[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you a robot? What physical attributes or life experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: help.jpg (48KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
48KB, 400x266px
Why are you a robot?

What physical attributes or life experiences led you to this predicament?

Is there any way out without suicide?
>>
>>37735245
>Why are you a robot?

Because I do nothing but jerk off and watch anime all day
>>
>>37735267
but why anon?

orig
>>
Because I want to take pride in things I'm not.
>>
>>37735245
>Why are you a robot?

I'm not, I just come here when I need an ego boost. It works every time.
>>
>>37735245
>Why are you a robot?
Because I am dysfunctional. Long story short- met a girl, fucked up, did all the beta procedures and became a laughing stock. No more, social interactions are not for me.
>>
File: 1495320027231.png (534KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495320027231.png
534KB, 820x550px
>>37735245
I'm not, I come here to laugh at you and give fake advice.
I mainly post on lit, as I have finished a bachelors in english literature and philosophy, and am on my way to becoming an academic.
I have a long term girlfriend, whose family loves me, she was virginal when I met her and we intend to marry.
I take a strong dose of lsd a few times a year, and as a result have cured any anxiety and depression, this is helped by my daily bicycle rides.
I guess I may simply like to examine just how low human life can go, just so I am aware of what could happen.
>>
>>37735581
>I have finished a bachelors in english literature
So you are a useless faggot. Congratulations.
>>
>>37735245
I don't really know, I don't seem to have any social deficiency, nobody ever wondered if I was autistic. But as I have gotten older it became more and more apparent how the difference between me and my peers was increasing, people picking things up faster than me, having more friends, having a social intuition that I've lacked.

At this point my plan is to try and develop a monk-like outlook where I can stop seeing the value in the things normal people have because its become obvious I can never have them.
>>
>>37735483
how bad could that have been that one experience ruined you?
>>
File: 217423-darker-than-black.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
217423-darker-than-black.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>37735245
Too lazy to list all the feats.

>Is there any way out without suicide?

Yes, just sit it out.
One way or the other, we will all die eventually anyways.
>>
File: IMG_2822.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37735581
>English major
>takes lsd
>laugh at less successful people on interwebz

You have become the robot you laugh at
>>
A combination of drug abuse and maladaptive daydreaming.
>>
>>37735245
I was taken out of gradeschool to be homeschooled and was essentially raised by two bipolar people.

No. There is no way out. I've been NEET since I was 11. I'm 25 now. I'm too pussy to suicide so I will probably just go homeless after my mother dies. Or maybe I will actually work up the courage before then to end it.
>>
>>37735860
No, it didn't ruin me. That was only a turning point.
After that I started to understand what's wrong with me. What can I do and what can't I do. What a women expects from a partner and what can I deliver. What good can I bring in another persons life. I have accepted the way of life I have and things I have to do to fulfill my duty as a member of this society. And that's not having a family.
>To sum up how fucked I am -
Three weeks ago my father gave me the talk about seeing a doctor and getting something to help me chill out. Because I almost stopped another driver on the road to beat him up for bad driving.
>>
>>37735245
didn't go outside as much as a kid, never really learned to properly socialize, i don't like people, i find women unattractive, i find men unattractive, i don't like anything, i'm always tired, i'm skinnyfat, i always fail (always)

i think those are the main reasons. i may be ugly, but i'm not sure, never asked anyone's opinion and i think i look ok myself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.