[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any questions? No?... Yeah, didn't think so.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3060.jpg (452KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060.jpg
452KB, 900x1800px
Any questions? No?...

Yeah, didn't think so.
>>
>>37734916
ugly wife happy life I think it's true
>>
>>37734916
she's acting like a whore though

you're just projecting your low standards as wife material
>>
I guess if you like 4/10 girls
>>
File: Cx_IRqhWIAAJaTq.jpg (44KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Cx_IRqhWIAAJaTq.jpg
44KB, 635x357px
>>37734916
more like....

whores period.

Here's what a wife looks like
>>
>>37734916
>unpopular ugly whore
>popular pretty whores
fixed it for you OP
>>
>>37735038
shes pretty cute imo.
her face is 100% though
>>
File: IMG_2975.jpg (501KB, 846x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2975.jpg
501KB, 846x1920px
>>37735038
She's a lady in streets, but a freak in the bed. Holler!
>>
>taking pictures of herself in her underwear
>pulling down her underwear to further expose her crotch

No.
Why does almost every woman do these things?
>>
>>37735321
Because most men aren't faggots like you and actually like vaginas
>>
>>37735360
But I want a vagina that a bunch of other men have not liked
>>
>>37734916
All women are whores and you're fooling yourself if you pretend otherwise.
>>
>>37735393
So you don't like vaginas that men have cum and jizzed in? Dude that's gay...wait a minute
>>37735360
you're the real faggot
>>
>>37735360

Kek. SLUT. Why would a man commit to used goods. Would you buy a used bed or eat used food?
>>
>>37735468
would you buy a bed that hasn't been quality controlled? would you buy food that everyone refuses to eat?
>>
>>37735505
I dont need anybody to rub their dick on my bed to inform me of it's comfort, and how does anybody know the foods bad if nobody has ever tried it?
>>
>>37735505
>normalcucks consider the fact that their gf was banged by other guys a good thing. the more the better!
pathetic desu
>>
>>37735505

>quality control

don't kek me

I wouldn't buy food other people have tested by chewing it to see if it's safe or not. Similarly, I wouldn't a buy a bed that's been slept in by OTHER PEOPLE. YOU WOULDN'T EITHER.
>>
File: roastydetected.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
roastydetected.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>37735611

That's a roastie, anon. Look closely.
>>
>>37734916
I don't see any feminine penis
>>
>>37735567
>i trust any bed made by anybody if it hasn't been tested
>i will only eat food that was rejected by everyone else
nice.

>>37735639
call me when you figure out how to read.
>>
>>37735703

You make terrible analogies and lack reading comprehension. Having non-virgin pussy is akin to eating food that's been chewed or sleeping in a bed that's been slept on by others.

Quality control on beds and food doesn't consist of sleeping on the bed or eating the food. It's professionals running tests on the bed/food and making sure they're clean/fit like a doctor does for pussies.
>>
>>37735798
says the guy who can't tell the difference between a relationship and buying a sandwich

really makes you think
>>
>>37735798
That's retarded. Most people don't meet their soulmate the first time they have sex. You only want a virgin because you can't get any yourself. When I was in college most guys actually avoided virgins since they didn't wanna deal with popping a cherry and an extremely clingy girl.
>>
>>37734916
the one in the top picture is literally showing her cunt. how is she not a whore? at least the ones on the bottom are covering themselves. fucking delusional idiot.
>>
>>37735928

One is doing it publicly the other is doing it privately.
>>
File: Berniecuck.jpg (97KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
Berniecuck.jpg
97KB, 718x960px
>>37735899

New food or chewed food; new pussy or used pussy. You can't think very well can you?

>>37735859

I'm not a virgin and that's besides the point. The more options a man has i.e. the more valuable he is the less likely he will be willing to settle down with a used up whore that's just how it is. If you had options at all that's how you would choose too.

If you don't have options and you're a beta cuck then yeah, you'll grab onto a whore.
>>
>>37736008
>New food or chewed food; new pussy or used food.

That's not how it works retard. If you compare sex to food the better analogy is cake. If someone has a piece of the cake before you, it still tastes the same.
>>
>>37735899
>You only want a virgin because you can't get any yourself
you >>37735657 were right anon, its a roastie. its almost cute how shes acting like being a used up slut is a big advantage in college dating.
>>
>>37736039
>posting your nude pics online for the whole world to see is private xDD
>>
>>37736008
>options
that's not what this is about at all. you are assuming that all men have the same taste and women are on a linear scale of quality. in your world, the most valuable chick is an 18 year old virgin, but if you only fuck 18 year old virgins you'll get bored quick of investing so much time screening girls, and if you stay with one of them they quickly stop being valuable. it's not even worth entertaining that argument. everybody loses, even the men with "options."

most dudes (and you) here are virgins with nobody to hold at night. some are just gay and that's cool, but the argument for wanting virgin girls outside of religious practice is that she won't judge you or expect anything from you; the experience of sex will be novel and special for both of you (for the first couple of weeks). you aren't discussing "options" when it's a quality that literally everyone has had. the point is that virginity is an indicator of some other quality that you find attractive, but it's the same logic as dating only rich guys or only black men. if you figure out how to measure those attractive qualities directly you'll be a lot less insecure. because someone who gets laid regularly doesn't lose his mind over the sex lives of other people. the problem in the past was that sex would risk kids and disease; a problem which has been solved in any civilized country. tell me who the cuck is in a world where you have to treat sex as a sin.
>>
File: funy.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
funy.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
>>37736073

>some chews a piece of cake and spits it out
>you'll eat it

Oh cucks
>>
I always wondered - if you guys want virgins so much, are you virgins yourself?
>>
>>37736215
its literally r/relationships tier thinking if you believe the only reason for wanting a virgin is either religion or insecurity. maybe some people think of intimacy and sex as important things that should only happen between you and your partner for life. look at the modern world and you can see how things work out when people treat sex as just some fun and they date and start new relationsips every 3 months because its a fake and shallow thing for them. 60-70% divorce rates, everyone cheating and robots suffer
>>
>>37736215

I don't know about sex meaning sin. It's more about being loose and easy. You don't want to commit to that you want to fuck that and move on. A person who is easy is very likely to cheat anon.

Moreover, if a worthy, intelligent man has a choice, does he version A: girl is a virgin most likely intentionally who has been saving herself for the person she trusts the most in the world,

or version B: girl who has had sex with other guys and doesn't view it a big deal. What does the objective man who have worthwhile COMMITMENT to offer choose? Which girl is best suited for COMMITMENT?
>>
>>37736361
>i read reddit
good for you. your insecurity is in whining about other peoples sex lives brother.
>>
>>37736341

Rules are different for guys. Girls WANT sexually experienced guys. They openly shame virgins.
>>
>>37736215
>>37736374

Edit: Which girl does he choose? Which is the smart choice?
>>
>>37736374
>being loose and easy
if your only way of measuring this is by whether or not somebody is a virgin, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. any commitment is a fucking risk friendo, going for "something that 100% of people have shared, but maybe not as often after age 16" is not noble or ideal.
>>
>>37736455

It's the smart choice and you know it. You can't defend against it. If a man wants to commit to a woman what woman does he take the risk on? A whore, right? kekek
>>
>>37736379
white knighting sluts on the internet is a pretty sad thing "brother"
>>
>>37736374
You only want commitment because you haven't had it.
>>
>>37734916

I posted top image yesterday. Thanks for stealing it
>>
>>37736623
>you can't defend against it
>there are only virgins and whores
>i'm so smart
there are only rich people and scum

>>37736671
>he doesn't know what a white knight is
okay.
>>
>>37736694

Sheesh no. I don't want commitment I only want no strings attached sex. Living with a girls is mess. You guys with ad hominems are just trying to deny the truth.
>>
>>37736766

Everyone's definition of a whore will vary. Still, the point stands. For commitment purposes you want a girl with the least amount of sexual partners possible. For easy sex you look for the flaky hoe.
>>
File: 1494039611589.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494039611589.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>37735468
Well a non virgin knows how to fuck at least

but so does a hooker
>>
>>37736847
you're missing the point.

would you take a virgin that you knew would cheat on you, over a girl who had a partner for a while and won't cheat?

you can't read into virginity too seriously, you need to identify what you actually want in a girl and get good at reading that instead.
>>
>>37736766
you are the one who is angry because some people on fucking r9k prefer virgin girls. i hope you are a roastie irl
>>
>>37734916
I don't understand this image, both sides are literally the same.
>>
>>37736932
your point is what? cheating is worse than being a non virgin? nice argument.
lets be honest, most people would prefer a virgin girl who wont cheat over a non virgin girl who wont cheat. and most people would prefer a virgin cheater over a non-virgin cheater.
>>
>>37736932

>would you take a virgin that you knew would cheat on you, over a girl who had a partner for a while and won't cheat?

Obviously the latter in this unrealistic hypothetical. You never 'know' beforehand which will or will not cheat. But the risk is less with the virgin in normal circumstances so if you're gonna commit you want to minimize the risk.

>you need to identify what you actually want in a girl and get good at reading that instead.

Not being cucked is pretty important desu. Especially if you're thinking to commit.
>>
Virgins are a meme. It was a phase I grew out of. The best women are ones that have had sex already but only in long term relationships. They already have an idea of what to do, what they like and they probably have somewhat of a sexual appetite.

Virgins on the otherhand - you have to deal with that clingy stage, they may dislike sex and not want often or ever again, have to go through the stage of really bad sex until they know what to do, are usually insecure with their bodies and don't know what turns them on or feels good.

>>37735263
shes really cute
>>
>>37737130
>i am a hedonistic piece of shit and I think everyone wiil value things in the same animalistic way as i am.
Go away normie
>>
>>37737017
the point is that every cheating whore was a virgin at one time, and if you weigh that quality above everything else, you lose out on any "me smart boy" argument. you're not going to get a 10 in every category and then decide the winner on how many partners she's had, you're going to have to actually use your head.

do you think every girl who has thought "most girls prefer a big cock" is happy with her choices in life? do you think your "preference" is any different? i'm not going to criticize the preference or tell you to go hang out with whores, but the conviction about how scary it is to date a regular girl is irrational, and the pursuit of insulting people who have had more than one partner in a lifetime is just weird.
>>
>>37735468
>eat used food
i laughed
>>
>>37737130

By any chance, what are your political stripes? Asking for a friend.
>>
>he fell for the ugly chick meme.
enjoy a downgrade in your genetic.
>>
>>37737204

Thank you. I do it for the fans.
>>
>>37737188

>but the conviction about how scary it is to date a regular girl is irrational,

Bro, it has nothing to do with dating. Nobodies going to say no to a easy whore until she brings up long-term commitment. That's the point where even the average man panics because of the obvious trust issue.
>>
>>37735468
The problem is you have no buying power so yes, you'll be buying a used bed if you want one. Simple to understand, right?
>>
>>37734916
She's not ugly, she just needs to shed the glasses, do her hair properly and put on some light makeup.
>>
>>37737347

Wtf? I don't think you can even buy a used bed. There's a reason for that you retarded autist.
>>
File: 1495263603298.gif (924KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495263603298.gif
924KB, 500x630px
>>37737130
>>37737177
I know for some reason virgins are the holy grail around but seriously, it's not as good as you think and plenty of girls are already whores before they have PIV. Virginity in itself is a meme t b h

>>37737188
>every cheating whore was a virgin at one time
People forget this around here. Their ideea is unironically "shes a whore if she has sex with anyone else but me"

>>37737234
I don't concern myself with politics.
>>
>>37737378
Did I mention food you downie cunt?
>>
>>37737378
Are you serious? What makes you think you can't buy a used bed?

>>37737398
This isn't even me
>>
>>37737391
>i dont concern myself with politics
of course you don't, you are a just monkey in clothes like every other normie, go and die with a roastie hedonistic piece of shit
>>
>>37737087
>normal circumstances
i can see why you'd call it "risky" if the girl was a drug addict, or liked anime cartoons, or she hung out with artistic types. i could imagine it being riskier if she was extremely beautiful or rich. i can see the risk in a girl who is too dominant or too naive/gullible.

being at the level of "has she had sex yet" is fine if you're 13-16 years old, but the presumption that you should withhold any sexual contact before you are 100% sure that you want to spend your life with somebody is its own fucking risk. i just don't see the reasoning for focusing this much on a trivial indicator and sharing your taste with people. can you not see a scenario where you overestimate what sex means for a person?
>>
>>37734916

question:
why the bathroom door sign says to leave it open if noone is in?

if I take a shit and then leave the bathroom leaving the door open, the smell will transform the entire house in a Chernobyl Nuclear Accident
>>
>>37737336
>dating without sex
A+

or if you're implying you can get away with sleeping around and then ending up with a nubile virgin, good luck convincing her not to "try new things just like you did!"
>>
>>37737398

Read my comment. Did you pass 5th grade?
>>
>>37737419

>Are you serious? What makes you think you can't buy a used bed?

Maybe the thrift store? I dunno. It's not a normal practice when I buy beds I go to the store and buy them NEW. Sweet sweet new beds.
>>
>>37735136

agreed.
"Honey, I just bought this assault rifle, you know, I can't resist a 50% off sale..."
>>
>>37737421
ah yes I should go rage on pol all day about things that I cannot change. I can't even imagine what it's like to be as euphoric as you anon.

Stay mad.

>>37737424
it's insecurity and there is no other way to explain it. They don't ever want to be compared to someone else.

Reality is if any girl gave them the time of day they would throw these presumptions out the window.
>>
>>37736797
run out of connie pics?
>>
>>37737517
Right. People with buying power purchase new beds. But you have no buying power. Remember?
>>
>>37735321

why do women expose their private parts in pics that immediately reach the internets?
>>
>>37737188
im sure most normies have some things they just wont accept, like they wont date hardcore drug addicts, prostitutes or something like that. people reject potentioal partners based on political views or even more trivial things like taste in music. thats perfectly fine, but god forbid someone wants a virgin gf. i wouldnt be happy with a non virgin anyways, just like a woman who prefers big cocks would be miserable in a relationship with a belove average guy. making fun of roasties i just fun and why not? virgin guys are shamed everywhere on the internet and irl
>>
>>37737528
>Stay mad
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>37737391
>t.chad
its always fun reading hedonistic and arrogant viewpoints
>>
>>37737424

Woman you love version A: is a virgin

Woman you love version B: is not a virgin

Exact same woman otherwise. Choose one to marry, love till you die, and birth your kids.

>but the presumption that you should withhold any sexual contact before you are 100% sure

You've never 100% sure but you have better chances of successful commitment with a virgin. It's well documented: women who have multiple partners before marriage are more likely to cheat.
>>
>>37737424
>i can see why you'd call it "risky" if the girl was a drug addict, or liked anime cartoons

We're talking about maintaining commitment and not cheating. More likely she cheats if she's had sex before you. This is common sense.
>>
>>37737597
>anyone who has had sex is chad
Since it became such a buzzword it really has lost all meaning.
>>
>>37737628
>>37737601
t. virgin betas who know they will never be able to satisfy a woman
>>
>>37737471

>good luck convincing her not to "try new things just like you did!"

We're talking an ideal situation here i.e. the two people truly love and care for each other. At that point you can persuade each other to anything because of the shared trust.
>>
>>37737536

>connie

doesnotcompute.jpg
>>
>>37737639
>dont care about politics
>brags about all the virgins and non virgins he banged
>assumes everyone not sharing his views is a lesser person and insecure loser
>his views are exactly the same as the currently accepted norms and popular opinions. must be a coincidence
either a chad or a very arrogant normalcuck
>>
>>37737543

Is this some silly attempt to argue I'm poor? kek you have no argument and so you're changing it.
>>
>>37737543

People buy new beds. Sorry not sorry. Nobody wants to settle with a used whore.
>>
>>37737559
sluts are shamed too f4m

you can talk about oppression all you like, i'm calling out a situation that keeps you, normies, and everyone else in our generation perpetually scared as fuck of relationships and growing up.

i personally think it's dumb to stay single if you can't find the "perfect" partner (in your case, before you even have sex....). somebody else had to convince you to live this way, i'm just saying take a closer look at what you really want instead of blindly obeying some armchair psychology prophet.

when someone draws the line at "i want a girl who has blonde hair and a good relationship with her dad" then i can at least imagine that this guy is meeting girls and trying to take relationships seriously. but even that's awkward as fuck if you keep breaking up after a few months. however, if you don't even have sex with a girl before disqualifying her, i think you don't know the first thing about women or what you should commit to or what you are capable of. that might not be a bad thing, you could marry, have sex and then adjust around your differences like many families in the past, but you just spent a lifetime rejecting people over trivial, tiny details that told you MAYBE some other problem/threat existed. so how do you switch from that to "okay i'll accept everything about this woman now that im married to her"
>>
File: arguingwithholes.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
arguingwithholes.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>37737653

>mad because losing argument
>ad homs because roastie is a child who spergs when things don't go her way

Hello woman. I think Selena Gomez is wearing a new top check your wall. That's more suited for you.
>woman
>>
>>37734916
So shes a wife because she has brown hair and glasses? Cos she's showing her pussy none of the other girls are doing that, isnt showing your pussy more whorish????????
>>
>>37737601
>exact same woman
what? how often is this the case?

>choose one
you just said there's no difference between them. do you even know why you like virginity specifically? is it the blood or just the fantasy? that lasts one night you dolt.

>>37737628
>more likely she cheats if she's had sex
every cheater was a virgin at one point.
>>
>>37737913

>what? how often is this the case?

It's a test of preference. You refuse to answer because you don't want to concede. We can all see right through that.

>every cheater was a virgin at one point.

Irrelevant. You're arguing very poorly
>>
>>37737130
what do you have to say about all the statistics that show that a virgin woman has a higher chance of being loyal?
>>
>>37737913

>>more likely she cheats if she's had sex

This is the truth. You're arguing in circles to avoid the natural conclusion like a feminist in denial.
>>
>>37736400
false. ive only ever fucked virgin boys. i have claimed 3 viriginities
>>
>>37737728
>pretends he doesn't understand to avoid having to admit he has nothing to offer a virgin

>>37737751
>creates a new reality so he doesn't have to admit he's wrong and has nothing to offer a virgin

>>37737841
>calls someone he thinks is a woman a hole
>wonders why he can't get laid
You know what I said is 100% true
>>
>>37737653
>t. virgin betas who know they will never be able to satisfy a woman
le hole argument
>>
>>37738048
>he thinks if you just dismiss an accurate point with unwitty commentary it instantly makes him right
Are you trying to imply you're not a beta virgin loser who won't be able to satisfy a girl? Would someone really just go on the internet and lie like that?
>>
>>37738039

Still doesn't negate the point. Even in this thread roasties instantly turn to virgin shaming tactics to try to win arguments.
>>
>>37737976
No, I think he had a good argument.
>>
>>37737976
>see right through
your test assumes i have your values. i'd pick the non-virgin if she's an adult. try again. maybe answer my question now.

>irrelevant
how you fucking dunce? you say sex is what triggers you to believe that she's a potential cheater. well, you fuck a virgin and suddenly she's a high risk for cheating. don't bullshit me. there are clearly a number of conditions to be met here, namely the part where you offer to share the rest of your life with somebody before you've done anything intimate with a girl. or do you reject that part?
>>
>>37738044

Pretend I don't understand? You're talking about buying power as if it takes a special person to buy a bed. You're retarded. We're comparing beds to roasts and you talk about money how mentally ill are you?
>>
>>37737777
first of all i dont even want to marry someone, or wait until marriage. you just assume all these things. not to mention normies break up with each other all the time, is that so much better than not getting into a relationship? i want my gf to be a virgin, but in other aspects im very flexible, i dont mind if shes 3/10 (im at least 6/10 at the very least), she can be boring or have depression. its just preferences, but dont act like normie relatiponships work out all the time because divorce rates are sky high, break ups are normal everyday things and cheating is almost considered normal now. i have my own reasons for wanting a virgin gf but they are not understandable for people who view things so much differently so no point telling them.
>>
>>37738133
>your test assumes i have your values. i'd pick the non-virgin if she's an adult. try again. maybe answer my question now.

There you admitted it. Finally after this whole dance you admit sir whiteknight prefers the virgin too.

/thread
>>
>>37738084
>he thinks that his accurate point unrelated to the argument in question is a valid counter-argument
>virgin
>undesirable
>you criticize women based but that doesn't matter because i can say you're virgin
nice try, retard
do you have an axe wound between your legs by the way?
>>
>>37738133

>well, you fuck a virgin and suddenly she's a high risk for cheating. don't bullshit me.

>this level mental gymnastics

Get some help.
>>
>>37738156
>he thinks buying power for products can't be translated into relationship value
Keep pretending little buddy. It doesn't change the truth though.

>>37738193
>tfw too autistic to understand analogy
wew lad. get it together.

>do you have an axe wound between your legs by the way?
Women don't speak in facts.
>virgin
>undesirable
And these are facts
>>
>>37738188
>can't answer
>back to hiding

>>37738223
>people who have had sex are likely to cheat
>i want a girl who won't cheat
>i can't have sex with the girl
>>
>>37738233

WTF ARE YOU TALIKING ABOUT? BUYING POWER??? okay.

Why are you bringing the monetary accumulation needed to buy a bed into an argument comparing new beds and virgins??
>>
File: confused.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>37738278

>>i want a girl who won't cheat
>>i can't have sex with the girl

>This fucker thinks having sex with his own girlfriend counts as cheating.

Only a woman could be this dumb.
>>
>>37738284
>he conflates buying power with money just because the two tend to be synonymous
Hmm... maybe it isn't weapons grade autism, it's just retarded in general.
>>
>>37738233
>And these are facts
even so they don't count as a counter-argument to the argument you were replying then. it's just whining from some woman that can't come up with a logic point.
>>
>>37738321
lAre you the same retard who doesn't get the analogy?

>>37738336
>he honestly thinks that if you're desirable, alpha and a good fuck women are going to cheat on you
lmao
>>
You guys are arguing with a slutty roastie.

Robots, DO NOT ((YOU)) HER ANYMORE SHE HAS ALREADY LOST THE ARGUMENT.

get out get out get out get out roast get out
>>
>>37738180
>is that so much better
in my opinion, yes in every way. i was miserable out on my own for the most part. i enjoyed being together with girls for the relationships themselves, not for some "X number of years together" achievement. i found the girl i wanted to marry by trial and error, rather than nosediving into the first real opportunity.

>divorce rates are high
for black people and the poor.

>cheating normal
no.

>not understandable
everyone understands, it's just that they think it's childish. i personally think it's a stressful line of reasoning that can backfire much easier than if you focused on some of the things you think you're "flexible" on currently. it's your life ultimately, who the fuck knows, but i don't like how many guys and girls exaggerate over every fucking little issue they have and end up not even knowing who they are. "muh depression" and "muh loneliness" are like bread and water in society today.
>>
No. Alpha chad will cheat on you roast/numale cuck

Sage
>>
>>37738321
she's had sex with you, so she's a high risk for cheating. it's your own fucking argument you idiot. that's all you or that other guy said for who is likely to cheat. the girl who has had sex. try again.
>>
>>37738447
>i found the girl i wanted to marry by trial and error, rather than nosediving into the first real opportunity.
for how long have you been married and what is her partner count? just curious.
>for black people and the poor
do you have a source for the differences in divorce rates by racial and economical groups to back up your claim?
>>
It's not about the sex it's about the previous partners. Jesus cuck
>>
>>37738447
>muh depression" and "muh loneliness" are like bread and water in society today
and coincidentally being a non-virgin and sleeping around and changing relationships like socks is also the norm today. actually i think i'm pretty okay with being alone now, and i have real depression (not the meme one) yet i still dont go to psychologists and dont whine about it. normies who share your view do that much more.
>>
> having sex with your own girlfriend makes her a used up whore also who will cheat on you so you can't sex with her if you want to keep her pure and committed

Someone argued this
>>
ITT: Retard admits preference for virgins, yet tries to virgin superiority with dispute with 'buying power'

No joke. Great thread goys. Good roleplay by the whiteknight really dumbs it down
>>
also, people who say "virginity is a meme xDD" dont understand shit. obviously if she broke her hymen with a dildo thats perfectly fine, but if she gave 100 blowjobs and had anal but still a virgin technically
>>
>>37738607
thats not fine
>>
>>37738465

Is this is a femanon? God help (you) if you think you'll make Chad commit to your used up hole.
>>
>wanting to only ever have sex with one woman who has never had sex before either

You guys are bizarre and pathetic
>>
>>37738481
6 years together, she had 2 relationships by 20.

i like this shit
https://flowingdata.com/2016/03/30/divorce-rates-for-different-groups/

but i don't really buy into surveys or broad brush statistics. i am bound to the culture and lifestyle of the people around me specifically, and i have almost no examples to share of people divorcing outside of random dudes i've met for a quick minute. i'm sure there are communities where everyone cheats, and communities where nobody has sex until marriage. but in each of those you tend to adjust if that's all you know. everybody has their own problems and preferences
>>
>>37738647
brainwashed cuck
>>
>>37738647
i hope you'll get divorced by some used up roastie you treated as a princess
>>
>>37738652
>6 years together, she had 2 relationships by 20.
ok but how many guys she had sex with? that's what i was really asking about.
>>
>>37738549
>real depression
uhuh.

like i said i don't like the sleeping around and breaking up over stupid shit either. almost everybody has ridiculous expectations and then it gets too late. you're of that culture. guess what people do when they want virgins? they marry at 19, 20, maybe 25 years of age to a young virgin and shut the fuck up about how great their preferences are. how long have you been courting a girl? nah? we all know why.
>>
>>37738647

It's not about the sex dumbass. It's about who you can trust. Who you can commit your whole life to. You can't trust a whore.
>>
>>37738679
2. i don't live in hollywood, juanito.
>>
>>37738665
Well if I do then I will be a sexually experienced older man. I hear that beautiful eighteen year old virgins with daddy issues love an older man. I hope I don't end up taking somebody's oneitis cherry XD
>>
>>37738703
>t. normie sheep with no arguments
thats why people shouldnt waste any (you)s on you here, because if someone is interested in your very original opinions he can just go on any social media and get the same answer from every little normie lemming.
>>
File: 1446354536115.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1446354536115.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
ITT: everyone pretends HPV doesn't exist, condoms protect against everything, bodily fluids aren't vectors, condoms are only meant as birth control, you can't get diseases from oral/anal etc, and you can just rub medicine on in and it'll go away.
HPV is the most common STD and also the only STD that causes cancer. In fact, HPV is responsible for more Orophangeal Cancers (head and neck) than alcohol and tobacco combined. It is also the number one cause of cervical cancer and also causes penile and anal cancers in addition to orophangeal cancer.

There has to be one legbeard truecel fembot out there, and she is going to be mine and all of you faggot chads and normies can get cancer and die. I'll be having the last laugh when every time you swallow your own saliva it's like swallowing broken glass all because you thought eating pussy/ass "makes you a man".

Eat shit and die you fucking normies XD
>>
>>37738398
>he has only learned about relationships from his cartoons and dating sites
This shit is so dumb lmao
>>
>>37739312
t. bitter virgin
origgy
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.