND YOU. TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS. And then for some reason, you do.

INFJs are okay too but they'll tell you what you want to hear. INFPs just get off on your emotional vulnerability desu, so they're good listeners.
>>
>>37754926
post some art m8
>>
File: 1481045463713.jpg (166KB, 1120x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1481045463713.jpg
166KB, 1120x1293px
ESTP/ESTJ here. Ask me anything.
>>
>>37759116
what type of females go well with ENTP?
>>
>>37754195

>A ENTP uses Fi more than Fe according to the stack
I didn't really read that article but that's wrong. ENTPs are Ne-Ti-Fe-Si. They barely understand Fi at all. Another way to tell if you're ENTP or ENFP is by your thinking. Do you care more about factual accuracy or logical/theoretical accuracy? And how good are you at arguing?
And also, do you get annoyed if one person in the group is being selfish when everyone else is trying to have a good time? That's an Fe thing.
>>
>>37759204
Are you Chad?

orijnal
>>
>>37746983
I dunno anon. Aren't INFJs dictators and shit?
>>
File: 1481113099786.jpg (114KB, 623x947px) Image search: [Google]
1481113099786.jpg
114KB, 623x947px
>>37759288
No, actually. I'm quite a lonely person but when in social groups I do seem to be the centre of things and I don't mean this in a braggadocios way.
>>
>>37759322
i think you're thinking of INTJ
>>
>>37759340
No I'm not. Why do you namefag if all you do is say dumb stuff?
>>
File: INFJs.jpg (588KB, 2390x1146px) Image search: [Google]
INFJs.jpg
588KB, 2390x1146px
>>37759382
forgot my picture. original.
>>
>>37759414
where is this chart from?
>>
>>37759340
The other anon is right. INFJs are extremely selfless and kind by default to those on their side, but they're also judgmental and hold people to high standards. If they think someone has bad intentions, they are uncompromising, because they have strongly held black and white morals. People always say Hitler was INFJ.
>>
>>37759330
Why are you lonely if you're the center of attention?
>>
File: 2017-06-16_16-18-40.png (55KB, 1035x701px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_16-18-40.png
55KB, 1035x701px
"Namefag" INTJ stopping by to remind you that INTJs in practice are inferior to the idealized image you have of them.

You should return to shitposting and belittling them. It's not as if they ever contribute quality content ITT anyway.
>>
>>37759414
What's wrong with Chiang Kai-shrek
>>
>>37759462
celebrity types. original
>>
>>37759237
I'm not ENTP, so I don't know. A lot of people say INTJ. You both have dominant intuition, and talk about the same things from very different perspectives. It would be hard though because both types struggle a LOT with expressing emotions. Who do you find yourself attracted to?
>>
which INTX is smarter?
>>
File: 1489439692783.png (70KB, 485x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489439692783.png
70KB, 485x250px
>>37759968
Supposedly INTP by a large margin. But INTJ is much more successful.
>>
>>37746395
Indeed, I mean have you even seen his speeches
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.